[OFFICIAL] Final Post Debate Poll/ Monday 10-22-12

Who won tonights debate?

• Obama Won!!

Votes: 35 35.7%
  • Romney Won!!

Votes: 50 51.0%
  • Too close to call, I'm going with a draw!!

Votes: 13 13.3%

• Total voters
59791_462518123800861_2000685754_n.jpg

Honest to god. Really?

It is to the Mediterranean sea.. innit?

Problem?

Romney lost.. After a bit he gave up and just started agreeing with Obama.

Obama 2, Rmoney 1.

Off to 11/6/12.. We shall see who wins.

:lol:

Obama did not win either. He had nothing new to add. "That's not true" doesn't cut it.
Obama needed to win huge to sway the polls back in his favor. ALL of the pressure was on him. Obama had to appear calm and in control. He wasn't. He spent the entire debate protesting. That isn't going to win over those who are undecided.

Are you fucking high?

Go back and watch the debate, Romney was sweating (literally).

Obama was calm and collected. Romney was the one on the attack, Obama was on defense. "That's not true" was not the only thing that came out of his mouth.. What did you fall asleep watching Romney talk?

Look, it's cool, I know how you people are... It's hard for you to understand, but Romney lost this debate.. It's not that big of a deal, there will probably be no real movement in the polls as early voting has already begun.

In addition, Romney has a 23% likelyhood of being elected, he COULD possibly win the popular vote.. But he will probably still lose the electoral college.

Sorry man.. :eusa_shifty:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Correct, he was on the defense......losing with an angry attitude.

Obama was angry and on the defense the whole evening and his "argument" was reduced to, "that's not true". He lied and he lost.

Wow....and it's so spooky that all of the polls say the opposite.

What could it mean?

Yessssss, and the network analysts are providing unbiased analysis by saying things like this, “I think they hate Obama. They want him out of the White House more than they want to destroy Al Qaeda. Their No. 1 enemy in the world right now, on the right, is their hatred, hatred for Obama. And we can go into that about the white working class in the South and looking at these numbers we're getting the last couple days about racial hatred in many cases … this isn't about being a better president, they want to get rid of this president.’ - Chris Matthews

What your handlers show or tell you thru their polls and pundits is not reality. Don't fall for the lies.

The MSM hailed their Dear Leader the winner, but it won't mean much.

Why did all of the polls I saw say the same thing?

Actually, the 2 polls said different things...one had Obama a winner by 8 points and the other had Obama the winner by 30 points......pretty much shows you how reliable those polls are.

Yeah, yeah...I know...they both say he won....but they were so different with their data, I would venture to guess neither one of them are reliable.

That being said, I called it a draw. Obama showed he knows what he is doing and Romney showed he could do it as well.

It is still going to come down to one thing...

Which ideology do the majority of the American People believe is best for America.

Truth is...they have such different visions for America, it baffles my mind that ANYONE can be on the fence right now. It is like voting for apples or oranges

The MSM did what was predicted. They will rally to save their Dear Leader. But will it be enough? I'm now leaning towards thinking no.

It's clear Romney appears more like the adult and leader in this race. I'm still not sure why anyone would believe Obama deserves to be reelected.

Obama had the advantage of four years of actually being in it.

He also was able to make s**t smell good.

In the long run, people are seeing Romney as someone who is simply more grown up and pragmatic.

The real smell will break through.

Obama has a great new ad out on his new book for his plan for term 2.

Two issues....a republican congress and....Mitt Romney will be sitting in the WH come Jan 2013.

RCP just put New Hampshire back in Obama's column...

His leads in Florida and Colorado are shrinking...

And that was before last night's debacle.

Romney may of fucked his self last night. He let Obama control all of the middle east part of the debate. That's 40% of it. :eusa_eh: Get ready for 20 trillion in debt and problems. :(

Bush doubled it during his two terms....$20 trillion won't quite get there for the president. Hell.....the only reason Obama hasn't got this thing back in gear is the no good, do nothing Republicans in the congress.

Do people really believe either Candidate will ever change our Interventionist Globalist Foreign Policy? This Debate was a meaningless wash. They have an identical Foreign Policy. This Election should come down to the Economy. And that's good news for Romney. He should pull it out. But it will be very close.

Pretty bad, I heard that and nearly spit my drink, one of the often used fears of the right is that Iran may blockade the Straits of Hormuz.

Yes, another GOTCHA moment in the life cycle of the typical liberal.
Face palm.

tissue?

Romney showed he was clueless on the geography of the region and they do not even care, the man is supposed to know these things, I caught it immediately and I do not even consider myself that knowledgeable on the nuances of middle east geo-politics.

Yes, another GOTCHA moment in the life cycle of the typical liberal.
Face palm.

tissue?

Romney showed he was clueless on the geography of the region and they do not even care, the man is supposed to know these things, I caught it immediately and I do not even consider myself that knowledgeable on the nuances of middle east geo-politics.

you are a buffoon....

If WE and our allies were to block the Straight of Hormuz, Iran would need syria. AND YES, WE COULD AND WE WILL IF NECESSARY.

It was not lack of knowledge....he was applying the often discussed strategy of strangling Iran by blocking the Straight you fucking idiot. Yopu and Barb are just so dam partisan you dont even know what the fuck is going oin.

you are a buffoon....

If WE and our allies were to block the Straight of Hormuz, Iran would need syria. AND YES, WE COULD AND WE WILL IF NECESSARY.

It was not lack of knowledge....he was applying the often discussed strategy of strangling Iran by blocking the Straight you fucking idiot. Yopu and Barb are just so dam partisan you dont even know what the fuck is going oin.

Bullshit. go look a map and come back and tell the class what country lies between Syria and Iran.

Last edited:
It's the Economy, Stupid. This Debate is irrelevant. Does Obama really deserve to be reelected? I guess we'll see what the People decide.

It's the Economy, Stupid. This Debate is irrelevant. Does Obama really deserve to be reelected? I guess we'll see what the People decide.

If we end up in another major conflict because our leadership is basing it's assumptions on more "faulty intelligence" and simplistic geo-political knowledge it has everything to do with the economy, the MIC would love it and their stocks would rise but the rest of us, not so much. Also just because conservatives could not care less about having a coherent and rational foreign policy does not mean everyone thinks that way.

you are a buffoon....

Bullshit. go look a map and come back and tell the class what country lies between Syria and Iran.
The most unstable government in the region...thats who.

Man...you are just too niave to get it.

Whatever....you go make believe Romney and ALL of his handlers had no idea that Iran can use the SoH to get to the open sea,

If we end up in another major conflict because our leadership is basing it's assumptions on more "faulty intelligence" and simplistic geo-political knowledge it has everything to do with the economy, the MIC would love it and their stocks would rise but the rest of us, not so much. Also just because conservatives could not care less about having a coherent and rational foreign policy does not mean everyone thinks that way.

Like i said, this Debate is an irrelevant wash. Their Foreign Policy is identical. They are both staunch Interventionist Globalists. They agree much more than they disagree on Foreign Policy. But that being said, it is all about the Economy. Does Obama deserve another four years? The People will now decide.

Do people really believe either Candidate will ever change our Interventionist Globalist Foreign Policy? This Debate was a meaningless wash. They have an identical Foreign Policy. This Election should come down to the Economy. And that's good news for Romney. He should pull it out. But it will be very close.

LOL....wash. The president has been running this nation's foreign policy for nearly four years and Romney has had to figure out what he'll say about it......and that has changed every six months or so.

LOL....wash. The president has been running this nation's foreign policy for nearly four years and Romney has had to figure out what he'll say about it......and that has changed every six months or so.

Ay carumba. The ole 'Flip-Flopper' attack? Will that really be enough for your guy?

Forum List

Back