Obama's problem: No one fears him.

Obama seems to avoid confrontation and seek compromise at all costs. He needs to appeal directly to the people and hold his ground

Too many times he is the only person in the room who is compromising

good gawd, HOW MANY times have we seen this guys face on the t.v. blaa blaa blaaaing us to death?
All that blaa blaaa and his APPROVAL is at 39%. I'd say THE PEOPLE are sick sick sick of him SPEAKING and now don't Believe a word he says anyway..:lol:

I haven't heard the verdict on this one but ...

"Local NBC station Ch. 26 hopes to air Green Bay Packers pregame events on Sept. 8"

Local NBC station Ch. 26 hopes to air Green Bay Packers pregame events on Sept. 8 | Green Bay Press Gazette | greenbaypressgazette.com

"'If NBC delivers two signals, the pregame and Packer game and the president's speech, we'll take the Packers product on our primary station, NBC 26,' said Joe Poss, general manager of the Green Bay affiliate."

edit: okay, that's weird. Please forgive the redundancy. That's not how I typed that in. I just pasted the link address with the http://www ... Funny how the name of the article and the name of the host were added automatically like that.

Oh, I see .... the board default is "Automatically retrieve titles from external links". I'll keep that in mind. ( :

Last edited:
so how would you classify Obamas term so far as a benchmark as in leadership; Great, middling or poor.....?

I dont think she ever said he was a leader. and that's the point of the article....

he'd actually have to read and not make assumptions to get that.

actually I did hackasaurus, thats why I asked, straight forward minus the snottiness, care to answer the question, you said you know the difference, care to share, minus the acrimonious bullshit?

Last edited:
so how would you classify Obamas term so far as a benchmark in/for leadership; Great, middling or poor.....?

Middling to poor.

Slick Willie would have eaten the Tea Party caucus for lunch.

i agree with that.

but anyone who would pander to the tea freaks isn't someone i'd vote for ... which is why i can't imagine i'd vote for a repub in the near future for any federal office. they'd have to get their house in order first.

I've got news for you..."Slick Willie" would have never attacked the Tea Party. Say what you will about Clinton...he was a savvy enough politician that he would have realized the Tea Party simply represented the frustration Americans have with Washington and he would have pivoted to the center to meet them just as he pivoted to the center when Newt Gingrich and the Republicans took power with "Contract with America. Obama's problem is that he's been told by his "people" that portraying the Tea Party and Big Business as the enemy is his best chance to be reelected. It just might. But in doing so it will also lead to four more years of acrimonious legislative stalemates and economic malaise.

Obama's problem is the same as the USA's- fanatic bought off no compromise un-American (TIME) lockstep Pubs and their brainwashed dupes...

Pubs will change now or pay in 2012.

Will you ever make any sense to anyone but yourself?
Please explain "fanatic bought off no compromise un-American (TIME) lockstep Pubs"

Obama's problem is the same as the USA's- fanatic, bought off, no compromise, un-American (TIME), lockstep Pubs- and their brainwashed dupes...

If that doesn't help- guess what?

Middling to poor.

i agree with that.

but anyone who would pander to the tea freaks isn't someone i'd vote for ... which is why i can't imagine i'd vote for a repub in the near future for any federal office. they'd have to get their house in order first.

I've got news for you..."Slick Willie" would have never attacked the Tea Party. Say what you will about Clinton...he was a savvy enough politician that he would have realized the Tea Party simply represented the frustration Americans have with Washington and he would have pivoted to the center to meet them just as he pivoted to the center when Newt Gingrich and the Republicans took power with "Contract with America. Obama's problem is that he's been told by his "people" that portraying the Tea Party and Big Business as the enemy is his best chance to be reelected. It just might. But in doing so it will also lead to four more years of acrimonious legislative stalemates and economic malaise.

What bullshit.

The Tea Party is a cobbled up faux rage mess created by monied corporatists propping up the zany nutters so they can holler about how much they hate immigrants, minorities and the poor. This was a Dick Armey, Koch Brothers production..paid for completely by idiots who think taxes of any kind and regulations are downright "bad for business".

Well it ain't working out so great for them now. Because the Tea Party idiots they rammed into congress on the back of fake claims of the Obama administration creating death panels and killing grandma is having blowback. And that's in the shape of a downgraded credit rating.

I dont think she ever said he was a leader. and that's the point of the article....

actually I did hackasaurus, thats why I asked, straight forward minus the snottiness, care to answer the question, you said you know the difference, care to share, minus the acrimonious bullshit?

stop projecting. the only hackasaurus here are you and your wacko buds.

you don't like acrimony? don't start any. :cool:

stop projecting. the only hackasaurus here are you and your wacko buds.

you don't like acrimony? don't start any. :cool:

oh yes, me and my whacko buds :lol:why yes of course, from mrs. middle ground herself:lol:....:rolleyes:

I asked you simple question totally devoid of any personal asides, judgments etc., your inane aside to Elvis notwithstanding, I will provide you with another opportunity to answer......

i know the difference between a "leader" and a nutcase ideologue.

how so? how would you rate obama, and his leadership, great, middling or poor?

i agree with that.

What bullshit.

The Tea Party is a cobbled up faux rage mess created by monied corporatists propping up the zany nutters so they can holler about how much they hate immigrants, minorities and the poor. This was a Dick Armey, Koch Brothers production..paid for completely by idiots who think taxes of any kind and regulations are downright "bad for business".

Well it ain't working out so great for them now. Because the Tea Party idiots they rammed into congress on the back of fake claims of the Obama administration creating death panels and killing grandma is having blowback. And that's in the shape of a downgraded credit rating.

You know you can keep on "trying" to make the credit downgrade a Tea Party thing, Sallow but nobody with any common sense is really buying that nonsense. We got downgraded because we didn't address the deficit or fix entitlements and the Tea Party is the only reason we got ANY cuts to the deficit. If not for the Tea Party we would have done business as usual and passed a "clean" debt ceiling increase.

so how would you classify Obamas term so far as a benchmark in/for leadership; Great, middling or poor.....?

Middling to poor.

i agree with that.

Liar, you wouldn't vote for a Conservative if your life depended on it...

I'll bet you Bin Laden supporters fear him. :eusa_whistle: Bin Laden supporters and republicans (because of this upcoming election.)

I cant wait to see how far down the crazy hole these anti obama threads will be.

Remember in 2008, republicans threatened chao's if Obama didnt win? That was funny really.

Last edited:
Obama's problem is the same as the USA's- fanatic bought off no compromise un-American (TIME) lockstep Pubs and their brainwashed dupes...

my gawd, how many times can you REPEAT the same shit just in a different way?
You really are a bore. but hey. let me give ya a positve REP for it anyway..:lol:

i agree with that.

What bullshit.

:cuckoo: You need to get out of Jew York City and get into the heartland where real Americans live.

you already support the bullies, hon. but feel free to examine the behavior of the tea loons.

i know the difference between a "leader" and a nutcase ideologue.

Middling to poor.

You see, I'm not so sure.

Clinton was able to turn back the Contract With America group because he had a strong enough economy to be able to win a showdown with them. (And at the end of the day, they still impeached him.) As the economy strengthened, so did Clinton's hand. Also, Clinton was just smart enough to realize where he couldn't beat them, he could join them.

For instance, he initially oppossed welfare reform, until Dick Morris came back and told him how really popular it was. Then he got behind it and made it his own idea.

Obama, on the other hand, slaps down these ultimatums he can't support, and then has to back down when opposed.

It's easy to blame all of Obama's problems on the Tea Party (which is actually only a minority within the GOP Caucus), but the fact is, Obama wasn't showing effective leadership even when his own party controlled both houses of Congress and had the Senate by a filibuster proof majority. He had major legistlation held up by a few of his own willing to scuttle the whole thing unless they got their concessions.

Obama seems to avoid confrontation and seek compromise at all costs. He needs to appeal directly to the people and hold his ground

Too many times he is the only person in the room who is compromising
You mean like he "avoid(ed) confrontation and (sought) compromise at all costs" when he rammed ObolshevikCare up our asses?

Tool.

Which, of course, is why we have a single payor system right now :rolleyes:

What bullshit.

:cuckoo: You need to get out of Jew York City and get into the heartland where real Americans live.

Jew York City?

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. i love it when losers wear their hatred on their sleeves. makes it much easier to identify them. pathetic.

and the whole 'real american' thing? nice touch. kind of like the cherry on top.

my gawd, how many times can you REPEAT the same shit just in a different way?
You really are a bore. but hey. let me give ya a positve REP for it anyway..:lol:

not nearly as boring as you, steffie babe.

i see the anger managment thing isn't going too well for you.

What bullshit.

You know you can keep on "trying" to make the credit downgrade a Tea Party thing, Sallow but nobody with any common sense is really buying that nonsense. We got downgraded because we didn't address the deficit or fix entitlements and the Tea Party is the only reason we got ANY cuts to the deficit. If not for the Tea Party we would have done business as usual and passed a "clean" debt ceiling increase.

I don't agree with this "Tea Party is Astroturf" thing, at least not entirely. No doubt that it has been fueled by monied interests, but it wasn't artificially created.

I would amend the bolded part above to "Tea Party simply represented the frustration of some Americans " It doesn't represent all Americans. It represents a minority of Americans, though a significant minority.

Forum List

Back