Ocasio-Cortez Activists Occupy Pelosi

mdk said:
At least she’s challenging the status quo.
They Have No Idea What They're Doing
They Are Idiots
They're On The Wrong Side Of The Building

I Hope They Keep It Up

You're Projecting Qualities Onto Them
That Just Are Not There

The world is coming to shit, but that has nothing to do with what this brain dead commie is doing to pelosi. In truth, pelosi and her share the same stale ideas that have failed throughout history. None of them are bring fresh ideas that are going to benifit the country, so u tell me - what is there we’re celebrating again?

I am happy that some people in her party are not just rolling over for a person that feels they are entitled to the position. If any luck they’ll destroy each other, but that’s a pipe dream.

Now you understand what Trump meant about "Draining the swamp." There's plenty of swamp creatures in the Democrat Party too.

I didn’t need President Trump to help me understand the foolishness of the duopoly. I did that on my own ages. Most here more concerned about cheering for their team and pointing their fingers at the other side. Meanwhile...

I may be conservative on some issues but not all; however, I feel all politicians are incorrigible. Both parties are vultures feasting on our carcass. I can't see where the right is much better or that anything changes for the better. And as you say the best thing for them is to blame the other side and not pay attention to their own graft.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
that ocasio cortez is a plain pain in the ass

gimme gimme what a so and so

no one owns you a living ....my GOD what scum!

Soooo....suddenly we dislike unconventional politicians that don't act like politicians and are prepared to speak their mind and say what their supporters are thinking??

I missed the new memo.
It's so hard to keep up.

Depends on what's on their minds. To be pushing GW at this time as her 1st priority -- it appears it's mostly cotton between her ears.

Let her knock herself out. When SanFran Nanny wants her office back -- Cortez's office will be in suburban Maryland and she'll watching the Congressional action on CSPAN after the spanking..

that ocasio cortez is a plain pain in the ass

gimme gimme what a so and so

no one owns you a living ....my GOD what scum!
She's Ready To Start Signing Bills
...As Soon As She's Inaugurated

I may be conservative on some issues but not all; however, I feel all politicians are incorrigible. Both parties are vultures feasting on our carcass. I can't see where the right is much better or that anything changes for the better. And as you say the best thing for them is to blame the other side and not pay attention to their own graft

I mostly try to ignore all the right v. left bullshit and focus on improving the life’s of my fellow citizens of this region and beyond...as best as I can. I try very hard to adhere to a strict ideal of altruism.

PittsburgBargeIce3.jpg
I may be conservative on some issues but not all; however, I feel all politicians are incorrigible. Both parties are vultures feasting on our carcass. I can't see where the right is much better or that anything changes for the better. And as you say the best thing for them is to blame the other side and not pay attention to their own graft

I mostly try to ignore all the right v. left bullshit and focus on improving the life’s of my fellow citizens of this region and beyond...as best as I can. I try very hard to adhere to a strict ideal of altruism.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Alexandria Got Elected
And Her Critters Come With Her

Ocasio-Cortez, Activists Occupy Nancy Pelosi's Office and Start Making Demands

The sit-in is part of the Sunrise Movement’s plan to create an “army of young people to stop climate change and create millions of good jobs,”
according to the group’s Twitter bio.

HA-HAA !!
'Create MILLIONS Of Good Jobs'....

Now, Get A Load Of This:
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's First Appearance In D.C. Is At A PROTEST Against Nancy Pelosi
UH-OH: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's First Appearance In D.C. Is At A PROTEST Against Nancy Pelosi — And Leftists AREN'T Happy

@Ocasio2018 WTF are you doing? Nancy Pelosi is your friend, not your enemy. Nancy Pelosi passed cap-and-trade. Nancy Pelosi has ZERO influence on climate policy because GOP controls the Senate and WH no matter how much you protest. WTF are you doing?

Yes, Indeed
What IS She Doing
HA-HAA !!
Elected Another Blithering Imbecile To Congress !!

She won’t last now. Pelozi will put a character hit on her, or bury her in shit. Pelozi May be on her way out, but she can still kill a career.

go and work you piece of crap ocasio cortez!

nobody owns you a living you piece of shit!

Whether you like/ageee with her or not. At least she making a stand against what she feels is an entrenched and overly-entitled member of her own party.

But it can cost her. She is a freshman Congressmen. What she is doing is the equivalent of finding the biggest guy in prison and punching them in the face.

Whether you like/ageee with her or not. At least she making a stand against what she feels is an entrenched and overly-entitled member of her own party.

But it can cost her. She is a freshman Congressmen. What she is doing is the equivalent of finding the biggest guy in prison and punching them in the face.
It worked pretty well for Ted Cruz.

It worked pretty well for Ted Cruz.

That it did. His election was one worth watching. Good call there. Beto about had him the same way Cruz got Dewhurst.

Win or lose, that person at least gets creed for at least taking a swing. Better than sitting back having Bubba fill your holes. lol

Win or lose, that person at least gets creed for at least taking a swing. Better than sitting back having Bubba fill your holes. lol

I don’t disagree. Republicans could learn a thing of two. Really all of them could. The 90 pound crazy eyed chick has some serious stones. This could work for her to. This could scare the shit out of the dead of her party. If she works fast and keeps the heat on. I don’t think she is just a rich brat anymore. She may be ignorant of a whole lot of shit, it she is NOT stupid. There is strategy here. She will be I tresting to watch.

Ocasio-Cortez has the IQ of a doorknob. 100% renewables in 10 years? Maybe if they killed 99.9999% of the population. That statement was funnier than watching her try to discuss the Israeli-Palestinian which was more painful than funny.

Ocasio-Cortez has the IQ of a doorknob.
Ocasio-Cortez attended Yorktown High School,[15] where she won second prize in the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair with a research project on microbiology. As a result, the International Astronomical Union named a small asteroid after her: 23238 Ocasio-Cortez.

She graduated cum laude from Boston University's College of Arts and Sciences in 2011 with a bachelor's degree in economics and international relations.[18][23][24]

She's NOT Dumb
She's Just An Idiot

Ocasio-Cortez has the IQ of a doorknob.
Ocasio-Cortez attended Yorktown High School,[15] where she won second prize in the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair with a research project on microbiology. As a result, the International Astronomical Union named a small asteroid after her: 23238 Ocasio-Cortez.

She graduated cum laude from Boston University's College of Arts and Sciences in 2011 with a bachelor's degree in economics and international relations.[18][23][24]

She's NOT Dumb
She's Just An Idiot
I was just going by listening to her. I'm convinced she could not find the middle east on a map if you gave her instructions. Her comments about 100% renewables reveals a complete lack of reality on technology issues. So, I'll agree on the idiot part, I'm still not convinced on the dumb part.

I have to wonder about Boston Universities economics dept after hearing her ideas on paying for her 30 trillion spending spree.

`
I support Ocasio-Cortez against Pelosi, if for no other reason than Pelosi is an entrenched Clinton loyalist. The old democratic guard has made of shambles of the democratic party much like trump has done to the republican brand. Pelosi must go.

Forum List

Back