Octuplets' Grandmother Calls Daughter's Actions 'Unconscionable'

LOS ANGELES — The mother of the woman who used a fertility doctor to give birth to octuplets, despite already having six young children, called her daughter's actions "unconscionable" in an interview posted online Sunday.

Angela Suleman is caring for the six older children while her daughter is hospitalized after giving birth Jan. 26 to the octuplets.

"She already has six beautiful children, why would she do this?" Angela Suleman said in the videotaped interview with celebrity news Web site RadarOnline.com. "I'm struggling to look after her six. We had to put in bunk beds, feed them in shifts and there's children's clothing piled all over the house."
FOXNews.com - Octuplets' Grandmother Calls Daughter's Actions 'Unconscionable' - Pregnancy

Uh Oh.. looks like GrandMa might defect.. what now?
It may be but I also find it unconscionable for her grandmother to state that publicly to the media when she should be supporting her daughter while the pressure's on her.

Myself, I find the article remarkably devoid of any useful information with regards to the funding and motivation of the mother.

LOS ANGELES — The mother of the woman who used a fertility doctor to give birth to octuplets, despite already having six young children, called her daughter's actions "unconscionable" in an interview posted online Sunday.

Angela Suleman is caring for the six older children while her daughter is hospitalized after giving birth Jan. 26 to the octuplets.

"She already has six beautiful children, why would she do this?" Angela Suleman said in the videotaped interview with celebrity news Web site RadarOnline.com. "I'm struggling to look after her six. We had to put in bunk beds, feed them in shifts and there's children's clothing piled all over the house."
FOXNews.com - Octuplets' Grandmother Calls Daughter's Actions 'Unconscionable' - Pregnancy

Uh Oh.. looks like GrandMa might defect.. what now?
It may be but I also find it unconscionable for her grandmother to state that publicly to the media when she should be supporting her daughter while the pressure's on her.

just like a damn Democrat to think that taking care of six children while daughter lolls in the hospital birthing eight more for ganny to care for as "not supporting daughter" roflmao! granny is probably desperate for a reason donchyathink? not to mention granny is giving them all a place to live eat and sleep.. no! NO damn support there..

Last edited:

just like a damn Democrat to think that taking care of six children while daughter lolls in the hospital birthing eight more for ganny to care for as "not supporting daughter" roflmao!
Where the fuck did I say that she should approve? I just said she should not be lambasting her through the media. Do it to her face and do it in private. It's a fucking family matter, not the public's business.

just like a damn Democrat to think that taking care of six children while daughter lolls in the hospital birthing eight more for ganny to care for as "not supporting daughter" roflmao!
Where the fuck did I say that she should approve? I just said she should not be lambasting her through the media. Do it to her face and do it in private. It's a fucking family matter, not the public's business.

I think fucking daughter made it fucking public by going on fucking TV did she the fuck not? :lol::lol::lol:

Going on tv to discuss the birth of your kids is not the equivilent of using the media to attack your child, whose children you have AGREED to watch.

Once again...where is the evidence that the mom #1, had lip surgery, or #2, is on public assistance?

Because welfare medical won't pay for these procedures to be done. In case you didn't know.

I think fucking daughter made it fucking public by going on fucking TV did she the fuck not? :lol::lol::lol:
And this has what to do with her grandmother's public ridicule? Again, I'm just saying that should not have gone out to the public, I don't disagree with what she said.

Going on tv to discuss the birth of your kids is not the equivilent of using the media to attack your child, whose children you have AGREED to watch.

Once again...where is the evidence that the mom #1, had lip surgery, or #2, is on public assistance?

Because welfare medical won't pay for these procedures to be done. In case you didn't know.

I did know,, so I asked a few threads back,, who paid for this?,, and who will pay to raise these children? I think granny has earned the right to speak, in whichever forum she chooses to speak in.. I suspect granny is in deep shit. If I were granny I would move away now and leave no forwarding address.

And this has what to do with her grandmother's public ridicule? Again, I'm just saying that should not have gone out to the public, I don't disagree with what she said.

If she so chooses.. she seems to be footing the bills and the labor..

"Seems to be"?

Based upon what?

based on,, daughter and children soon to be 14 are living under grannies roof.. aren"t they? Mom has no husband does she? Mom has no job does she? And mom is Not taking public support is she? or does she just shit money doyathink?

Lol.

Told you. They aren't people, they're just .... eggs! Do with them as you will!

More like anti-abortion idiocy. :cuckoo:

No, the anti-abortion crowd has always been against this sort of thing. THis is your puppy. Enjoy it.
Hate to break it to you, booble, but this woman claimed she couldn't "kill" her fertilized eggs. And she has a point...it is her choice.

She did. My question has been, does it count as abortion if the embryos came from a petrie dish, not a womb? I don't think you could call disposing of unwanted artificially created embryos an abortion. Supposedly, according to another article post on thhis board, the woman wanted all embryos implanted because she had no money left to pay for their storage. Maybe she spent it on lip collogen instead?
Any how, once in her womb, aborting them then counts as true abortion but not having them implanted in the first place counts as using abstinence. LOL!!

No, the anti-abortion crowd has always been against this sort of thing. THis is your puppy. Enjoy it.
Hate to break it to you, booble, but this woman claimed she couldn't "kill" her fertilized eggs. And she has a point...it is her choice.

She did. My question has been, does it count as abortion if the embryos came from a petrie dish, not a womb? I don't think you could call disposing of unwanted artificially created embryos an abortion. Supposedly, according to another article post on thhis board, the woman wanted all embryos implanted because she had no money left to pay for their storage. Maybe she spent it on lip collogen instead?
Any how, once in her womb, aborting them then counts as true abortion but not having them implanted in the first place counts as using abstinence. LOL!!
And what if she implants herself with a clone? I read elsewhere on the board that women can't abort because the shared dna makes a fetus a living, breathing human...but that wouldn't be the case with a clone. :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back