Octuplets' Grandmother Calls Daughter's Actions 'Unconscionable'

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
LOS ANGELES — The mother of the woman who used a fertility doctor to give birth to octuplets, despite already having six young children, called her daughter's actions "unconscionable" in an interview posted online Sunday.

Angela Suleman is caring for the six older children while her daughter is hospitalized after giving birth Jan. 26 to the octuplets.

"She already has six beautiful children, why would she do this?" Angela Suleman said in the videotaped interview with celebrity news Web site RadarOnline.com. "I'm struggling to look after her six. We had to put in bunk beds, feed them in shifts and there's children's clothing piled all over the house."
FOXNews.com - Octuplets' Grandmother Calls Daughter's Actions 'Unconscionable' - Pregnancy

Uh Oh.. looks like GrandMa might defect.. what now?

I think the woman is probably mentally/emotionally disturbed.

She is apparently hoarding children.

It must suck to be her grandmother/Father or her mother/father. Or image that she had a husband, I d probably go nuts: we re in the midst of a financial crisis you know?

Last edited:
Where do you get the idea she had lip enhancement?

You know you come across as forced-population control nazis, right? You know nothing of this case except apparently there are issues between the mother and daughter. Where does it say we paid for anything?

??

Besides which, this is a process the lefties fought very hard for...genetic engineering and embryonic research. This is the baby of the left..and this is where it goes.

You know you come across as forced-population control nazis, right? You know nothing of this case except apparently there are issues between the mother and daughter. Where does it say we paid for anything?

??

Besides which, this is a process the lefties fought very hard for...genetic engineering and embryonic research. This is the baby of the left..and this is where it goes.

Ah that s a good one: blame it on the democrats :lol:

Last edited:
You must be too young to remember when dems and republicans were fighting over custom babies, storing fertilized eggs and the like.

Wallow in it, dumbshits.

You must be too young to remember when dems and republicans were fighting over custom babies, storing fertilized eggs and the like.

Wallow in it, dumbshits.

What has that to do with the choice of a mother to have so many babies? This isn't about technology, this is about a mother that chose to have so many kids.

Last edited:

Wallow in it, dumbshits.
This doesn't appear to be about "quality". More about quantity.

Wallow in it, dumbshits.

What has that to do with the choice of a mother to have so many babies? This isn't about technology, this is about a mother that chose to have so many kids.

This is exactly the sort of thing we argued would happen if you continued to embryonic research. Not only is it wrong just on the face of it, you're experimenting with human babies, but it's wrong that people can "buy" as many babies as they want, on a whim.

If you can't see the connection, there's something wrong with you.

I don't understand the comparisons that have been made between this woman "hoarding" babies and people that "hoard" cats.

The cats are well cared for, no?

??

well, you figure it out,, she has no visible means of support. somebody is paying her way, if you had a guess who would you think is paying her way?

Not good enough. I don't "assume" things based on what's "left out" of an obviously antagonistic, article. ("Her brood". That kills me.)

Where did the "lip enhancement" snideries come from?

Well this woman needs a lip enhancement but the lips below her belly. They need to be sewn shut! LOL

I don't understand the comparisons that have been made between this woman "hoarding" babies and people that "hoard" cats.

The cats are well cared for, no?
Usually not. The SPCA has to go in an euthanize or hospitalize many. There is a difference between private shelters run humanely or people who have a lot of cats but give them good homes with sufficient care and food and water and the people who collect animals but don't take care of them. It's a pretty horrific sight in some of these people's homes. They are mentally is and often go back to the same behavior of hoarding animals.

Forum List

Back