I am a Trump supporter but I disagree with his decision

If you're expecting a single Democrat to hold their own accountable, you're wasting your time.

This kind of shit happens in the middle east all the time............harsh but true..........

Can't shoot ourselves in the foot over it though...........the place is already unstable enough.....and actions against them would give the shia more dominance in the region...........the balance is out of wack and the place is death trap already.

I'm sure Trump knows Saudia Arabia and the Crown Prince are responsible but what's the alternative to what Trump did kick Saudia Arabia to the curb and give Iran and Russia more power and influence in the region? That doesn't strike me as being a positive for the region, America or the world it's no secret Saudia Arabia is not a great ally but they are a necessary one I have heard a lot of people say Trump should have taken a more middle ground response here but I don't know what that would be and I have not heard anyone else clarify that. Sadly part of international politics is having alliances with countries you don't really like.

On Saudia Arabia and the Crown Prince having nothing to do with the Kashoggi killing..any other Trump supporters here feel the same way? We kiss Saudi Arabia's ass just as much as we kiss Israel's and its disturbing.
Kudos for speaking out and not falling inline with everything Trump does. You can support him and still disagree with some of the things he does.

On Saudia Arabia and the Crown Prince having nothing to do with the Kashoggi killing..any other Trump supporters here feel the same way? We kiss Saudi Arabia's ass just as much as we kiss Israel's and its disturbing.

So what could Trump do that wouldn't result in retaliation against the US causing oil prices to go skywards?

When Al Qaeda killed 4 US citizens and one of them was an ambassador, what did Obama and Hillary do about it? At this point , who gives a shit about the "muslim brotherhood Kashoggi" getting killed....

No, I agree. I get that the Saudis are an ally... I get that. But we give them way too much leeway.

So what could Trump do that wouldn't result in retaliation against the US causing oil prices to go skywards?
Worse we have 100s of thousands of ex patriot citizens there working for US while helping Saudi Arabia. Do you think they could be put in danger if some jack ass liberal decided to piss off the crown? I lived over there for 5 1/2 years, you dont piss on the royals and they dont cut your head off....

I guess we could nuke them, but.......what then?
This is business as usual in this particular part of the world.
It's harsh, but just what is Trump supposed to do?
What about the inhumane treatment that goes on everyday in China?
Where does it stop, or should I say, what is the cutoff line of being acceptable?

The world still does business with Russia and China...not sure what the difference is except its Trump in office making the call...Trump is America first....low gas prices for the world is a good thing for the people....

No, I agree. I get that the Saudis are an ally... I get that. But we give them way too much leeway.

Yes, but we do something against them and oil prices go up causing us to start paying $3.50 per gallon of gasoline which would have a negative effect on our growing economy............. all for one guy?

Yes, but we do something against them and oil prices go up causing us to start paying $3.50 per gallon of gasoline which would have a negative effect on our growing economy............. all for one guy?
Why? We have TONS of oil here why do we still depend on Saudi Arabia? I don't understand that.

Why? We have TONS of oil here why do we still depend on Saudi Arabia? I don't understand that.

Oil is international not domestic. Our oil here goes all over the world as well. But I think the bigger spike would come from the commodities investors who don't like any destabilization in the oil market, and prices are set through the commodities market.

No, I agree. I get that the Saudis are an ally... I get that. But we give them way too much leeway
They are fighting the same enemy we are...during world war two we aligned ourselves with Russia...people forget we are still at war....our troops are still deployed and any help we can get from the Saudis should be welcomed by all Americans....They look the part and speak the language of our enemy...they are way more valuable to the US than you and the OP give them credit for....

Forum List

Back