Of COurse Obama is Not Responsible for the Economy Improving

Of COurse Obama is Not Responsible for the Economy Improving

Considering the multple sessions of brain dead Congress he has had to work with, I would say he has held his own.

Utter bullshit. He got everything he wanted for the first two years. And during that time UE continued to rise.

He fucked up pure and simple.

He got everything he wanted? Are you fucking kidding me?

Please get serious here for a second. Do you understand what "a record number of filibusters" mean and the ramifications of this?

Do you understand the difference between a filibuster and a cloture vote?

Really? So you personally and no Conservs have ever claimed that the reason companies weren't hiring, was because they were afraid of the unfriendly tax environment he supposedly created? Never?

Hmmmm.

Do you understand the difference between saying Obama's policies are preventing a recovery and saying that he caused the problem in the first place?

Ah. The guy who has little substance and lots of petty insults. Yes I'm back. Some of us have to work, employ people, you know stuff like that.

So okay. Which of Obama's policies have "prevented a recovery" and how specifically have they done this?

(Quantum will quickly dodge, change the subject, sling petty insults but when faced with facts or direct wuestions, don't expect substance folks...)

No substance from the guy that wants to give Obama a complete pass in a misguided attempt to prove he is independent, something which no one on the board, including TM and rdean, will ever believe.

Why should I answer your question if you do not answer mine? Do you, or do you not, understand the difference between saying that he caused the recession and that his policies prevented a recovery?

After you do that, can you take the time to explain why any logical person would think I believe that Obama's policies prevented a recovery? My clear position from my posts is that Obama's policies contributed to the delay in the recovery, mostly because he totally ignored Keynes' theories and put together a hodgepodge of a stimulus plan that was neither targeted nor temporary.

Most economist assert that the problem was that the housing bubble burst, and that that resulted in a downturn in construction jobs. The proper response to that would have been a program that was targeted specifically to housing starts, the only thing that came close to the housing market was a program designed to make it easier for people who were current on their mortgages to refinance them in order to avoid problems they were not having. I am sure you think that was a great idea, and that it did a lot to help, but you will be hard pressed to find anyone who will agree with you.

Look at that, substance, no insults, and I did not change the subject, unlike you. Please answer my question now.

Forum List

Back