Official Records From International Red Cross Prove "holocaust" Was A Fraud

sunniman do you hate Jews ? or do you question the official numbers and feel the deaths where exploited for political gain ?
I have NOTHING against the Jews or the Jewish religion.

They are a wonderful, clever, and fun loving people.

It's that I feel the story and numbers of the so called Holocaust have been greatly exaggerated. The Zionist jews wanted a state for the people to go after WWII.

By creating a huge wave of sympathy. They were able to have the land now known as Israel given to them. Without the Holohoax it never would have happened.

Modern historians should now look at the evidence and adjust history to conform to the facts.

6 million ? 1 million ? whatever. They got shafted. What are we supposed to do about it now? Are we back to talking reparations or what ?

The Zionist Jews have been blackmailing Western governments for 60 years. If you don't give money to the Holohoax Memorial you are publically labeled a racist.

Heck, every major city in the US and Europe has a Holohoax Memorial or Museum.

Where are the Native American Holocaust Museums???

Surely far more Indians were murdered than any 6 million over in Europe!!!

Sunni...your just a lunatic.

If you want to discuss this honestly, post the report from the International Red Cross and not crap by a facist web"shite".

Then we can have an open debate.

You don't have to like the site. But the facts are presented fairly.

Most professional historians are afraid to touch this subject for fear of being publicly called anti-semitic or a Nazi by the fascist Zionist jews.

You don't have to like the site. But the facts are presented fairly.

Most professional historians are afraid to touch this subject for fear of being publicly called anti-semitic or a Nazi by the fascist Zionist jews.

Your right, I do not have to like ths site...but the facts are not presented fairly when the writer has a predefined agenda and is twising a portion of the documents released by the IRC.

As I said, show me the Red Cross report and we can talk...since they released it, one would think they would have said something about the contents?????

or are you telling us, they released all these documents and said nothing about them?

Your right, I do not have to like ths site...but the facts are not presented fairly when the writer has a predefined agenda and is twising a portion of the documents released by the IRC.

As I said, show me the Red Cross report and we can talk...since they released it, one would think they would have said something about the contents?????

or are you telling us, they released all these documents and said nothing about them?

Yeah, I'm sure these findings will be all over CNN, FOX and MSNBC tonight because they are so earth shattering...........:rolleyes:

sunni boy has links to hate sites like you can't imagine, he'll believe anything he reads on the internet.

nsm88.org is a well known hate crime supporting website.....try again Lunni Man

RECENTLY RELEASED RECORDS, SEALED FOR YEARS, SHOW "CONCENTRATION CAMP" DEATH TOTALS OF ONLY 271,301 SIX MILLION JEWS DID NOT DIE; THE WHOLE CLAIM WAS A COMPLETE FABRICATION

For years, Jews have told people around the world that six million of them were systematically murdered in German "Concentration Camps" during World War 2. Anyone disputing this claim has been viciously smeared as a hateful anti-Semite. Countries around the world have even jailed people for disputing the claim that 6 Million were killed.

Here now, for all the world to see, is a scanned image of an Official International Red Cross document proving the so-called "Holocaust" never happened. Jews around the world intentionally lied for the purpose of gaining emotional and business advantages for themselves. They committed willful, criminal FRAUD upon millions around the world!

"The Holocaust" is the greatest lie ever told. Millions of dollars have been paid out to "holocaust survivors" and their descendants for something that DID NOT HAPPEN. THis is intentional, criminal fraud on a scale so massive as to almost incomprehensible.

"The Holocaust" is the greatest lie ever told. Millions of dollars have been paid out to "holocaust survivors" and their descendants for something that DID NOT HAPPEN. The claim of a "Holocaust" was intentional, criminal fraud on a scale so massive as to be almost incomprehensible.

I call for criminal prosecution of individuals and groups who filed false lawsuits to obtain holocaust reparations and financial damage awards, for perpetrating deliberate fraud upon Courts. I call for the removal of Holocaust references in History books and educational materials. I call for the removal of Holocaust Memorials worldwide.

It is long overdue this intentional fraud be halted and those who perpetrated it be brought to justice for 60 years of vicious lies and financial fraud.

Revelations

A little bit of careful thought ought to be applied to this.

"Official" recorded death tolls are one thing, but in a war as vast and far-reaching as WWII, there's no way the official toll is going to be representative of reality. It's going to be well-short.

The Red Cross and others can't even get an accurate civilian death toll for the Iraq War. What makes you think "official" numbers from WWII tell the whole story?

Sunni, you're really, really stupid. The Red Cross didn't have access to anyone but the prisoners of war the Germans allowed them to have access to...and that didn't include Jews in concentration camps.

If there really is a God you will burn in hell for all eternity.

Sunni, you're really, really stupid. The Red Cross didn't have access to anyone but the prisoners of war the Germans allowed them to have access to...and that didn't include Jews in concentration camps.

If there really is a God you will burn in hell for all eternity.

Whose official death count numbers do you rely on ?

It's really sad that people who pride themselves on being so open minded about everything. Are totally closed minded when it comes to analysing the so called Holocaust.

It's like there is an official version and you are NOT allowed to question it or examine anything about it. No deviation of the official story is allowed or tolerated. Period!!

I will actually agree with you Sunni Man, on the fact that I think people should be allowed to discuss this topic. It unnerves me that in Europe you can actually be charged with a crime for voicing an unpopular thought - such as the Holocaust did not happen the way our history now claims it did.

That sort of "thought-crime" legislation is one that I never wish to see here in this country. As far as I am concerned, you are welcome to whatever looney, crazy, and conspiratorial thoughts you wish...and you are free to discuss them...or at least you should be.

However...I keep coming back to my original thoughts. One document showing that one Red Cross count came back with ~60,000 dead does not disprove the Holocaust. All it shows was that one count came back with that number.

There is more evidence, in my opinion, overwhelming evidence, that shows far more people than that dying in the event known as the Holocaust.

To imagine that the handful, relatively speaking, of Jews hanging around Europe after WWII ended, starving, homeless, and "mysteriously" missing their friends and families somehow all got together and said - "Hey...you know, and I know, that the Feldmans, Shapiros, and Fridmans just went for a walk...but if we tell everybody the Germans killed them...maybe they'll give us our own country and feel bad for us forever!" doesn't just strain credulity...it is absolutely ludicrous.

The evidence overwhelmingly points to a systematic and well-organized mass-murder of millions of Jews, and other peoples who were deemed "undesirable" or who got in the way of the German war machine. A mass murder that was, some suspect known about and largely ignored by our country and others because it was helping us defeat the Germans and our nation didn't particularly care for the Jews any more than any other nation did at the time.

While I will fight for your right to ask such questions....I think that to deny the millions who died in the Holocaust is a huge mistake.

It's really sad that people who pride themselves on being so open minded about everything. Are totally closed minded when it comes to analysing the so called Holocaust.

It's like there is an official version and you are NOT allowed to question it or examine anything about it. No deviation of the official story is allowed or tolerated. Period!!

Don't look now, Sunni Man, but aren't we discussing the very issue right now? Not agreeing with you is not the same thing as not being able to talk about it.

I will actually agree with you Sunni Man, on the fact that I think people should be allowed to discuss this topic. It unnerves me that in Europe you can actually be charged with a crime for voicing an unpopular thought - such as the Holocaust did not happen the way our history now claims it did.

That sort of "thought-crime" legislation is one that I never wish to see here in this country. As far as I am concerned, you are welcome to whatever looney, crazy, and conspiratorial thoughts you wish...and you are free to discuss them...or at least you should be.

However...I keep coming back to my original thoughts. One document showing that one Red Cross count came back with ~60,000 dead does not disprove the Holocaust. All it shows was that one count came back with that number.

There is more evidence, in my opinion, overwhelming evidence, that shows far more people than that dying in the event known as the Holocaust.

To imagine that the handful, relatively speaking, of Jews hanging around Europe after WWII ended, starving, homeless, and "mysteriously" missing their friends and families somehow all got together and said - "Hey...you know, and I know, that the Feldmans, Shapiros, and Fridmans just went for a walk...but if we tell everybody the Germans killed them...maybe they'll give us our own country and feel bad for us forever!" doesn't just strain credulity...it is absolutely ludicrous.

The evidence overwhelmingly points to a systematic and well-organized mass-murder of millions of Jews, and other peoples who were deemed "undesirable" or who got in the way of the German war machine. A mass murder that was, some suspect known about and largely ignored by our country and others because it was helping us defeat the Germans and our nation didn't particularly care for the Jews any more than any other nation did at the time.

While I will fight for your right to ask such questions....I think that to deny the millions who died in the Holocaust is a huge mistake.

ITA no matter how much I can't stand your view, I will defend your right to have it.

Forum List

Back