If you got to pick the next president out of these 4, who would it be?

If your choice of these 4 determines the next president, who do you pick.

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Jill Stein

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2014
If you could choose the next president out of these 4 choices, who would you choose. This is a hypothetical poll in that you don't have to be concerned with being out voted. I simply want to know which of these 4 Candidates you think would make the best president.
The choices are
Hillary Clinton
Donald Trump
Gary Johnson
Jill Stein

I'm going with the first 3 choices because I know they are on the ballets for all 50 states. I am not so sure about Stein being on all 50, but she is the main 3rd party candidate to the left of Hillary.

Last edited:
I'm going with the first 3 choices because I know they are on the ballets for all 50 states. I am not so sure about Stein being on all 50, but she is the main 3rd party candidate to the left of Hillary.
That's a strange way of saying she's totally nuts.

Last edited:
Love that. I know what you mean, but my last dog's nickname was "Bump". He couldn't see and was always bumping into stuff. BUMP! Bump for president! Ok, i still have no idea who TO vote for, only against. Trump is #1 anti president, Hillary close on his heels as #2 anti president. The rest, I need to research. this is pathetic.

Last edited:
I'm going for mcmullin so sorry can't support those four. Though Johnson is the best of the four

Forum List

Back