Obomination: Gas Prices Soar Faster Than News Can Report It...

I suggest a new name of "I'm Lost" as your new moniker.

'Stupid' is beyond your capacity and too good for even you.

T

You believe Obama should absolutely never interfere in the free market.

You also are pissed at Obama right now for not interfering in the free market.

And you see no problem with that?

And taxation...as thier insaciable appetite for spending us into oblivion increases.

They are trying to spend thier way to propserity...

NO government on the planet has ever succeeded in that feat.

NO Statist on this board can show where it has succeeded.

(But they like good little lapdogs support Obama all the way over the cliff).:eusa_shhh:

Then why are taxes at their lowest levels in generations?
You say that as 1/2 of citizens pay zero...you seem to say that gleefully as the moocher class continues to grow.

I wouldn't be cheering if I were you.
Thanks to GOP tax cuts to buy votes! Bush's tax cuts alone doubled the number of people paying no income tax and CON$ and the GOP want to make Bush's cuts permanent so they can permanently bitch about it!! :cuckoo:

You say that as 1/2 of citizens pay zero...you seem to say that gleefully as the moocher class continues to grow.

Thanks to GOP tax cuts to buy votes! Bush's tax cuts alone doubled the number of people paying no income tax and CON$ and the GOP want to make Bush's cuts permanent so they can permanently bitch about it!! :cuckoo:

Actually, they are talking about repealing the cuts for the poor so that it will be "fair"

Thjat's OK. Obama tripled Bush's numbers...and YOU are proud of it? Seriously?

Idiot.

Actually, they are talking about repealing the cuts for the poor so that it will be "fair"

'The Best Way To Help The Poor Is To Make Them Uncomfortable In Their Circumstances'...

NOT to make others pay thier way.

Idiot.

I'm not cheering. I'm just trying to figure out how one post you say government is raising taxes and then the next post you talk about 1/2 the people aren't paying any.

But maybe this is like when you claimed being able to fill up your tank with gas costs people liberty.
Programs and regulation. Obama's Class warfare where he is demanding the rich pay 'thier fair share'...as he forces them by such rhetoric to hide/shiled, and not invest...they go to China...offshore and not create investment here and subsequent jobs by investment...

Really? Are you this stupid?:eusa_hand:

You should request a name change...seriously. You belie your moniker.

Are you honestly suggesting that the wealthy did NOT hide/shelter their money before Obama took office?

You focus on my moniker so much, yet have still not figured out it's directed at people like you.

Anyone with half a brain and the ability to get out of this country got out. Of course, no one is required to commit business suicide to show how loyal they are to THIS regime. The only surprising thing is that there is ANY business here at all.

'The Best Way To Help The Poor Is To Make Them Uncomfortable In Their Circumstances'...

Idiot.
And there it is, the best way to help the poor is make them SUFFER!:cuckoo:

You can only help the poor by throwing money at the rich. The more comfortable the rich are the better off the poor will be!
.... But don't hold your breath. :lol:

Last edited:
I paid $3.96 a gallon yesterday and then drove 80 miles, roundtrip, to play racquetball. I don't give a shit about gas prices, I don't carpool and I drive a car that gets 15 mpg. My happiness and mobility are more important than the environment.

Idiot.

Can you provide ANY evidence where the poor have done better by cutting support to them?

There are hundreds of countries that do less for their poor. In no case do the poor use it as an excuse to pick themselves up by their bootstraps and improve their lot in life

They just suffer more

1. Drill Baby Drill is a lie. The GOP will continue to say it is the solution, but that is just another one of their lies.

2. Oil Speculators on Wallstreet are the reason we are paying 60% more for Oil than we should.

3. Republicans defend the Oil Companies, the Wallstreet Speculators and Record Profits. Don't think they are the solution.

4. Democrats need to take back the House of Representatives. Speaker Pelosi will hold hearing and Harry Reid will get it passed and President Obama will regulate the oil companies who are gouging Americans.

5. Republicans need to shut the fuck up about going to war with Iran. They hope high oil is costing Obama votes. Republicans are behind this. They defend the corporations that own our government. Follow the money.

6. We can't reward the GOP no matter what. They are the reason we are in a mess and the reason we are struggling to get out. Obstuctionists. Almost treasonist.

Idiot.

This is the most ignorant post I have ever read.

Since when is a 2% increase considered "soaring" ?

Nice Obama-Bot programming. You're crashing. Time to reboot.
How comical.....watching you clowns losing more-and-more "ground", in this arguement....

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

Idiot.

Actually it is what Ben Franklin said.

"Repeal that [welfare] law, and you will soon see a change in their manners. St. Monday and St. Tuesday, will soon cease to be holidays. Six days shalt thou labor, though one of the old commandments long treated as out of date, will again be looked upon as a respectable precept; industry will increase, and with it plenty among the lower people; their circumstances will mend, and more will be done for their happiness by inuring them to provide for themselves, than could be done by dividing all your estates among them." - Letter to Peter Collinson, May 9, 1753

Read more: Ben Franklin Quotes from his prime years

Idiot.

"Repeal that [welfare] law, and you will soon see a change in their manners. St. Monday and St. Tuesday, will soon cease to be holidays. Six days shalt thou labor, though one of the old commandments long treated as out of date, will again be looked upon as a respectable precept; industry will increase, and with it plenty among the lower people; their circumstances will mend, and more will be done for their happiness by inuring them to provide for themselves, than could be done by dividing all your estates among them." - Letter to Peter Collinson, May 9, 1753

if ben were here now he would add the caveat- unless they make it a shameless affair, by basically encouraging folks to sabotage themselves.

Idiot.
And there it is, the best way to help the poor is make them SUFFER!:cuckoo:

You can only help the poor by throwing money at the rich. The more comfortable the rich are the better off the poor will be!
.... But don't hold your breath. :lol:

Suffer and uncomfortable are two different things. I'm sure you know that despite your post to the contrary.

Idiot.

He was wrong and arrogant for what he said. And a true elitist. America is great because for our weakest, we have safety nets like Welfare. To not have them would be a sin.

And maybe back then there was a lot of opportunity. Today there is 1 job for every 5 people looking.

I'm all for weeding out welfare abuse. But that is a very small percentage of the cost of welfare.

Since when is a 2% increase considered "soaring" ?

Considering when obama took office gas was 1.89 and now it's 3.75 where I live yes I would call that soaring

If gas was 1.89, it wasn't for very long. The oil companies lowered the price for a little while for fear Pelosi/Reed and Obama would do something about their gouging.

And I recall gas going up to over $4 in 2007. Do you Republicans forget about that? What did Bush do? Nothing and it helped create the Great Recession Obama is getting us out of.

And not the Oil companies are back trying it again? Yea, Mitt or Santorum will solve this problem. Drill baby Drill is not a solution. It is a lie the GOP keeps pushing. They sell our oil on the open market. They don't sell it to us for cheap. Demand is down in America. So much for Supply and Demand Economics.

Forum List

Back