Obama's problem: No one fears him.

obama_mad2.jpeg

Somebody's gonna get audited.

But everyone should, for due to his fiendishly devious cleverness he is extremely dangerous, still.

His first political opponent was eliminated from the ballot by having all the signatures on his electoral petition declared invalid. His next two opponents went down in flames after their supposedly sealed divorce records were unsealed. John McCain crashed and burned when the United States banking system suffered a banking panic unseen since 1903. All coincidences whose probability of their occurrences far exceed that of pure chance alone. Do you roll sevens or elevens every time you pick up the dice? Barack does.

Women had orgasms and men fainted when Hitler spoke. Having exquisitely honed skills in oratory does not a benign or benevolent leader make.

Last edited:

when he became president, i said he should have kicked the bullies in the face b/c that's what you have to do with school yard bullies. otherwise they feel emboldened.
Funny you should mention bullies.

Since he took office the Manchild-in-Chief and his congressional toadies have bullied:

Las Vegas
Doctors
Insurance companies
Energy producers
Auto makers
Benjamin Netanyahu
Corporate aircraft operators

And that's just for starters.

Seems the bullied have told him to fuck off, and he's got nothing.

when he became president, i said he should have kicked the bullies in the face b/c that's what you have to do with school yard bullies. otherwise they feel emboldened.

Yea, cuz that's what we need. A bully. :lol:

Can I just point out - rationally - how ridiculous that is. No offense, mo chara.... but what we actually need is a fucking leader - not a fucking bully. That is, of course, my opinion. But I vote for leaders - I sure as hell don't vote for bullies, and I don't run from them either. Didn't when I was a kid. Ain't gonna start now.

Obama seems to avoid confrontation and seek compromise at all costs. He needs to appeal directly to the people and hold his ground

Too many times he is the only person in the room who is compromising

*shrugs* far be it from me to speak up for obama ;) but, it sounds to me at least by the examples Martin used, Obama didn't do what HE Martin wanted, so this equals lack of spine.

take the speech date, obama made a foolish play or that his handlers did, he or they put obama in an impossible position.

The Lieberman committee issue? If Reid had stripped him it would have made the Dems look small and petty, ( he still caucuses with them) I think Obama was right to talk Harry down, now, expecting Lieberman to then show gratitude by overthrowing his conscience? *shrugs* I don't see how that follows.

The Wall st. bonus issue? Kind of hard to talk tough when you are giving tarp to banks who reward the very same isn't it?

and this;

Has the president made a stink about the GOP refusing to allow his appointees to move forward? Every now and then, but it is nothing close to the heat President George W. Bush and his supporters put on the Senate when his conservative judges and appointees were being held up.

first the statement is dripping with irony, second this guy has a very short memory.

IF he were to use say Putin, and that mess, I agree, or say Zelaya? Agreed again....

Last edited:
Obama seems to avoid confrontation and seek compromise at all costs. He needs to appeal directly to the people and hold his ground

You mean like he "avoid(ed) confrontation and (sought) compromise at all costs" when he rammed ObolshevikCare up our asses?

Tool.

:lol: I doubt the Democrats could find 'compromise' in a dictionary. And, the reason why they don't 'appeal directly to the people'.... that's cuz they know what the people are gonna say.... 'fuck off'.

:lol: I doubt the Democrats could find 'compromise' in a dictionary. And, the reason why they don't 'appeal directly to the people'.... that's cuz they know what the people are gonna say.... 'fuck off'.

you know, hon. i don't mind your politics, however misguided. i do mind dishonesety. and that's simply dishonest.

Can I just point out - rationally - how ridiculous that is. No offense, mo chara.... but what we actually need is a fucking leader - not a fucking bully. That is, of course, my opinion. But I vote for leaders - I sure as hell don't vote for bullies, and I don't run from them either. Didn't when I was a kid. Ain't gonna start now.

you already support the bullies, hon. but feel free to examine the behavior of the tea loons.

i know the difference between a "leader" and a nutcase ideologue.

you already support the bullies, hon. but feel free to examine the behavior of the tea loons.

so how would you classify Obamas term so far as a benchmark in/for leadership; Great, middling or poor.....?

Last edited:

so how would you classify Obamas term so far as a benchmark as in leadership; Great, middling or poor.....?

I dont think she ever said he was a leader. and that's the point of the article....

People sure as hell should seeing how he is using the power of the presidency as a dictator. The guy is insane...It is sad to see the population of this country to have become a population of sheep.:(

His approval rating is 38 percent and the country has a population of sheep?

so how would you classify Obamas term so far as a benchmark as in leadership; Great, middling or poor.....?

I dont think she ever said he was a leader. and that's the point of the article....

I know she didn't render an opinion, thats why I am asking, she clearly knows the difference:eusa_eh:

My guess is you wouldn't approve of Obama even if he met your predetermined standards of leadership.

Forum List

Back