Obomination: Gas Prices Soar Faster Than News Can Report It...

I'm waiting for gas prices to get high enough to remove half the cars from the road. My commute time will drop from 45 minutes to 20 minutes and I will use less gas than I am using right now because I won't be sitting with an idling engine half the time.

And then when enough get off the road? Obama can tear up those roads to make room for his High-Speed rail aspirations!

I'm fine with that. I'd rather take high speed rail to Vegas than drive 4 hours.

Pauli, almost daily you come on these boards complaining that the Government is doing too much and that Obama is doing too much, and yet now, you're here complaining that you WANT the Government to step in impose its will on the markets.

Pick a side already, you no-talent hack.

The government couldn't find it's ass with a flashlight, assbrain.

And yet Pauli is here complaining that they are not acting.

So ...
Production is up, not much Obama CAN do, though I am not raving over what he HAS done.

I'm waiting for gas prices to get high enough to remove half the cars from the road. My commute time will drop from 45 minutes to 20 minutes and I will use less gas than I am using right now because I won't be sitting with an idling engine half the time.

And then when enough get off the road? Obama can tear up those roads to make room for his High-Speed rail aspirations!

I'm fine with that. I'd rather take high speed rail to Vegas than drive 4 hours.
And give up your liberty in the same breath. Congratulations...

Idiot.

Mr Obama said not to blow your money in Vegas.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcHkIcQc1bY]obama hates Las Vegas- Mayor Oscar Goodman Says He'll Give obama the Boot Back to Washington - YouTube[/ame]

I wonder how long it take to board a train once the TSA gets involved?

The Government can and does affect the market. No matter how often Obama denies it and talks about green energy. If we were to drill all we could, and encourage science to work on the next set of energy breakthroughs, then we would be less dependent upon the world market. Won't change things overnight, but it's what should have been done 10 years ago, and we are still not doing it........

The Government can and does affect the market. No matter how often Obama denies it and talks about green energy. If we were to drill all we could, and encourage science to work on the next set of energy breakthroughs, then we would be less dependent upon the world market. Won't change things overnight, but it's what should have been done 10 years ago, and we are still not doing it........

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture4336-mrz022012dapr20120220054542.jpg

Carter's idiocy should have been enouh...Obama has to trump even Jimmah.

In my post? i was being serious. Sorry you think Liberty is a joke.

Sorry you think having high speed rail robs you of your liberty.

Seattle. 1 billion for 20 miles.

Are you even familiar with math principles and where that money comes from?

Regardless of how I answer, you will tell me I'm wrong, so why don't we just cut to the chase you tell us all where you think the money comes from.

Regardless of how I answer, you will tell me I'm wrong, so why don't we just cut to the chase you tell us all where you think the money comes from.

So you do not understand the principles.

Fair enough.....................

Drill, baby, drill will not add a single drop of oil to the market because all they do is CAP, baby, CAP any oil they find. Unless, of course there is a leak from an improperly installed CAP like the Deepwater Horizon, where the only oil that went on the market was the oil they skimmed from the leak until they reCAPPED it.

So you do not understand the principles.

Fair enough.....................

I understand the principles fine. A Government issues bonds to borrow the money to fund the project and then re-pays that money by charging a fee to use the service it just built.

In the case of Seattle, I believe part of their money was from the Federal Government and the rest raised in the manner I just described.

My point is, it doesn't matter how I answer, you will insult me and say I'm wrong.

I see humour is wasted on you.
In my post? i was being serious. Sorry you think Liberty is a joke.

When this administration purposely prohibits drilling...makes joke about it in order to force people into unproven/unsustainable technologies to force such propositions for nefarious purposes of control?

THAT is a loss of liberty.

YOU are too stupid to see it but rather bend over and say to the O..."Thank you sir, may I have another..."?

You are a mindless idiot and a danger to true liberty I suspect YOU have never experienced it.

More's the pity...for you.

Don't expect us to help you realize your own stupidity at OUR expense.:eusa_hand:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back