Yep those damn democratic counties are pulling this country down - not

Yes, it's true that the Democrats have abandoned the working and middle class and now represent the interests of millionaires and billionaires.

I find it interesting that they brag about this.

Yes, it's true that the Democrats have abandoned the working and middle class and now represent the interests of millionaires and billionaires.

They do seem to have the best economies in those counties therefore carrying the lazy, unemployed, bottom feeding and living in their parent basements righties.

They do seem to have the best economies in those counties therefore carrying the lazy, unemployed, bottom feeding and living in their parent basements righties.
Democrats used to champion the working class. Now they've become snobs who look down on them.

Really, so no Lefties among the needy and unemployed in your world?

Not hard to have a good economy if you are paying very little wages and paying under the table. Little harder if you are paying at least minimum wage along with all the government taxes that go along with that wage.

Really, so no Lefties among the needy and unemployed in your world?

Actually not as many as the needy republican's in my area.

Goddamn man you're pulling this country down.
Goddamn, you're a snob.

Prissy elitist liberals used to get stuffed into their school locker on a daily basis. I just laugh at them.

Today get out of you mom's basement and get a job and help with MAGA instead of bitching, moaning and crying on political boards. Yea, boy contribute to society you whiny little snowflake.

You seem offended and triggered, are you a liberal?

Forum List

Back