Obesity must be made illegal in Ameirca.

So we should fill up more of our already overcrowded prisons for another law regarding people's own bodies and how they take care of them? No thanks.

We are the only country in the world where our poor people are fat. Instead of putting them in jail, we should eat them.
10383694187543.gif

We must move to make obesity illegal. And lock up these fat people for their own good.
"Obamacare" has a provision for what's called a "wellness police" to go to people's houses, weigh them, check their fridge, their dietary habits, etc. So, you might not be too far off of what might be coming.

I can see a "fat tax" where you're taxed per pound over a certain limit for your height and build. That is, if this idiot isn't stopped.

shock.gif

you gotta be kidding me!

and I think this talk about forced "counselors" when you're a senior citizen is all about evaluating whether you have family that will create a ruckus if you're denied treatment, and how much they can neglect you because they want you to stop being a burden on society and die.

First they kill your children while they're vulnerable and when you become vulnerable, it's your turn.

No what should be made illegal is all the shite and chemicles that they put in our food to make it addictive so we keep on eating it. Cut it off at the source and you solve the problem.
ok, just what is it they are putting in your food to make you addicted to it
please list each one
and, then show how it makes you addicted

how about you actually take personal responsibility to your own actions and not blame someone else for your inability to control what you put in your body

They seriously do that with cigarettes

No what should be made illegal is all the shite and chemicles that they put in our food to make it addictive so we keep on eating it. Cut it off at the source and you solve the problem.
ok, just what is it they are putting in your food to make you addicted to it
please list each one
and, then show how it makes you addicted

how about you actually take personal responsibility to your own actions and not blame someone else for your inability to control what you put in your body

I don't know about them making food addictive, however I don't think that all the chemicals they put into food are necessarily good for you either. I'm too lazy tonight to go do any research but I wouldn't be surprised if some of the additives in a lot of food could be linked to slower metabolisms or simply to greater fat retention.

That being said...if I'm dumb enough to eat food on which I can't read most of the ingredients then it's MY fault not the sellers, for eating their food. Right now I have a lot of bad eating habits but my daughter is actually helping me to curb many of those since I want her to have better habits than I do and she will learn what I teach her. Gradually most of teh crap is disappearing from my fridge and cupboards to be replaced with healthier alternatives as she gets big enough to eat them (she's only 10 months lol).

I will admit too however, that, particularly when money is tight, that sometimes it is just a matter of convienence with "bad for you" food. it's typically easy to prepare, can often be bought in bulk, and is (usually thought not always) cheaper than it's healtier counterparts.

There are a lot of factors that go into the fact that people in this country are becoming obese in growing numbers and self-control isn't always the determining factor.

52nd is just afraid some fat chick is going to kick his ass up around his ears.

I'm first in line for that job.

DIVECON, you make it sound so simple when you know its not, so cigs, alcohol, junk food, artificial sweetners etc. arent addictive are they. And just how does one exercise choice when one has no choice to the ingredients put in food.

Yes the individual dose have some control but not total control, people are bombarded every day about how they should live what they should eat how they should look, is that not so. So it is not just about the individual is it if it was that easy there would be no addiction and no fat people would there.

You know full well that the individual faces a daily onslaught of media lies deceit and deception yet you think its all down to the individual. So what are you saying , that 50% plus of the American people are just brain dead cretins who cannot control what they do. Or is it more the case that people are controlled and manipulated to buy and consume products that may affect their well being.

Do you think all the crap they are putting in the swine flu vaccine is good for the people and do said people have a choice in that no they don't so stop being silly and look at the bigger issue's rather than blaming the end user of products.

We must move to make obesity illegal. And lock up these fat people for their own good.

but what about us hefty americans that have glandular problems?

According to the health freaks you don't exist ... :eusa_whistle:

There are always exceptions to the rule.

roughly 10% of obese people can not help it due to medical conditions such as glandular abnormalaties.

The rest just eat more calories than they use up in a day.

Obesity must be made a crime, because in a future with limited resources, fat people will be consuming more than their fare share of food, water, and other food resources ,that will become more and more
scarce, and or depleted. We must move to criminalize fat people and obesity, and or gluttony.
We will be doing those fat bodies a favor.

Last edited:
I see your point, but it's flawed. One can force the individual pay for their own medical care when it comes to such matters. However, the effects of pollution are not easily contained and effect everyone.

FYI for the n00bs here.

52ndStreet is the one who created a thread saying white people were mixing their genes with aliens, and they have taken over the world.

And THAT THREAD was one of the first I ever posted on when I first joined the USMB in June of 2008~! :lol:
There is a myth/hypothesis/insane delusion about he Nordics being the aliens in charge of the Greys and possibly the same as the Annunaki, who created Man...

nordic aliens - Google Search

FYI for the n00bs here.

52ndStreet is the one who created a thread saying white people were mixing their genes with aliens, and they have taken over the world.

And THAT THREAD was one of the first I ever posted on when I first joined the USMB in June of 2008~! :lol:
There is a myth/hypothesis/insane delusion about he Nordics being the aliens in charge of the Greys and possibly the same as the Annunaki, who created Man...

nordic aliens - Google Search

Excellent!

Maybe we can put that in the Race Relations Section! :clap2:

Forum List

Back