[OFFICIAL] Final Post Debate Poll/ Monday 10-22-12

Who won tonights debate?

• Obama Won!!

Votes: 35 35.7%
  • Romney Won!!

Votes: 50 51.0%
  • Too close to call, I'm going with a draw!!

Votes: 13 13.3%

• Total voters
you are a buffoon....

If WE and our allies were to block the Straight of Hormuz, Iran would need syria. AND YES, WE COULD AND WE WILL IF NECESSARY.

It was not lack of knowledge....he was applying the often discussed strategy of strangling Iran by blocking the Straight you fucking idiot. Yopu and Barb are just so dam partisan you dont even know what the fuck is going oin.

Bullshit. go look a map and come back and tell the class what country lies between Syria and Iran.
The most unstable government in the region...thats who.

Man...you are just too niave to get it.

Whatever....you go make believe Romney and ALL of his handlers had no idea that Iran can use the SoH to get to the open sea,

Give it up and just admit he fucked up. The man is no mastermind, he runs his mouth successfully bullshitting people for a living, quit piling more horse shit on top of bullshit to make the bullshit smell less like bullshit.

Romney showed he was clueless on the geography of the region and they do not even care, the man is supposed to know these things, I caught it immediately and I do not even consider myself that knowledgeable on the nuances of middle east geo-politics.

you are a buffoon....

If WE and our allies were to block the Straight of Hormuz, Iran would need syria. AND YES, WE COULD AND WE WILL IF NECESSARY.

It was not lack of knowledge....he was applying the often discussed strategy of strangling Iran by blocking the Straight you fucking idiot. Yopu and Barb are just so dam partisan you dont even know what the fuck is going oin.

Bullshit. go look a map and come back and tell the class what country lies between Syria and Iran.

If Iran closes the Straight of Hormuz and their buddies in Yemen close the Gate of Tears, oil stops. Wars begin.
Luckily, if Romney gets elected, the United States will have it's own fuel!

you are a buffoon....

If Iran closes the Straight of Hormuz and their buddies in Yemen close the Gate of Tears, oil stops. Wars begin.

Must be story time around the old conservative campfire, tell us the one where Romney cut down the forest in British Columbia with his giant blue ox.

The most unstable government in the region...thats who.

Man...you are just too niave to get it.

Whatever....you go make believe Romney and ALL of his handlers had no idea that Iran can use the SoH to get to the open sea,

Give it up and just admit he fucked up. The man is no mastermind, he runs his mouth successfully bullshitting people for a living, quit piling more horse shit on top of bullshit to make the bullshit smell less like bullshit.

Mastermind?

Have you not been paying attention for the last 6 years?

Let me explain....

One reason we needed a victory in Iraq is if we left it unstable, it would open the door for Iran to run it over...and if Iran runs it over, it opens the door to Syria being next. We always knew we could always choke Iran if necessary by blocking the SoH....but that would do nothing if Iran took over Iraq and Syria as it would give Iran freedom to use Syrias access to the water...

This was international discussion....not some mastermind of Romney.

It was a legitimnate concern and now that we left Iraq unstable, we cant choke Iran by blocking the SoH for it will give them REASON to run over Iraq.

Leaving Iraq unstable actually took away our best defense against Iran becoming nuclear....for blocking the SoH is no longer useful.

Jeesus Fucking Christ....you people fought for something having no idea what the ramficiations were if you got your fucking way.

It is pathetic.

Must be story time around the old conservative campfire, tell us the one where Romney cut down the forest in British Columbia with his giant blue ox.

you truly have no idea what you are talking about.

You are ridiculing.....yet you have no idea of what the truth is.

Get off your "we have a better candidate than you" soap box and look at the potential consequences.

My God....people like you scare the shit out of me. You dont read newspapers and you dont watch the news. You read blogs and make electoral decisions based on what you like.

Romney showed he was clueless on the geography of the region and they do not even care, the man is supposed to know these things, I caught it immediately and I do not even consider myself that knowledgeable on the nuances of middle east geo-politics.

you are a buffoon....

Talking about buffons, learn how to spell Strait. But what will they do? Carry their ships across Iraq?

It's the Economy, Stupid. This Debate is irrelevant. Does Obama really deserve to be reelected? I guess we'll see what the People decide.

If we end up in another major conflict because our leadership is basing it's assumptions on more "faulty intelligence" and simplistic geo-political knowledge it has everything to do with the economy, the MIC would love it and their stocks would rise but the rest of us, not so much. Also just because conservatives could not care less about having a coherent and rational foreign policy does not mean everyone thinks that way.

Like sending your UN Ambassador on all the Sunday morning talk shows and Obama going to the UN to make a speech and blaming an attack on a youtube video and continuing the lie for two weeks before ackowledging what everyone else in the world knew from day one? That kind of "faulty intelligence"? And you still want Obama and Hillary answering the phone at 3 AM? God help us with voters like you. I bet you drink Brawndo don't you?

you are a buffoon....

Talking about buffons, learn how to spell Strait. But what will they do? Carry their ships across Iraq?

Pussy isn't spelled D-I-C-K, so same back at you.

Nope. I don't think that's what was going on. I've been racking my brain about why Romney didn't stick him to the wall on Benghazi, and having slept on it, I think the priority was to prevent Obama from having such a large platform upon which to spew his lies.

Project much?

Romney avoided the Libya issue because he got buzz sawed by the manufactured lies you guys thrive on. He has his wacky base (people like yourself) to thank for that "ooops" moment.

Think about it... even a prime time press conference isn't going to draw 50-60 million voters. Obama has had plenty of time to try to come up with a story. And because of the nature of the incident, with much information being classified, he could've sat there on that stage and said whatever he wanted without sourcing his information. Romney would've been stuck letting him monologue in front of twice the audience he was ever going to reach otherwise with whatever pack of lies he had in mind. Note that Obama, himself, attempted to turn the conversation back to Libya several times.

So if much of the info is classified how do YOU know if they are lies?

You get the secret memos too?

People seem to get confused about what qualifies as a "win" in a presidential debate. They get bogged down by debate points in the classical sense and by the optics of watching a fight. And if we're honest, we LOVE the red meat at election time. But the reward last night wasn't Bob Schieffer raising one combatant's gloved hand skyward as his opponent bleeds on the floor. The actual prize is VOTES. So, what it's really about is whether each man met his objectives or not. Romney met his. And he did it with the self-control and pragmatism we've become accustomed to upon observation of him. Meanwhile back at the ranch, Obama needed to explain how the next four years would significantly be different than the last. And he didn't get it done. All he could do was natter on about "teachers".

ROMNEY was the victor last night. And libs can bog themselves down in all the minutia they want, like they always do. But when push comes to shove, this was about attracting those last few remaining votes in the center, not about allowing Obama a large audience to parse his failures.

Prepare bubbledweller, I have a bubble buster here:

Romney did not win among likely voters or undecided.

You wanna continue putting your blinders on and screaming "lalalalala", good for you. the fact is that Obama won over a sizable majority of polled uncommitted voters, more so than either candidate on either of the last 2 debates. Romney did not perform well at all.

:lol:

Projection? ...nope. We call that critical thinking. Based on your user name, of course, we wouldn't expect you to engage in any, so that's okay. As many of us are aware though, Barack Obama went out of his way to pull over the guy who asked the Benghazi question at the town hall debate. At that time, he suggested to the guy that identifying state dept. personnel by name might put them at risk:
Debate Questioner Says Obama Told Her Privately That His Administration Deliberately Delayed Calling Libya A “Terrorist Attack” Because Of Intel Concerns… | Weasel Zippers

So yeah, it's pretty simple logic that Obama would claim that the information was sensitive or classified based on the fact that he already had. What's more, he's had PLENTY of time to cook up a story, and after the second debate, he was expecting the question. The more I think about it, the smarter it seems on Romney's part to not give give him this huge platform to tell his lies from, particularly if those lies are going to be the sort that one can't repudiate right on the spot.

Get off your "we have a better candidate than you" soap box and look at the potential consequences.

My God....people like you scare the shit out of me. You dont read newspapers and you dont watch the news. You read blogs and make electoral decisions based on what you like.

Calm down Junior, do you think Romney can make this country produce all it's own oil? Do you really? What other impossible tasks can he just make happen with his magical republican powers?

Ay carumba! Are people still arguing about their supposed 'differences' on Foreign Policy? Look it's real simple, they're both Interventionist Globalists. They both fully support us intervening in every Nations' business. If there are any differences, they're very slight at best. The Economy is what will matter most in this Election. And clearly, Romney gets the edge there. So, he should win in a very close one. But i guess anything can happen. So stay tuned.

It's the Economy, Stupid. This Debate is irrelevant. Does Obama really deserve to be reelected? I guess we'll see what the People decide.

If we end up in another major conflict because our leadership is basing it's assumptions on more "faulty intelligence" and simplistic geo-political knowledge it has everything to do with the economy, the MIC would love it and their stocks would rise but the rest of us, not so much. Also just because conservatives could not care less about having a coherent and rational foreign policy does not mean everyone thinks that way.

Like sending your UN Ambassador on all the Sunday morning talk shows and Obama going to the UN to make a speech and blaming an attack on a youtube video and continuing the lie for two weeks before ackowledging what everyone else in the world knew from day one? That kind of "faulty intelligence"? And you still want Obama and Hillary answering the phone at 3 AM? God help us with voters like you. I bet you drink Brawndo don't you?

Hell no.............you can bet that I want another ignorant prick like George Bush to run off and invade the wrong country for the wrong reason. That's exactly what the toy cowboy did. Chickenhawk Asshole....I hope his grave marker has that engraved in big letters.

chickenhawkGROUP.jpg

Last edited:

Calm down Junior, do you think Romney can make this country produce all it's own oil? Do you really? What other impossible tasks can he just make happen with his magical republican powers?

Calling others junior? Funny for a guy named occupied who most likely looks like these clueless kids who believe Obama rides a unicorn and shits glitter.

$imagesCA210ZWX.jpg

Calling others junior? Funny for a guy named occupied who most likely looks like these clueless kids who believe Obama rides a unicorn and shits glitter.

View attachment 21971

:lol: He's one of many OWS-Poser Obamabots here at USMB. Most of em are now here boasting about how well Wall Street's been doing lately. They're very confused and disingenuous. Is Wall Street Good, or is Wall Street Evil? They just can't make up their minds. One thing is clear though, most have completely abandoned their OWS-Poser shtick. You'll have to ask them why. But don't expect too much. Pretty sure you won't get any honesty out of em.

Last edited:
So yeah, it's pretty simple logic that Obama would claim that the information was sensitive or classified based on the fact that he already had. What's more, he's had PLENTY of time to cook up a story, and after the second debate, he was expecting the question. The more I think about it, the smarter it seems on Romney's part to not give give him this huge platform to tell his lies from, particularly if those lies are going to be the sort that one can't repudiate right on the spot.

Seriously, you have no proof of what was going to transpire..

But, now you have concocted the idea that Romney was preemptive (once again, without evidence) and begin salivating.

I bet you get tingle up your leg when you think of Romney? Huh? :lol:

Either way, Romney lost, polls knock him down.. Uncommitted voters sided with Obama on almost every issue, in what was supposed to be his worst area, foreign relations (per nutbags like yourself).

Suck it up, junior.

View attachment 21971

:lol: He's one of many OWS-Poser Obamabots here at USMB. Most of em are now here boasting about how well Wall Street's been doing lately. They're very confused and disingenuous. Is Wall Street Good, or is Wall Street Evil? They just can't make up their minds. One thing is clear though, most have completely abandoned their OWS-Poser shtick. You'll have to ask them why. But don't expect too much. Pretty sure you won't get any honesty out of em.

Hell...that's nothing new. Rich people have money in the bank and the poor struggle to survive. The powerful had just better be careful how far they push. Anyone who ignores history is destined to repeat it.

View attachment 21971

Hell...that's nothing new. Rich people have money in the bank and the poor struggle to survive. The powerful had just better be careful how far they push. Anyone who ignores history is destined to repeat it.

Aw, now there's your ole OWS-Poser shtick. Not boasting about increased Wall Street profits today, ay? Today you're all OWS-Poser. But who knows which shtick you'll come back with later. You have proven to be a very disingenuous person.

View attachment 21971

Here's an idea. Fuck you you envious lazy prick! :finger3:

Seriously, you have no proof of what was going to transpire..

But, now you have concocted the idea that Romney was preemptive (once again, without evidence) and begin salivating.

I bet you get tingle up your leg when you think of Romney? Huh? :lol:

Either way, Romney lost, polls knock him down.. Uncommitted voters sided with Obama on almost every issue, in what was supposed to be his worst area, foreign relations (per nutbags like yourself).

Suck it up, junior.

Again... "critical thinking". I know that's a foreign concept to Obama supporters, but it is what it is. We're not going to get the full truth on all of Obama's lies while he's in the White House. Thankfully, that situation is likely to change come January. :D

Oh... and it's DEMOCRATS who get all "tingly". :lol:

[youtube]JJtaMsGgtvE[/youtube]

Forum List

Back