Democrats War On Citizenship

Zorro!

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2019
There is an Existential Threat to the Very Idea of American Citizenship and Democrats are Leading the Charge.

Democrats are trying to fundamentally redefine who is American with anyone that manages to sneak in enjoying the full rights of citizenship and all of the benefits provided to American citizens.

Bernie Sanders put it clearly:

“We’re going to make public colleges and universities tuition-free and open that to the undocumented.”​

So, if you are a citizen of another country and you want a free college education, all you have to do is show up in the United States and get accepted at any one of the 1,626 public colleges in the United States.

Warren a proposed law by Democrat hopeful Julian Castro that leaves us without an effective border:

We have legal procedures that potential immigrants can follow in order to enter the country legally. Millions of people have been faithfully following the law and enter the country legally for many moons.

But after nearly 250 years, the same folks who want to throw open the girls showers to pedophiles want to throw open our borders.

America's wising up to these folks.

There is an Existential Threat to the Very Idea of American Citizenship and Democrats are Leading the Charge.

Democrats are trying to fundamentally redefine who is American with anyone that manages to sneak in enjoying the full rights of citizenship and all of the benefits provided to American citizens.

“We’re going to make public colleges and universities tuition-free and open that to the undocumented.”​

So, if you are a citizen of another country and you want a free college education, all you have to do is show up in the United States and get accepted at any one of the 1,626 public colleges in the United States.

Warren a proposed law by Democrat hopeful Julian Castro that leaves us without an effective border:

We have legal procedures that potential immigrants can follow in order to enter the country legally. Millions of people have been faithfully following the law and enter the country legally for many moons.

But after nearly 250 years, the same folks who want to throw open the girls showers to pedophiles want to throw open our borders.

Thy don't know how they are seen by the great masses of Americans. As total nutjobs.

They are misled by ludicrous polls, that are responded to by hardly nobody but Democrats.

Thy don't know how they are seen by the great masses of Americans. As total nutjobs.

They are misled by ludicrous polls, that are responded to by hardly nobody but Democrats.

Is that what it looks like from inside your bubble?

Awesome blouse.

Completely retarded..... We can hardly afford what we got... How can we afford to pay for Illegals colleges?
Oh my goodness, Democrats have become such a joke.
Democrats of the FDR era were better than modern Republicans, but Democrats of today are suckie.

You sound just like Julian Lennon what he said recently..

Lol

American Citizenship, like Roman Citizenship is what made Rome and America Empires and Special, and made Democracy in a Republic Possible.

Are you saying that my statement that polls, are responded to by hardly nobody but Democrats, in untrue ?

I'm saying you have a completely different view of reality than sane people.
Why do you support illegal immigration?

I don't. I'm saying there is nothing illegal about seeking asylum. People lining up to turn themselves in to border patrol is not illegal immigration.

Are you saying that my statement that polls, are responded to by hardly nobody but Democrats, in untrue ?
Hillary in a Landslide! Going to flip the Senate with her fat assed tails on her pantsuit!

2016-11-06T16-56-33-7Z--1280x720.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.jpg

I don't. I'm saying there is nothing illegal about seeking asylum. People lining up to turn themselves in to border patrol is not illegal immigration.
They can receive asylum in Mexico. Peddle your propaganda to some naive college kids.

Just imagine the quality of that "free" education. Anyone, everyone, all comers, regardless of qualifications or competence will be dumping their asses in the classrooms. I think I'll encourage my granddaughters to go into the trades. Better money and usually require skill and initiative.

American Citizenship, like Roman Citizenship is what made Rome and America Empires and Special, and made Democracy in a Republic Possible.
Like Rome, we are becoming a decadent culture and a national entity that permitted immigration from all over the Empire. And like Rome, we will fall, we're just doing it in half the time. Must be AGW!

Like Rome, we are becoming a decadent culture and a national entity that permitted immigration from all over the Empire. And like Rome, we will fall, we're just doing it in half the time. Must be AGW!
Historically, Homosexuality, Lawlessness, and Infanticide precede the downfall and extinction of any civilization.

Dismantling things like the value of Citizenship, the Cohesiveness of The American Culture, Losing Respect for our Collective Moral Code "The Constitution" and Symbols of our National Identity, like The Flag, The Pledge of Allegiance, and the respect for the Origin of Natural Law, (The Bible) are symptoms of a sick country that is about to become terminally ill.

Bye Bye Miss American Pie.

90% of Asylum seekers file Fraudulent Claims and then intentionally miss their court dates and disappear in to the country.
That is a Felony....so yes Illegal Immigration is Illegal, and seeking Asylum through Fraudulent Means is Illegal.

They can receive asylum in Mexico. Peddle your propaganda to some naive college kids.

Perhaps some can receive asylum in Mexico, but they have the right to request it here.

Hope so.
Otherwise we are on the precipice of fully being balkanized in short due time.

90% of Asylum seekers file Fraudulent Claims and then intentionally miss their court dates and disappear in to the country.
That is a Felony....so yes Illegal Immigration is Illegal, and seeking Asylum through Fraudulent Means is Illegal.

Bullshit. The majority of asylum seekers show up for their hearings.

Forum List

Back