Obama's problem: No one fears him.

This site shows the results of polls...also...not all media is toxic, nor are all pollsters.

how about...MEDIA polls?
The only pollsters I think are reputable are Quinnipiac, Battleground, and PEW on SOME of their studies. Good examples of pollsters who create trash are Republimussen Reports, Gallup (sometimes), and Newsweek.

This is based on my analyses of their sample sizes, questions, and political affiliation of the company higher ups.

:lol:and there ya go, its only taken you 422 posts to reveal yourself..:cuckoo:.....:clap2:and no offense but 'your' analysis needs analysis.

let me guess, your nom de guerre only applies to Fox...right? :lol:

Last edited:

when he became president, i said he should have kicked the bullies in the face b/c that's what you have to do with school yard bullies. otherwise they feel emboldened.
Funny you should mention bullies.

Since he took office the Manchild-in-Chief and his congressional toadies have bullied:

Las Vegas
Doctors
Insurance companies
Energy producers
Auto makers
Benjamin Netanyahu
Corporate aircraft operators

And that's just for starters.

Seems the bullied have told him to fuck off, and he's got nothing.

And that's the problem, isn't it?

You usually combine a threat with a promise, but all he had were empty threats.

"Don't call my bluff, Eric" he said to Cantor.

What what if he does call your bluff? Especially since you admitted it was a bluff?

Obama seems to avoid confrontation and seek compromise at all costs. He needs to appeal directly to the people and hold his ground

Too many times he is the only person in the room who is compromising

:lol: I doubt the Democrats could find 'compromise' in a dictionary. And, the reason why they don't 'appeal directly to the people'.... that's cuz they know what the people are gonna say.... 'fuck off'.

The Democrat dictionary defines compromise as capitulate.
In their world, if they tell you they want to shoot you in the head, the only compromise they will accept is if you agree to let them to shoot you in the heart.

My guess is you wouldn't approve of Obama even if he met your predetermined standards of leadership.

but that's not the point. I would respect Obama if had any spine at all... he doesn't.
I'm not saying you're being dishonest at all...I'm really not. But even if he had a "spine"...your toxic media of choice would surely provide you with other reasons to dissapprove of him.

Correct me if I'm wrong...but most people on this site view the whole thing like a sporting event. An anology would be how Alabama fans will never say good things about Auburn

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xytkLp2Xcnw&feature=player_embedded]Old Navy Presents: Superfan Nation - YouTube[/ame]

I'm not saying you're being dishonest at all...I'm really not. But even if he had a "spine"...your toxic media of choice would surely provide you with other reasons to dissapprove of him.

Correct me if I'm wrong...but most people on this site view the whole thing like a sporting event. An anology would be how Alabama fans will never say good things about Auburn

they would find other reasons.... but I'm saying every time he is faced with opposition, he buckles. Don't people "buy" from confident leaders?
That's very true...however...do you really think "confident leadership" alone would have made any difference given our current economic situation? Confident leadership is a pretty abstract term. In W's case...it meant invading countries. Unbiased economists have been saying that we shouldn't expect job growth till 2016 anyway, so you really think it would have done the trick?.

That is if obama is reelected, I believe.

Obama seems to avoid confrontation and seek compromise at all costs. He needs to appeal directly to the people and hold his ground

It would be hard for the current President to "appeal to the people" directly or otherwise when he finds it so fucking necessary to lie all the time.

He just has not gotten serious yet.

Attachments

• $index.jpg
    $index.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 46
Obama's problem is the same as the USA's- fanatic bought off no compromise un-American (TIME) lockstep Pubs and their brainwashed dupes...

Pubs will change now or pay in 2012.

Will you ever make any sense to anyone but yourself?
Please explain "fanatic bought off no compromise un-American (TIME) lockstep Pubs"

Yea, cuz that's what we need. A bully. :lol:

Can I just point out - rationally - how ridiculous that is. No offense, mo chara.... but what we actually need is a fucking leader - not a fucking bully. That is, of course, my opinion. But I vote for leaders - I sure as hell don't vote for bullies, and I don't run from them either. Didn't when I was a kid. Ain't gonna start now.

you already support the bullies, hon. but feel free to examine the behavior of the tea loons.

i know the difference between a "leader" and a nutcase ideologue.

so how would you classify Obamas term so far as a benchmark in/for leadership; Great, middling or poor.....?

Middling to poor.

Slick Willie would have eaten the Tea Party caucus for lunch.

when he became president, i said he should have kicked the bullies in the face b/c that's what you have to do with school yard bullies. otherwise they feel emboldened.

Yea, cuz that's what we need. A bully. :lol:

Can I just point out - rationally - how ridiculous that is. No offense, mo chara.... but what we actually need is a fucking leader - not a fucking bully. That is, of course, my opinion. But I vote for leaders - I sure as hell don't vote for bullies, and I don't run from them either. Didn't when I was a kid. Ain't gonna start now.
My guess is you wouldn't approve of Obama even if he met your predetermined standards of leadership.

let me guess why.......because he is black?.....

you already support the bullies, hon. but feel free to examine the behavior of the tea loons.

so how would you classify Obamas term so far as a benchmark as in leadership; Great, middling or poor.....?

I dont think she ever said he was a leader. and that's the point of the article....

he'd actually have to read and not make assumptions to get that.

so how would you classify Obamas term so far as a benchmark in/for leadership; Great, middling or poor.....?

Middling to poor.

Slick Willie would have eaten the Tea Party caucus for lunch.

i agree with that.

but anyone who would pander to the tea freaks isn't someone i'd vote for ... which is why i can't imagine i'd vote for a repub in the near future for any federal office. they'd have to get their house in order first.

good gawd, HOW MANY times have we seen this guys face on the t.v. blaa blaa blaaaing us to death?
All that blaa blaaa and his APPROVAL is at 39%. I'd say THE PEOPLE are sick sick sick of him SPEAKING and now don't Believe a word he says anyway..:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back