Official Records From International Red Cross Prove "holocaust" Was A Fraud

Question... Have you ever talked to a survivor?
That's one thing I don't understand. People are always saying that they know a Holohoax survivor. Several people on this board have said that.

And I do believe them.

But the question in my mind is; how can there be soo many survivors??

I thought all of the Jews were supposed to be dead?

But they seem to be running around everywhere!!! :eek:

That's one thing I don't understand. People are always saying that they know a Holohoax survivor. Several people on this board have said that.

And I do believe them.

But the question in my mind is; how can there be soo many survivors??

I thought all of the Jews were supposed to be dead?

But they seem to be running around everywhere!!! :eek:

Are you really this stupid, or is it an internet act to make us all think you are sunni boy? Seriously.

I'll take the overwhelming amount of evidence there is that it happened over the bits and pieces you provide. Only ones you will fool is the simple minded.

Question... Have you ever talked to a survivor?

Holocaust Survivors

Until you do, you don't know shit.

Have you ever visited one of the MANY sites that it took place one?

EasternEurope3.JPG

Until you do, you don't know shit.

I have done both. More than once. You choose to live in the uneducated simple minded world of HATE.

I suppose you`ve talked to the Tooth Fairy and visited La La Land too huh?Are you one of the "Chosenites" or just another brainwashed idiot that believes their bullshit?

Instead of attacking me. Why don't you try and answer the question?

What question, your stupid question? Where has ANYONE said ALL Jews were murdered? Nobody. The troops freed the people in the camps at the end of the war, don't you read your history book? You do know there were some people still alive there, don't you? Or do you have some propaganda excuse for that too? THOSE are the people who lived to tell their tale of horror. Like Angel Heart and others on here have said, your just so blind with your hate for jews, you can't see the truth.

What question, your stupid question? Where has ANYONE said ALL Jews were murdered? Nobody. The troops freed the people in the camps at the end of the war, don't you read your history book? You do know there were some people still alive there, don't you? Or do you have some propaganda excuse for that too? THOSE are the people who lived to tell their tale of horror. Like Angel Heart and others on here have said, your just so blind with your hate for jews, you can't see the truth.
If the Nazi's goal was to kill all of the Jews.

Then why did they let so many live?

If the Nazi's goal was to kill all of the Jews.

Then why did they let so many live?

They used a lot as workers to build the very same camps they were murdering the jews with. Read a little bit there sunni boy, you may learn something.

There seems to be Jews with nazi tatoo numbers all over the place telling the Holohoax story.

Why were they allowed to live? :confused:
you mean becuase they didnt manage to kill them all, they didnt kill any???

come on, even you have to be smart enough to know how stupid that sounds
dude, wake up, you are the one pushing the lie
the holocaust is not a hoax

That's not what I mean at all.

Yes, there were Jews who died of over work, starvation, disease, and some were even shot.

But the numbers do not add up even close to the magical 6 million.
so, all those records the germans kept of how many they killed were all just made up?
the fact they found the crematories and gas chambers all fiction?

The so called records are forgeries and there were NO gas chambers

Gas Chamber Doors -- A Comparison in Photos
sorry, the Germans were meticulous record keepers
the records are not forged
you are a moron if you actually believe that
and since when would the germans need to have such a door on those gas chambers since they didnt worry about leakage and it was from about 20 years earlier in time
again, you'd have to be a moron to believe that nonsense

The truth is War is War, people die, the only crime is is to lose, for it is the victor who sets history to paper.

Forum List

Back