Objectum Sexuality.

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
If you live to be cutting edge, even outré ...but definitely the most au fait of all of your friends and acquaintances, then drop your support and interest in same-sex marriage- which is so five-minutes-ago- and join the charge in support of Objectum Sexuality!

1. "Objectum sexuality, or also known as object sexuality or OS, is an orientation to love objects. Individuals experiencing object sexuality have emotional, romantic, affectionate, spiritual, and sexual relationships with objects.

...object sexuality begins, for humans, at the start of puberty with an awareness that they do not relate to peers due to their feelings with objects. They believe that all objects are living and have a soul,...

For the men who are objectum sexual, they refer to themselves mechasexuals. Mechasexuals have a sexual preference for machines and form a sub category for objectum sexuals. Objectum sexuals are usually attracted to transportation vehicles, small and large structures, landmarks, appliances, sporting goods, and statues. In order to show that they love an object they will take pictures, make models, create different forms of arts, among other things...

'A world class archerand martial artist, Erika Eiffel came out to the world
as an objectum sexual proclaiming her love for the Berlin Wall, iron bridges, a fighter plane , a nd her bow named Lance . Soon after co ming ou t, Eiffel married the Eiffel tower on April 8 , 2007.'"
http://sexual-communication.wikispaces.com/Objectum+Sexuality

2. "You have got to see this documentary about "objectum sexuals," people who fall in love with objects like fences and amusement park rides, (one woman even married the Eiffel Tower). And they have sex.

Interestingly, Objectum Sexuals - they call themselves OS people - believe their love with the objects are reciprocal and that they can telepathically communicate with them.

Amy Wolf is in love with a fairground ride called 1001 Nacht, for which she writes poetry."
http://jezebel.com/5146666/objectum...nships-with-inanimate-objects-become-intimate

Last edited:
I am against it!

In fact, we should outlaw Dildos, Vagina massagers and lubricants such as KY Jelly immediately!!

If you live to be cutting edge, even outré ...but definitely the most au fait of all of your friends and acquaintances, then drop your support and interest in same-sex marriage- which is so five-minutes-ago- and join the charge in support of Objectum Sexuality!

1. "Objectum sexuality, or also known as object sexuality or OS, is an orientation to love objects. Individuals experiencing object sexuality have emotional, romantic, affectionate, spiritual, and sexual relationships with objects.

...object sexuality begins, for humans, at the start of puberty with an awareness that they do not relate to peers due to their feelings with objects. They believe that all objects are living and have a soul,...

For the men who are objectum sexual, they refer to themselves mechasexuals. Mechasexuals have a sexual preference for machines and form a sub category for objectum sexuals. Objectum sexuals are usually attracted to transportation vehicles, small and large structures, landmarks, appliances, sporting goods, and statues. In order to show that they love an object they will take pictures, make models, create different forms of arts, among other things...

as an objectum sexual proclaiming her love for the Berlin Wall, iron bridges, a fighter plane , a nd her bow named Lance . Soon after co ming ou t, Eiffel married the Eiffel tower on April 8 , 2007.'"

2. "You have got to see this documentary about "objectum sexuals," people who fall in love with objects like fences and amusement park rides, (one woman even married the Eiffel Tower). And they have sex.

Interestingly, Objectum Sexuals - they call themselves OS people - believe their love with the objects are reciprocal and that they can telepathically communicate with them.

Amy Wolf is in love with a fairground ride called 1001 Nacht, for which she writes poetry."
Objectum Sexuality: When Relationships With Inanimate Objects Become Intimate

Of course it's name is Lance.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My wife's been having an affair with her cell phone for years.

And you have a thing for transportation vehicles.

You mechsexual you.

Bet you only use the best lamb skin towels to "clean" her with.
While it's true I have a "thing" for transportation vehicles, I would never think of stickin' my schlong up it's tail pipe! At least not unannounced.

My cars have rights too. :D

My wife's been having an affair with her cell phone for years.

And you have a thing for transportation vehicles.

You mechsexual you.

Bet you only use the best lamb skin towels to "clean" her with.
While it's true I have a "thing" for transportation vehicles, I would never think of stickin' my schlong up it's tail pipe! At least not unannounced.

My cars have rights too. :D

:lol:

Just make sure to rub it with the right lube.

:D

Objectum Sexuality: When Relationships With Inanimate Objects Become Intimate

I support retards like Ariux and 52ndStreet embracing this new sexuality so that way they can't procreate.

We shouldn't have a problem with objectum sexuality guys, if anything it means less STD's, unwanted pregnancies, etc. I support people fucking their washers and dryers, more ladies for me. :)

I am against it!

In fact, we should outlaw Dildos, Vagina massagers and lubricants such as KY Jelly immediately!!

But you're still fiercely attached, in every sense, to that blow-up doll?

Not like you to your vibrator 2000!!

No wonder you are so bitchy!!

Don't you want to save your breath to blow up your date?

Try cocoa butter for the marks left by all those ten-foot poles.

Bet you reserve the term "bitchy" for all the gals who want nothing to do with you, huh?

But you're still fiercely attached, in every sense, to that blow-up doll?

Not like you to your vibrator 2000!!

No wonder you are so bitchy!!

Don't you want to save your breath to blow up your date?

Try cocoa butter for the marks left by all those ten-foot poles.

Bet you reserve the term "bitchy" for all the gals who want nothing to do with you, huh?

Maybe you forgot--I am not the one sponsering a club for sex toy lovers.

You are.

Noting that you do not recognize the inherit joke by combining a club for "lovers of objects" with a female with specific personaility issues, I find it quizzical that you will project your personal desires for the amelioration of "loved objects" onto someone that is against such an idea.

Maybe the mere thought of removing such objects is causing a psychological break within you. A psychological break so subtle that you no longer realize that you are now indirectly arguing against your stated original opionion. Don't worry. You can calm down now. I am only expressing an opinion. I do not have the ability to take and destroy your loved objects.

Although I do not express any interest in keeping adult toys available, maybe you can start belittling me along a path that reflects this. That is not too much of a challenge for you, is it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back