Ocasio-Cortez: Debate Request Is Sexual Harassment!

Do tell. I am trying to teach you about supply and demand. You are a terrible student. Tell me about your education. I have a masters in finance. You?
explain San Francisco and Seattle based on their unemployment rate and minimum wage, right wingers.

no special pleading for any master.

San Francisco's cumulative budget deficit over the next two fiscal years is projected to be $262 million out of an annual budget of roughly $10 billion.

Government spending has totaled $3.15 trillion, an increase of 3.9 percent from a year ago. The CBO is projecting that the deficit for the full budget year will be up 19.1 percent from last year's deficit of $665.8 billion.

This is while these cities have some of the wealthiest companies in the World paying taxes there. LOL.
Nothing but special pleading from a master? Why should the left take the right wing seriously about economics.

I just gave you facts. These are non partisan facts. Are you drunk?
You gave me, irrelevant special pleading, right winger.

explain San Francisco and Seattle based on their unemployment rate and minimum wage, right wingers.

WTF? I am not a Republican. You are trolling now. So let's go 100% ad homimens. You are a waste of space coward.

Daniel Palos may be the stupidest poster here and that is saying a lot. What a waste of space moron. He should NEVER be allowed to vote.

San Francisco's cumulative budget deficit over the next two fiscal years is projected to be $262 million out of an annual budget of roughly $10 billion.

Government spending has totaled $3.15 trillion, an increase of 3.9 percent from a year ago. The CBO is projecting that the deficit for the full budget year will be up 19.1 percent from last year's deficit of $665.8 billion.

This is while these cities have some of the wealthiest companies in the World paying taxes there. LOL.
Nothing but special pleading from a master? Why should the left take the right wing seriously about economics.

WTF? I am not a Republican. You are trolling now. So let's go 100% ad homimens. You are a waste of space coward.
in other words, you got nothing and have to, bluff your way out of it.

Nice try. I gave you multiple facts that you ignored because you are a fat leftist.

Daniel Palos may be the stupidest poster here and that is saying a lot. What a waste of space moron. He should NEVER be allowed to vote.
Only people who are, full of fallacy, say that.

People say "that" all the time. It is a common word in the English language.
explain that economic phenomena or be, inferior in economics, my good man.

What? Speak English, fatty.

Nice try. I gave you multiple facts that you ignored because you are a fat leftist.
nice try; you merely special pleaded a completely different and irrelevant set of facts that did nothing to explain what was asked.

thanks for playing.

just clueless and Causeless; yet, they want the left to believe their right wing fantasies.

just clueless and Causeless; yet, they want the left to believe their right wing fantasies.

For a 55 year old man, I would think your vocabulary would go beyond "right winger". Get an education and then we can converse.

nice try; you merely special pleaded a completely different and irrelevant set of facts that did nothing to explain what was asked.

thanks for playing.

Progress. You didn't call me a right winger. You are a still a fat, unemployed, uneducated waste of space.

For a 55 year old man, I would think your vocabulary would go beyond "right winger". Get an education and then we can converse.
I am a (junior) elder now. I don't need to make excuses for my juniors, only offer argumentative results.

thanks for playing.

Progress. You didn't call me a right winger. You are a still a fat, unemployed, uneducated waste of space.
...you have nothing but fallacy, right winger.

How about a social argument instead?

Why do you believe you would be worse off, with a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage or unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed?

what ever shall we do if women should ever get serious about equality and start insisting; I win my argument and I get to do you; and if you win your argument, you get to do me?

Last edited:
Dumb kunt

n3Ps02muv0HzMQwK5Cjv-9sg2zmPAvbqVtC5Bc2obmw.jpg

Forum List

Back