Obama's problem: No one fears him.

when he became president, i said he should have kicked the bullies in the face b/c that's what you have to do with school yard bullies. otherwise they feel emboldened.

Yea, cuz that's what we need. A bully. :lol:

Can I just point out - rationally - how ridiculous that is. No offense, mo chara.... but what we actually need is a fucking leader - not a fucking bully. That is, of course, my opinion. But I vote for leaders - I sure as hell don't vote for bullies, and I don't run from them either. Didn't when I was a kid. Ain't gonna start now.
My guess is you wouldn't approve of Obama even if he met your predetermined standards of leadership.

but that's not the point. I would respect Obama if had any spine at all... he doesn't.

People sure as hell should seeing how he is using the power of the presidency as a dictator. The guy is insane...It is sad to see the population of this country to have become a population of sheep.:(

His approval rating is 38 percent and the country has a population of sheep?
Actualy his approval rating is just under 44% right now.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

whatever. my point still stands.

Obama seems to avoid confrontation and seek compromise at all costs. He needs to appeal directly to the people and hold his ground

Too many times he is the only person in the room who is compromising

Utter horse shit.

Yes, it is.
Obamas problem is that he couldn't run a candy store because all he's ever done is suck on the public teat. He hasn't a clue what it takes to create anything without government regulating the snot out of it.

when he became president, i said he should have kicked the bullies in the face b/c that's what you have to do with school yard bullies. otherwise they feel emboldened.

Can I just point out - rationally - how ridiculous that is. No offense, mo chara.... but what we actually need is a fucking leader - not a fucking bully. That is, of course, my opinion. But I vote for leaders - I sure as hell don't vote for bullies, and I don't run from them either. Didn't when I was a kid. Ain't gonna start now.

you already support the bullies, hon. but feel free to examine the behavior of the tea loons.

i know the difference between a "leader" and a nutcase ideologue.
In this case, you clearly can't tell the difference.

BTW, the "tea loons" aren't sitting in the White House, desperately trying to blame everyone and everything for their utter abysmal failure as any kind of a leader.

People sure as hell should seeing how he is using the power of the presidency as a dictator. The guy is insane...It is sad to see the population of this country to have become a population of sheep.:(

His approval rating is 38 percent and the country has a population of sheep?
Actualy his approval rating is just under 44% right now.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

I thought the media was Toxic? :eusa_eh:

My guess is you wouldn't approve of Obama even if he met your predetermined standards of leadership.

but that's not the point. I would respect Obama if had any spine at all... he doesn't.
I'm not saying you're being dishonest at all...I'm really not. But even if he had a "spine"...your toxic media of choice would surely provide you with other reasons to dissapprove of him.

Correct me if I'm wrong...but most people on this site view the whole thing like a sporting event. An anology would be how Alabama fans will never say good things about Auburn

I'm not saying you're being dishonest at all...I'm really not. But even if he had a "spine"...your toxic media of choice would surely provide you with other reasons to dissapprove of him.

Correct me if I'm wrong...but most people on this site view the whole thing like a sporting event. An anology would be how Alabama fans will never say good things about Auburn

they would find other reasons.... but I'm saying every time he is faced with opposition, he buckles. Don't people "buy" from confident leaders?

Guess whatever you want. I know I would have voted for him, had he STFU with the stupid fucking slogans, and showed some leadership.... whether I agreed with his policies or not.... I knew we needed a leader to see us through this period. I figured he was not a leader - and I was right. He's an egotistical idiot.... in that, he is no different to most politicians. We really need better from a President.

they would find other reasons.... but I'm saying every time he is faced with opposition, he buckles. Don't people "buy" from confident leaders?
That's very true...however...do you really think "confident leadership" alone would have made any difference given our current economic situation? Confident leadership is a pretty abstract term. In W's case...it meant invading countries. Unbiased economists have been saying that we shouldn't expect job growth till 2016 anyway, so you really think it would have done the trick?.

Last edited:
Obama seems to avoid confrontation and seek compromise at all costs. He needs to appeal directly to the people and hold his ground

He doesn't avoid confrontation. He pokes at people like a kid with a stick at a zoo pokes at animals. That's confrontation of sorts.

That ridiculous speech scheduling ploy was confrontation.

His ridiculous statements about the right holding things hostage are a type of confrontation.

He makes jabs all the time in speeches calling for less partisanship while insulting Republicans. (Alligators anyone?) (Ride in back, anyone?)

He just picks stupid battles.

But, it's true, he doesn't hold his ground on things when he should. If he had taken that "call your representatives and tell them no tax cuts for billionaires" thing to the public in December 2010 instead of claiming he wouldn't compromise and then rolling over in no time flat, that would have been a seriously triumphant year for him in spite of the November shellacking.

And we wouldn't have had most of this year's fight over deficits.

But he's a big guy in speeches and a woose when he actually could get a majority of Americans on his side.

Last edited:
I thought the media was Toxic? :eusa_eh:
This site shows the results of polls...also...not all media is toxic, nor are all pollsters.

how about...MEDIA polls?
The only pollsters I think are reputable are Quinnipiac, Battleground, and PEW on SOME of their studies. Good examples of pollsters who create trash are Republimussen Reports, Gallup (sometimes), and Newsweek.

This is based on my analyses of their sample sizes, questions, and political affiliation of the company higher ups.

From the article in the OP:

"Even the hawkest of hawks can't complain about his decisions in Libya and Afghanistan."

That's a pretty funny claim. Of course the hawkest of hawks can complain about his lukewarm positioning.

Gansta n chief.

Attachments

• $obamamafia.jpg
    $obamamafia.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 58
  • $index.jpg
    $index.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 45

Like when he paid off politicians and shoved Obamacare down our throats when the vast majority didn't want it?

From the article in the OP:

"Even the hawkest of hawks can't complain about his decisions in Libya and Afghanistan."

That's a pretty funny claim. Of course the hawkest of hawks can complain about his lukewarm positioning.

perhaps they mean unless you're a wingnut loon

I'm sure that's it. :lol:

I personally have a thing against hyperbole. I don't think it advances the political debate. And I think people who indulge in hyperbole are weakening their own critical thinking skills, setting themselves up to be blind to real facts when presented.

Like when a liar can't remember which lies he has told to whom.

Enough hyperbole layered upon itself amounts to lies. Categorical phrases such as "even the hawkest of hawks can't complain" are unworthy of someone who is supposedly a journalist.

Shock jocks indulge in that kind of language, but that's what they're paid to do and even they run risks in doing so.

I'd expect a contributor to CNN to think better of his own credibility and try diligently to avoid overreaching.

Forum List

Back