Ocasio-Cortez Activists Occupy Pelosi

Whether you like/ageee with her or not. At least she making a stand against what she feels is an entrenched and overly-entitled member of her own party.

Or she’s attention whoring and trying to make a name for herself in politics. Even with someone as stupid as Cortez it’s all about their career for these politicians. Just cuz she’s dumb don’t discount her personal ambition. Truth be told even pelosi is more qualified than that fuckwit

An ambitious attention whore in politics!? What is this world coming to?

The world is coming to shit, but that has nothing to do with what this brain dead commie is doing to pelosi. In truth, pelosi and her share the same stale ideas that have failed throughout history. None of them are bring fresh ideas that are going to benifit the country, so u tell me - what is there we’re celebrating again?

Much different. We do it with civility, not swarming a stage and grabbing the microphone, or staging a raucous protest outside someone's office

And yet the leadership of the GOP rests solely in the hands of establishment. At least you were civil while getting bent over. :lol:

I think she is an idiot, but I am happy that she’s giving Nancy a headache.

Whether you like/ageee with her or not.
Not Even Relevant, For Sure
At least she making a stand against
what she feels is an entrenched and overly-entitled member of her own party.
I Don't Think They Have The Foggiest Notion
And I Think It's Hysterical

They're Crashing On Their Own Party
I Hope It Becomes A Trend

How is this any different than Republicans fighting against “the establishment” of the party? It isn’t. The more these entrenched leaders of the duopoly are challenged the better.

Much different. We do it with civility, not swarming a stage and grabbing the microphone, or staging a raucous protest outside someone's office.
Oh...right
wcv5ojokzed11.jpg

How are those in your picture "fighting against “the establishment” of the party"? They're simply registering their disgust for CNN, an organization which constantly lies, smears, and makes up false allegations. No wonder their ratings are so low, compared to FOX News.

Rocko said:
In truth, pelosi and her share the same stale ideas that have failed throughout history.
None of them are bring fresh ideas that are going to benifit the country
Ding, Ding, Ding...
We Have A Winner !!

Hit The Nail On The Head

The world is coming to shit, but that has nothing to do with what this brain dead commie is doing to pelosi. In truth, pelosi and her share the same stale ideas that have failed throughout history. None of them are bring fresh ideas that are going to benifit the country, so u tell me - what is there we’re celebrating again?

I am happy that some people in her party are not just rolling over for a person that feels they are entitled to the position. If any luck they’ll destroy each other, but that’s a pipe dream.

How is this any different than Republicans fighting against “the establishment” of the party? It isn’t. The more these entrenched leaders of the duopoly are challenged the better.

Much different. We do it with civility, not swarming a stage and grabbing the microphone, or staging a raucous protest outside someone's office.
Oh...right
wcv5ojokzed11.jpg

How are those in your picture "fighting against “the establishment” of the party"? They're simply registering their disgust for CNN, an organization which constantly lies, smears, and makes up false allegations. No wonder their ratings are so low, compared to FOX News.
And they're doing it with such civility.

Not Even Relevant, For SureI Don't Think They Have The Foggiest Notion

Oh...right
wcv5ojokzed11.jpg

And they're doing it with such civility.

Actually, that is her civil face. History has shown that tyrants are usually dealt with in a much harsher manner, in this country.

Whether you like/ageee with her or not. At least she making a stand against what she feels is an entrenched and overly-entitled member of her own party.
And she'll get squished if the keeps it up....Not that I approve, that's just the way the swampers roll.

No doubt. At least she’s challenging the status quo. Better than rolling over like a bitch.

Post of the day! Well done, sir! :beer:

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Oh...right
wcv5ojokzed11.jpg

AMEN

I am happy that some people in her party are not just rolling over for a person that feels they are entitled to the position. If any luck they’ll destroy each other, but that’s a pipe dream.

Now you understand what Trump meant about "Draining the swamp." There's plenty of swamp creatures in the Democrat Party too.

Now you understand what Trump meant about "Draining the swamp." There's plenty of swamp creatures in the Democrat Party too.

I didn’t need President Trump to help me understand the foolishness of the duopoly. I did that on my own ages. Most here more concerned about cheering for their team and pointing their fingers at the other side. Meanwhile...

Forum List

Back