Ocasio-Cortez is an albatross to the DNC

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Confounds House Democrats - The Atlantic

Just on Saturday, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez announced that she will be working with progressive activists to bring primary challenges against some of the more conservative Democrats in Congress, her own soon-to-be colleagues.

Remind me again how all the extremists are republicans. This broad is a as loony as Faraklan without the racial bigotry. I just have to wonder what "moderate" democrooks there are? Who's the democrook maverick beloved by the media as the only adult in the room when bucking his party leadership to make some asinine billion dollar "temporary" program that accomplishes nothing but never goes away?

There are, in other words, several early indications that Ocasio-Cortez will do things differently from the typical legislator, acting as a bomb-thrower and agitator in the People’s House. It’s something her supporters want very much—and something many of her Democratic colleagues aren’t sure how to feel about.

I'll tell you what they really feel about it, TERROR.

If these "eat the rich" bed wetters actually start going after all the rich democrook donors, guess where the donor money will stop going? The only reason billionaires buy democrook political whores is to keep the parasites in line. Keep them barely housed, poorly nourished yet rotund, uninformed, and contained for as little as possible. Lunatics like her would bankrupt the entire world in months given the checkbook. They DNC is merely a tool of the wealthy, they're not going to let a nut foul up their machine.

The CPUSA might start attracting more devotees as a result of the nuts being pushed out. I'm starting to appreciate this stupid bitch. She's vaguely pretty so I'm sure she at least serves as a fluid dumpster as well as a potential suicide bomber in a manner of speaking, not literally, that is going to fuck up the criminal enterprise from within either unwittingly, or knowingly if she has a shred of decency.

Then again they can straighten her out or make her disappear if it comes down to it. By saying that I mean disappear in prison.

WYEHO?

Last edited:

Just on Saturday, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez announced that she will be working with progressive activists to bring primary challenges against some of the more conservative Democrats in Congress, her own soon-to-be colleagues.

Remind me again how all the extremists are republicans. This broad is a as loony as Faraklan without the racial bigotry. I just have to wonder what "moderate" democrooks there are? Who's the democrook maverick beloved by the media as the only adult in the room when bucking his party leadership to make some asinine billion dollar "temporary" program that accomplishes nothing but never goes away?

There are, in other words, several early indications that Ocasio-Cortez will do things differently from the typical legislator, acting as a bomb-thrower and agitator in the People’s House. It’s something her supporters want very much—and something many of her Democratic colleagues aren’t sure how to feel about.

If these "eat the rich" bed wetters actually start going after all the rich democrook donors, guess where the donor money will stop going? The only reason billionaires buy democrook political whores is to keep the parasites in line. Keep them barely housed, poorly nourished yet rotund, uninformed, and contained for as little as possible. Lunatics like her would bankrupt the entire world in months given the checkbook. They DNC is merely a tool of the wealthy, they're not going to let a nut foul up their machine.

The CPUSA might start attracting more devotees as a result of the nuts being pushed out. I'm starting to appreciate this stupid bitch. She's vaguely pretty so I'm sure she at least serves as a fluid dumpster as well as a potential suicide bomber in a manner of speaking, not literally, that is going to fuck up the criminal enterprise from within either unwittingly, or knowingly if she has a shred of decency.

Then again they can straighten her out or make her disappear if it comes down to it. By saying that I mean disappear in prison.

If she became a man she would really be a leftist darling.
She should have an AddADickToMe

This thread is just more EVIDENCE that...

Republicans Are Extremely Fearful of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Republicans are funny AF!!!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

"fearful" ? is that (ie 'fearful') a word that gutter scum now
use as a taunt as opposed to "YELLOWBELLIED"? I am old.
I grew up before pooper scooper laws existed. When I was young,
there were signs everywhere saying "curb-your-dog". << that means---'MAKE SURE YOUR DOG SHITS IN THE GUTTER" As such I was
careful on stepping off the curb to cross the street----WHY? ---because
I am "FEARFUL" of dog shit? ------NOPE---it is because I avoid
that which is dirty and disgusting. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez----
yuck

This thread is just more EVIDENCE that...

Republicans Are Extremely Fearful of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Republicans are funny AF!!!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

"fearful" ? is that (ie 'fearful') a word that gutter scum now
use as a taunt as opposed to "YELLOWBELLIED"? I am old.
I grew up before pooper scooper laws existed. When I was young,
there were signs everywhere saying "curb-your-dog". << that means---'MAKE SURE YOUR DOG SHITS IN THE GUTTER" As such I was
careful on stepping off the curb to cross the street----WHY? ---because
I am "FEARFUL" of dog shit? ------NOPE---it is because I avoid
that which is dirty and disgusting. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez----
yuck

latest

lol

An example AOC derangement syndrome.

Indeed, she's an asset to Democrats, making Republicans look this stupid and ridiculous.

Last edited:

lol

An example AOC derangement syndrome.

Indeed, she's an asset to Democrats, making Republicans look this stupid and ridiculous.
She is there to remind Democrats of their roots

Standing up for the rights of poor and working Americans

She speaks for the (ignorant, uneducated, economically-illiterate) people.

The pity is that there are so many of them out there.

Democracy is a terrible model for governance, and the way things are going we might see why in a few years. I'm retired and don't really give a shit. But it's still sad.

You make it sound like Democrats have found their own version of Trump.

she is the biggest joke ever....but hey....this DemonRat East coast game has not ended yet! LOL :laugh:

Not sure about that.

Hank Johnson prattling on about islands capsizing is still the biggest ever, but this stupid broad just might run off with that trophy.

this stupid broad - as you say- ...will remain a joke everywhere and forever in USA forever!

never fear lol never!:wink_2:

She claimed senate races were gerrymandered and that she would be inaugurated into the House. :auiqs.jpg:

Democracy is a terrible model for governance, and the way things are going we might see why in a few years. I'm retired and don't really give a shit. But it's still sad.
We just gave a 1.5 trillion dollar tax cut to our wealthy

We can obviously afford to do more for Americans who are struggling

she is the biggest joke ever....but hey....this DemonRat East coast game has not ended yet! LOL :laugh:

Not sure about that.

Hank Johnson prattling on about islands capsizing is still the biggest ever, but this stupid broad just might run off with that trophy.

this stupid broad - as you say- ...will remain a joke everywhere and forever in USA forever!

She claimed senate races were gerrymandered and that she would be inaugurated into the House. :auiqs.jpg:
You are half right
She used the wrong term for being sworn in

But she will be sworn in to defend the Constitution.......just like when a President is inaugurated

We just gave a 1.5 trillion dollar tax cut to our wealthy

We can obviously afford to do more for Americans who are struggling

Who is "we", go ahead write a check to the government today give to the poor. No? Yeah we didn't think so. :icon_rolleyes:

Not sure about that.

You are half right
She used the wrong term for being sworn in

This nut job Cortez took out one of the highest ranking Dem's in the House, then protested Nancy Pelosi...she's going to get chewed up and spat out. :auiqs.jpg:

What model of governance would you propose?

Forum List

Back