Of all The DNC Candidates, who would you nominate?

Best DNC Nominee

• One of the 16 established lunatics

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Kevin Johnson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alexandria Occasional Cortex

• Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Joe "Not Sure" Bowers

• Strange Women Lying In Ponds Distributing Swords.

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
"I love the whole "I had a dream growing up..." thing. That's actually not relatable. Most of us didn't have a dream. We were born, had to deal with that, and tried to live our lives. Frankly I can't believe I'm STILL alive."

"If I were picking a CEO for my new startup yogurt company, not a single Democrat on that stage would be my choice ahead of an MBA student picked at random"

What Clown would I nominate? out of all those creatures?
none....why I would nominate a freaking clown?
no way.

still waiting for the candidate who promises to keep it's always sunny in philadelphia on netflix

Tulsi Gabbard is the only one worth anything out of the whole lot ef em. My two cents.

Not to mention, She's a stone cold fox compared to the rest. I also liked Amy Klobuchar,
tenor.gif

The gay dude. He is about as off the reservation as you can get.
The gay dude? There's like 4 or 5 of them.

Small wonder the same small minds that think rape is about sex, also think the Presidency is about sex.

It kinda sucked having a homo president last time. So bad I bet people won't make that mistake again for a long while.

Didn't mean to leave you out of the small minds who think the Presidency is about sex, Mädchen. :thup:

Strange though, the reference to Buchanan. Been asleep that long?

"MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace, Fmr Sen McCaskill Knock de Blasio After Debate: 'Mildly Irritating,' 'Obnoxious'"

‘He clocked Beto’: Van Jones says ‘Castro came out of nowhere’ to dominate the first Democratic debate

I recently heard that Bernie Sanders was lamenting how Fauxcohontas was "stealing" his ideas about handing out free shit.

Problem is Marx/Engles came up with most of the insipid shit democrooks are trying to sell.

Who would you choose to challenge the World's Richest Professional Clown?

The guy who looks like Elmer fudd

The one that says the least amount of stupid shit.

I was just gonna say Tulsi Gabbart because i could actually vote for her.. AND because she did keep her mouth shut while the clown circus was changing the constitution, opening the borders, pandering $$ for votes, and playing all the Dem special interest group cards...

There's really no point in farting up a perfectly good clown circus.. If she's gonna get noticed, it's gonna be on her terms with her rational plans and opinions...

I was just gonna say Tulsi Gabbart because i could actually vote for her.. AND because she did keep her mouth shut while the clown circus was changing the constitution, opening the borders, pandering $$ for votes, and playing all the Dem special interest group cards...

There's really no point in farting up a perfectly good clown circus.. If she's gonna get noticed, it's gonna be on her terms with her rational plans and opinions...

She is everything that Palin wished Palin could have been. Well, at least Palin thought that in her own mind.

Unfortunately, clown shows and freak shows are what sell. You don't sell policies, benefits or solutions, you sell FEELINGS.

Forum List

Back