Obama's Pro Israeli ties

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
all there in black and white in that video.Cannot be denied.

Obama’s Unshakable Bondage To Bibi | Real Zionist News

The thing that Pale Retard and Army Retired just dont get is that it doesnt matter if they get their wish and Obama is not elected for a second term.Not if the big three-Romney,Gingrich or Santorium gets elected because they all have ties to them as well.

Paul is the only one who would not give aide to israel and more importantly is the only one who believes in the constituion.

Ya Israel is a parasite and a problem that just keeps trying to be OUR problem. They refuse to do anything positive to resolve THIER own international issues and just hide behind us the big brother and thumb thier noses at the world.

It seems to me that Israel has decided for us, and we're nothing more than an attack dog waiting at their heel...

Ya Israel is a parasite and a problem that just keeps trying to be OUR problem. They refuse to do anything positive to resolve THIER own international issues and just hide behind us the big brother and thumb thier noses at the world.

I am by no means pro "supporting Israel".
I dont believe we should be the financiers of any country...

But what do you suggest Israel do in regard to pretty much every nation within short range missle disatnce wanting them wiped off the face of the earth?

But what do you suggest Israel do in regard to pretty much every nation within short range missle disatnce wanting them wiped off the face of the earth?

Israel thanks to help from our corrupt government is always starting wars with other countries trying to start one with Iran now.

Israel thanks to help from our corrupt government is always starting wars with other countries trying to start one with Iran now.

Really?

What wars has Israel started?

Really?

lets see:

their war for independence in 1947

Suez Crisis 1956

6 day war 1967

Lebannon War 1982, 2006

Gaza 2008

did i leave any out?

These people have a right to their land,and a right to exist...think im extremist now?after 09011,i hoped muzzies were put into interrment camps until disassociation with terror groups was proved.

Everyone of those wars ISRAEL WAS ATTACKED FIRST...hell even wikipedia verifies this..THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO DEFEND THEMSELVES.

Really?

lets see:

Suez Crisis 1956

6 day war 1967

Lebannon War 1982, 2006

Gaza 2008

did i leave any out?

you didnt answer my question.

I did not ask what wars they were involved in.

I asked what wars they started.

Never mind. I see where your mind is...so it will be futile discussing this with you.

Really?

lets see:

Suez Crisis 1956

6 day war 1967

Lebannon War 1982, 2006

Gaza 2008

did i leave any out?

Gaza? that is a sick joke.

Israeli troops attack ship carrying aid to Gaza killing 16 - Telegraph

obama sure keeps his ties to Israel well hidden from Israel. However, if you believe he has ties to Israel, but sure to vote against him in the election.

Jarhead,they started NONE OF THEM.1967,those nations conspired against israel,with an attack. 6 days,6 nations got their ass beat.

Forum List

Back