Obesity must be made illegal in Ameirca.

So... (s)he can't provide such a list- or any evidence whatsoever to support the claim?

We must move to make obesity illegal. And lock up these fat people for their own good.

How about legally obese people are not entitled to Obamacare! But then Obamacare would be seen as racist, because obsenity is hitting blacks and Latino harder!

Courthouse News Service

The discrepancy of obesity ratios across racial and ethnic lines is astounding. Of the three groups studied, blacks had by far the highest rate of obesity, at 36 percent, followed by Hispanics, at 29 percent, and finally by whites, at 24 percent.

Sure you want to lock up more of your own people 52ndStreet? (Suggestion: Please start with Charlie Bass!)
and himself

FYI for the n00bs here.

52ndStreet is the one who created a thread saying white people were mixing their genes with aliens, and they have taken over the world.

And THAT THREAD was one of the first I ever posted on when I first joined the USMB in June of 2008~! :lol:
There is a myth/hypothesis/insane delusion about he Nordics being the aliens in charge of the Greys and possibly the same as the Annunaki, who created Man...

nordic aliens - Google Search

I thought it was the Blond haired Blue eyed Nordics, that mated with the Reptilian Aliens, who the Greys were at War with? Can some one help me sort out the Alien humanoid
Battle for Earth conspiracy??What are the Facts??

Last edited:
FYI for the n00bs here.

52ndStreet is the one who created a thread saying white people were mixing their genes with aliens, and they have taken over the world.

And THAT THREAD was one of the first I ever posted on when I first joined the USMB in June of 2008~! :lol:
There is a myth/hypothesis/insane delusion about he Nordics being the aliens in charge of the Greys and possibly the same as the Annunaki, who created Man...

I thought it was the Blood haired Blue eyed Nordics, that mated with the Reptilian Aliens, who the Greys were at War with? Can some one help me sort out the Alien humanoid
Here ya go 52nd:

Dictionary and Thesaurus - Merriam-Webster Online

Blood Haired? :confused:

I thought it was the Blood haired Blue eyed Nordics, that mated with the Reptilian Aliens, who the Greys were at War with? Can some one help me sort out the Alien humanoid

The Greys were created as slaves to the Nordics. However, there are tales that they now operate independently of their masters. The 'reptilians' are the modern perception iof the Annunaki, tales of whom go back 6000 years to Sumeria, where the creation of man in 'jars' is first recorded. These tales would form the foundation for Western religion, most especially the Abrahamic tradition.

Tales of alien Nordics are a more recent development born out of neopaganism and bizarre UFO cults.

Last edited:

Here ya go 52nd:

Thanks for pointing out that spelling error. Blond haired. I stand corrected.

Here ya go 52nd:

That's not all my friend, but that's ok. Your message is getting through loud and clear, bad grammar and spelling included.

IMPRISON FAT PEOPLE!

Have you contacted the Info Wars dude yet?

The Greys were created as slaves to the Nordics. However, there are tales that they now operate independently of their masters. The 'reptilians' are the modern perception iof the Annunaki, tales of whom go back 6000 years to Sumeria, where the creation of man in 'jars' is first recorded. These tales would form the foundation for Western religion, most especially the Abrahamic tradition.

Tales of alien Nordics are a more recent development born out of neopaganism and bizarre UFO cults.

I heard Humans were created in Mali West Africa. We were created form the Sirius Dog star beings
as Green skin twins, who then became Brown skined, then the skin burnt Black by the Sun,
And the White , and Asians, people were created by the Blacks in an genetic experiment.
If you dontn't belive me Google "The Dogon Tribe creation history" thats-----> Dogon tribe from West Africa ----->"Mali"

Last edited:

That's not all my friend, but that's ok. Your message is getting through loud and clear, bad grammar and spelling included.

IMPRISON FAT PEOPLE!

Have you contacted the Info Wars dude yet?

I thought this whole thread was supposed to be a commentary on the4 Dems' attempts to control behavior by taxing soda and trying to get rid of SUVs? :confused:

There are references in the oral traditions, drawings and cuneiform tablets of the Dogons, to human looking beings who have feet but who are portrayed as having a large fish skin running down their bodies.

Fish scales... lizard scales... these are minor differences we would overlook in eyewitness testimony of any event.

There are references in the oral traditions, drawings and cuneiform tablets of the Dogons, to human looking beings who have feet but who are portrayed as having a large fish skin running down their bodies.

Fish scales... lizard scales... these are minor differences we would overlook in eyewitness testimony of any event.

I see Sushi!

Fuck this shit...

FAT PEOPLE! HEAR ME! RISE UP AND KILL YOUR SKINNY OPPRESORS!

I swear to you, I had this really overweight chick sit on top of me my freshman year in college. I forget why she was so mad at me, but she came up to me and screamed in my face,

"I'm going to sit on you!" and she did! :eek:

Fuck this shit...

FAT PEOPLE! HEAR ME! RISE UP AND KILL YOUR SKINNY OPPRESORS!

I swear to you, I had this really overweight chick sit on top of me my freshman year in college. I forget why she was so mad at me, but she came up to me and screamed in my face,

"I'm going to sit on you!" and she did! :eek:

Hahahaha

I got a visual on that. I'm biting my lip to not say anything else, lol.

The reality of it is that the human species was able to survive because of all the different "flavors" of people, straight or gay, male or female, black or white, skinny or fat. We survived because we can eat an fuck anything and anytime we want. Without that ability we would become extinct.

All the new hatred either way will be our own destruction.

Forum List

Back