DNC email shows nomination was rigged for Hillary

In Iowa, Sanders won the popular vote, and Hillary won the Caucus, and then the DNC refused to release the vote total.

The cheating in California was apparently even worse, where the absentee ballots were simply not counted because they were overwhelmingly for Sanders.

Debbie W-S is a classic Zionist Traitor who just wants another treasonous and sold out "US" President to cover up 911 and other things like the fraudulent Global Warming...

That's where those super delegates come in handy. They put her ahead when she would otherwise lose the fair way.

that's why they implemented that rule, to keep those uppity proles from having their votes count. This is old news; they passed that rule in the early '80's iirc. The Republicans are now almost certainly going to pass a similar rule very soon. And both parties will work together to start censoring free speech as well, very soon, and these message boards will fade or become simply another advertising and propaganda outlet, old Soviet style, wherein you're 'free' to espouse your undying support for 'the Establishment' and nothing else.

...nomination was rigged for Hillary

Serious question...

Did any of you, and any of the future visitors to this thread, not know that from the word go?

Bernie was just a joke candidate; he's 'in the race' just to make Hillary look 'moderate n stuff', for all the morons who like to lie to themselves and pretend they're not completely butt stupid for voting for her Vagina.

Try this one

Google

A simple no, you're talking out of your ass, would have sufficed.

California counts all the ballots, VBM and Provisional. Some voters may not be qualified to cast the provisional ballot, but every last one is checked for viability. I know because I'm in the middle of doing just that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

superdelegates are problematic ESPECIALLY given the fact that what? 500 of them sided w/ the crony Establishment candidate (hiLIARy) before she even had adeclared opponent

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Can't trust the polls. Too many Trump voters, fearing that the calls are coming from Democrat Party thugs looking for houses to burn that they're either not responding or are pretending they LOVE Hillary.

Berners, remember that a vote for Hillary in the general just makes it that much harder for the next Bernie to make any headway. Send a message.
good point. I refuse, REFUSE to vote for the ultimate Washington- insider, hiLIARy

Berners, remember that a vote for Hillary in the general just makes it that much harder for the next Bernie to make any headway. Send a message.
good point. I refuse, REFUSE to vote for the ultimate Washington- insider, hiLIARy

My sons were going to vote for Bernie if he got the nod. Both are Republicans, but they can't stomach Hillary or Trump.

My sons were going to vote for Bernie if he got the nod. Both are Republicans, but they can't stomach Hillary or Trump.
the younger generation are fed-up w/crony career pols

superdelegates are problematic ESPECIALLY given the fact that what? 500 of them sided w/ the crony Establishment candidate (hiLIARy) before she even had adeclared opponent

How come Bernie Sanders was trying to flip super delegates to support him considering he lost more state contests, earned less pledged delegates than Clinton and fewer people voted for him? That was the low point for the Democratic primary.

I think super delegates need to go away, no doubt because they have the potential to throw an election. So far the majority of super delegates have gone for the nominee who received the most votes, including this year.

Another anti-Democratic process that needs to end is the state caucus. They are time consuming, fewer people participate in and there is undue influence by political campaigns. Maybe Sanders should be for doing something about that. I wonder why he isn't.

Forum List

Back