Official Records From International Red Cross Prove "holocaust" Was A Fraud

Don't look now, Sunni Man, but aren't we discussing the very issue right now? Not agreeing with you is not the same thing as not being able to talk about it.
This is different. Usually people won't discuss the subject. All they do is cuss at me and call me names. No actual debate ever happens.

This is different. Usually people won't discuss the subject. All they do is cuss at me and call me names. No actual debate ever happens.

Well, I'm open to talking about it, but you didn't respond to my previous post on the matter. You may not have seen it.

The upshot is, we can't even get accurate numbers on civilian deaths in Iraq. What makes you think the official Red Cross numbers are accurate given the length and breadth of WWII and Germany's actions, as well as the chaos before and after the war?

Everyone flood this thread with the facts.... every time he posts it... post a photo of the bodies.

Sunni... What you don't get is even 1 person being treated like this is not OK...

The Red Cross was an independent agency and not on either side of the conflict.

Which leads me to believe their figures would have been objectively based.

The Red Cross hasn't been objective since Charles Drew was in charge.

The Red Cross collects money to help people and then uses it to help themselves. All those donations they took to provide coffee and donuts for the soldiers during WWII, and then they charged the soldiers for the very coffee and donuts the people donated the money for.

You donate blood to the Red Cross and they sell it to the hospitals at more than $100 a pint.

I wouldn't trust the Red Cross for anything, certainly not as a source for statistics during WWII.

I've been on the receiving end of their services. They where insulting and really didn't offer much help. They promised things that would help but when needed they where empty promises. I don't donate to them any more.

The Red Cross was an independent agency and not on either side of the conflict.

Which leads me to believe their figures would have been objectively based.

This is the same agency that told Charles Drew to separate the blood of whites from the blood of blacks which caused him to quit the agency. Charles Drew was the one who discovered plasma which has saved millions of lives and for which the Red Cross was started in the first place.

*blinks* This topic is STILL coming up, why don't these people who claim it didn't happen just get brains somewhere? I think there's a place that loans them now ... Netflix is a good place to start.

Sunni... What you don't get is even 1 person being treated like this is not OK...
I agree Angel Heart. Not one single Jew should have been the victim of the Nazis. I am in NO way trying to justify the Nazis or their behavior.

As for the pictures. You could take all of the pictures of bodies. Add them up. And you would only have a few thousand corpses.

Not even close to 1 million. Let alone 6 million.

Where they Jews? Russian soilders? Allied soilders? German civilians?

How did they die? Typhoid? Starvation? Other diseases?

The pictures don't answer these questions.

But the Zionist Jews sure like to claim any bodies for their Holohoax body count!!

I agree Angel Heart. Not one single Jew should have been the victim of the Nazis. I am in NO way trying to justify the Nazis or their behavior.

As for the pictures. You could take all of the pictures of bodies. Add them up. And you would only have a few thousand corpses.

But the Zionist Jews sure like to claim any bodies for their Holohoax body count!!

Let me guess, you don't realize that there are more than 1 billion humans in the US because your small town only has a few thousand, and you don't see most of them so you think your town has only a couple hundred. Your perspective is horrible.

Holocaust: Critical Concepts in ... - Google Book Search

I tried to be nice but you are so off base here with your whole hoax thing. It happened even you agree it happened. The only point you argue is the numbers. I don't give a crap about the numbers. Be it 1 or 1 billion.

Holocaust: Critical Concepts in ... - Google Book Search

I tried to be nice but you are so off base here with your whole hoax thing. It happened even you agree it happened. The only point you argue is the numbers. I don't give a crap about the numbers. Be it 1 or 1 billion.
All I believe is that the Jews were rounded up and put in work camps.

But I don't believe there was a systematic genocide of the Jewish workers.

I'm not quite sure that one tally from one Red Cross survey counteracts millions and millions of people who just up and disappeared never to be seen or heard from again, the photos, the documentation from the Nazis, the films, the eyewitness accounts, etc. etc. etc.

I find it far more plausible that, at the time, the idea of killing 6 million people was somewhat unfathomable...leading agencies to underestimate...and when all the tallies were taken into consideration...the number grew considerably.

Let's just admit this is a continuation of the paid put of Red Cross when they willingly allowed the powers that be to put a great face on what Nazi Germany was trying to put out in propaganda and the world willing bought into.

All I believe is that the Jews were rounded up and put in work camps.

But I don't believe there was a systematic genocide of the Jewish workers.

Yes, you are right sunni boy.

The Nazi's put them in these camps to train them on how to take over Hollywood, thus bringing you "ET" , "American Graffiti", and "Annie Hall" to name a few......................:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back