[OFFICIAL] 2015 USMB STATE OF THE UNION

Kudos for CK.

USMB is better than Facebook if only half of the recent censorship news stories are true.

as a german i find the thought that americans actually belive their president is a dictator hilariouse, Obama cannot do anything without the congress and senat which is in opposition to him

the american federal politician system was designed to be useless by the founding fathers who wanted the states to be in power, might have been a good idea in 1778, in 2016 its just idiotic

as a german i find the thought that americans actually belive their president is a dictator hilariouse, Obama cannot do anything without the congress and senat which is in opposition to him

the american federal politician system was designed to be useless by the founding fathers who wanted the states to be in power, might have been a good idea in 1778, in 2016 its just idiotic

Obama has his pen and phone however....

The Obamas pen has run out of ink and his phone will be shortly disconnected,

Go Trump!!!

Go Trump!!!

Amen brother....

The fucking libtards have no idea what the fuck is going on...,:lol:

Go Trump!!!

Amen brother....

The fucking libtards have no idea what the fuck is going on...,:lol:

Billary the lying self serving blood sucking American murdering leech is going to get crushed.

Forum List

Back