Obama's problem: No one fears him.

Yea, cuz that's what we need. A bully. :lol:

Can I just point out - rationally - how ridiculous that is. No offense, mo chara.... but what we actually need is a fucking leader - not a fucking bully. That is, of course, my opinion. But I vote for leaders - I sure as hell don't vote for bullies, and I don't run from them either. Didn't when I was a kid. Ain't gonna start now.
My guess is you wouldn't approve of Obama even if he met your predetermined standards of leadership.

but that's not the point. I would respect Obama if had any spine at all... he doesn't.

When he shows a little spine, he becomes a 'dictator.'
While I don't approve of all the 'compromise' and constantly having his lunch eaten by the Republicans, I do understand it to a fault. The problem is, he walked into office with this naivety that everyone was going to love him, he was going to compromise and find common ground and build upon it. Of course it didn't work, every 'compromise' just brands him a weakling, the Right still hates him and he's alienating the left, hence the low approval ratings.

What bullshit.

The Tea Party is a cobbled up faux rage mess created by monied corporatists propping up the zany nutters so they can holler about how much they hate immigrants, minorities and the poor. This was a Dick Armey, Koch Brothers production..paid for completely by idiots who think taxes of any kind and regulations are downright "bad for business".

Well it ain't working out so great for them now. Because the Tea Party idiots they rammed into congress on the back of fake claims of the Obama administration creating death panels and killing grandma is having blowback. And that's in the shape of a downgraded credit rating.

:cuckoo: You need to get out of Jew York City and get into the heartland where real Americans live.

Jew York City?

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. i love it when losers wear their hatred on their sleeves. makes it much easier to identify them. pathetic.

and the whole 'real american' thing? nice touch. kind of like the cherry on top.

This is where America STARTED... New York, Boston, Philadelphia... And on liberal ideals.

Why do some on the right seem to think it was started by shit-kickers in Kansas? :eusa_eh:

I have to laugh when they say he is naive and doesn't show a spine.

The man got into politics in Chicago by DIRTY POLITICS.

And him ramrodding ObamaCare down our throats against OUR WISHS. is showing naivety?? And then we are told THEY have to pass the piece of CRAP to find out what's in the bill.

So I don't think anyone is buying he has no spin and is NIAVIE.

The people are sick of his lecturing us, his blaming everything on everyone else, he telling us we the people really just don't know his VISION are the best for us.

I can't wait to see his one and only term END.

And him ramrodding ObamaCare down our throats against OUR WISHS. is showing naivety?? And then we are told THEY have to pass the piece of CRAP to find out what's in the bill.

The people are sick of his lecturing us, his blaming everything on everyone else, he telling us we the people really just don't know his VISION are the best for us.

I know you find yourself strangely excited by the thought of Obama ramming something down your throat, but no, I think you'll find the bill was passed by both chambers of congress and signed by the President in the normal course of events. Nothing coup de tat or dictator about it.

Unfortunately the fact that you don't like it (even though it will probably help you) doesn't preclude that it was part of the [small d] democratic process.

I know you find yourself strangely excited by the thought of Obama ramming something down your throat, but no, I think you'll find the bill was passed by both chambers of congress and signed by the President in the normal course of events. Nothing coup de tat or dictator about it.

Unfortunately the fact that you don't like it (even though it will probably help you) doesn't preclude that it was part of the [small d] democratic process.

You are just a sick twisted jerk. fuck off

I've got news for you..."Slick Willie" would have never attacked the Tea Party. Say what you will about Clinton...he was a savvy enough politician that he would have realized the Tea Party simply represented the frustration Americans have with Washington and he would have pivoted to the center to meet them just as he pivoted to the center when Newt Gingrich and the Republicans took power with "Contract with America. Obama's problem is that he's been told by his "people" that portraying the Tea Party and Big Business as the enemy is his best chance to be reelected. It just might. But in doing so it will also lead to four more years of acrimonious legislative stalemates and economic malaise.

What bullshit.

The Tea Party is a cobbled up faux rage mess created by monied corporatists propping up the zany nutters so they can holler about how much they hate immigrants, minorities and the poor. This was a Dick Armey, Koch Brothers production..paid for completely by idiots who think taxes of any kind and regulations are downright "bad for business".

Well it ain't working out so great for them now. Because the Tea Party idiots they rammed into congress on the back of fake claims of the Obama administration creating death panels and killing grandma is having blowback. And that's in the shape of a downgraded credit rating.

:cuckoo: You need to get out of Jew York City and get into the heartland where real Americans live.

U should really stfu with that crap.....

Obama seems to avoid confrontation and seek compromise at all costs. He needs to appeal directly to the people and hold his ground

Too many times he is the only person in the room who is compromising
You mean like he "avoid(ed) confrontation and (sought) compromise at all costs" when he rammed ObolshevikCare up our asses?

Tool.

Which, of course, is why we have a single payor system right now :rolleyes:

single payer didn't die just becasue the reps didn't like it, it died becasue the dems, a large number of them, didn't like it.

What bullshit.

You know you can keep on "trying" to make the credit downgrade a Tea Party thing, Sallow but nobody with any common sense is really buying that nonsense. We got downgraded because we didn't address the deficit or fix entitlements and the Tea Party is the only reason we got ANY cuts to the deficit. If not for the Tea Party we would have done business as usual and passed a "clean" debt ceiling increase.

I don't agree with this "Tea Party is Astroturf" thing, at least not entirely. No doubt that it has been fueled by monied interests, but it wasn't artificially created.

I would amend the bolded part above to "Tea Party simply represented the frustration of some Americans " It doesn't represent all Americans. It represents a minority of Americans, though a significant minority.

no it wasn't AstroTurf, but the union thugs showing up at town-halls was, but that aside, the TP is in danger of becoming one, so it is with all movements as they seek to solidify and extend their 'message', I hope they don't go off the rails.

Jew York City?

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. i love it when losers wear their hatred on their sleeves. makes it much easier to identify them. pathetic.

and the whole 'real american' thing? nice touch. kind of like the cherry on top.

This is where America STARTED... New York, Boston, Philadelphia... And on liberal ideals.

Why do some on the right seem to think it was started by shit-kickers in Kansas? :eusa_eh:

ever hear of Shit-Kicker Bob?....

I've got news for you..."Slick Willie" would have never attacked the Tea Party. Say what you will about Clinton...he was a savvy enough politician that he would have realized the Tea Party simply represented the frustration Americans have with Washington and he would have pivoted to the center to meet them just as he pivoted to the center when Newt Gingrich and the Republicans took power with "Contract with America. Obama's problem is that he's been told by his "people" that portraying the Tea Party and Big Business as the enemy is his best chance to be reelected. It just might. But in doing so it will also lead to four more years of acrimonious legislative stalemates and economic malaise.

What bullshit.

I am glad I don't live in the hateland with idiots like you living there.

I'm betting that most conservatives here are hoping that you don't identify yourself as one of them.

The left has them and yes the right has them and those type of people are in the center, no group of people is racist free

Forum List

Back