Obomination: Gas Prices Soar Faster Than News Can Report It...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Before:

abc_gas_price_1_ll_120222_wblog.jpg

2 Minutes Later:

abc_gas_price_2_ll_120222_wblog.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRl4zj8Idl4]ABC News - 02-22-12. Gas Price Report (Gas price rises ¢10 cents live on air in Los Angeles) - YouTube[/ame]

Only $3.599 in Baltimore. Sounds liike what you're talking about is a regional problem, therefore having nothing whatsoever to do with Obama. Thanks for playing.

Wait until businesses start figuring in fuel costs v employee costs.

The obama solution will be to trade in all your cars for volts and increase the fire insurance coverage on your house.

Only $3.599 in Baltimore. Sounds liike what you're talking about is a regional problem, therefore having nothing whatsoever to do with Obama. Thanks for playing.

Another Obama-Bot sucker. Waddayagonnado? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Pauli, almost daily you come on these boards complaining that the Government is doing too much and that Obama is doing too much, and yet now, you're here complaining that you WANT the Government to step in impose its will on the markets.

Pick a side already, you no-talent hack.

Pauli, almost daily you come on these boards complaining that the Government is doing too much and that Obama is doing too much, and yet now, you're here complaining that you WANT the Government to step in impose its will on the markets.

The government couldn't find it's ass with a flashlight, assbrain.

Seriously, you're not making any sense. You're experiencing a crash. Time for an Obama-Bot reboot for you. Maybe then you'll start making some sense.

Since when is a 2% increase considered "soaring" ?

2% ??

What was the price of gas on inauguration day, assbreath.

What's it today?

Prices dipped due to the recession.

gasprice.png

Picking an anomaly and using it as a bench mark is just plain stupid.

And again I will say, prices were worse under Bush.

(and by mentioning Bush, I know you are now foaming at the mouth and your eyes are rolling back into your head)

The government couldn't find it's ass with a flashlight, assbrain.

And yet Pauli is here complaining that they are not acting.

So ...

[

(and by mentioning Bush, I know you are now foaming at the mouth and your eyes are rolling back into your head)

Change your name to "IAmStupid"

Much more fitting.

I'm waiting for gas prices to get high enough to remove half the cars from the road. My commute time will drop from 45 minutes to 20 minutes and I will use less gas than I am using right now because I won't be sitting with an idling engine half the time.

I'm waiting for gas prices to get high enough to remove half the cars from the road. My commute time will drop from 45 minutes to 20 minutes and I will use less gas than I am using right now because I won't be sitting with an idling engine half the time.

And then when enough get off the road? Obama can tear up those roads to make room for his High-Speed rail aspirations!

[

Change your name to "IAmStupid"

Much more fitting.

Hi, you have received -483 reputation points from Warrior102.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Here\'s a decline in numbers for you, you assfucking little beaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch

Regards,
Warrior102

Note: This is an automated message.
Ah good. There's the negative you rep you always direct at me any time we post in the same thread. I was beginning to think you weren't feeling well. It's the signature isn't it? You just hate being reminded of your stupidity. Anyway ...

What's funny here is if you stopped hating for one second you would see you and I are on the same side of this issue. I don't think there is really anything the government can do right now to alter gas prices so they shouldn't do anything. We both agree that the government should not do anything right now.

But Pauli thinks they can affect the market and should affect the market. Are you agreeing with him?

Forum List

Back