Obama's Pro Israeli ties

Everyone of those wars ISRAEL WAS ATTACKED FIRST...hell even wikipedia verifies this..THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO DEFEND THEMSELVES.

yep...not worth it.
He doesnt get it.

you guys are in denial,you both dont get it that wikipedia is hardly a reliable source,thah they cant type in anything they want to there.:cuckoo:

Wikipedia?

Who cars about wikipedia.

I know who started wars and who particpated in wars and why.

Has nothing to do with Wikipedia.

Israel has not started ANY war.....they are continually defending their people.

As I would expect them to.

Really?

What wars has Israel started?

lets see:

their war for independence in 1947

Suez Crisis 1956

6 day war 1967

Lebannon War 1982, 2006

Gaza 2008

did i leave any out?

you didnt answer my question.

I did not ask what wars they were involved in.

I asked what wars they started.

Never mind. I see where your mind is...so it will be futile discussing this with you.

check the facts jack. they started all those wars

obama sure keeps his ties to Israel well hidden from Israel. However, if you believe he has ties to Israel, but sure to vote against him in the election.

watch the damn four minute video before sprouting off this garbage that he keeps his ties from israel well hidden.

Jarhead,they started NONE OF THEM.1967,those nations conspired against israel,with an attack. 6 days,6 nations got their ass beat.

I am a Jew. I studied Jewsih history for years until I was 18....and that included the founding of the State of Israel and its subsequent military involvement.

I know why wars were started and who started them.

Israel did not start a single one.....but they sureas hell werent going to be pushed around.

Damn, what a great AF they have. The envy of anyone with knowledge of the military.

No,several sources verify they were attacked first,every instance. They should have wiped clean every arab nation trying to squelch their existance. First hitler,now islamics....

yep...not worth it.
He doesnt get it.

you guys are in denial,you both dont get it that wikipedia is hardly a reliable source,thah they cant type in anything they want to there.:cuckoo:

Wikipedia?

tell your buddy that,HE was the one that used it as a source not me and you are in denial if you believe in that fairy tale that Israel did not attack innocent children and women on gaza.:cuckoo: you are also very ignorant about their attack on the uss liberty as well which I believe was in 1967 around there.

obama sure keeps his ties to Israel well hidden from Israel. However, if you believe he has ties to Israel, but sure to vote against him in the election.

watch the damn four minute video before sprouting off this garbage that he keeps his ties from israel well hidden.

your screen name is 9/11 inside job.

So who are you to criticize anyone?

I mean...really?

Let it go.

Jarhead,they started NONE OF THEM.1967,those nations conspired against israel,with an attack. 6 days,6 nations got their ass beat.

I am a Jew. I studied Jewsih history for years until I was 18....and that included the founding of the State of Israel and its subsequent military involvement.

Israel did not start a single one.....but they sureas hell werent going to be pushed around.

Damn, what a great AF they have. The envy of anyone with knowledge of the military.

Shalom,my jewish brother!uour people are my brothers and sisters in GOD!!

Wikipedia?

tell your buddy that,HE was the one that used it as a source not me and you are in denial if you believe in that fairy tale that Israel did not attack innocent children and women on gaza.:cuckoo: you are also very ignorant about their attack on the uss liberty as well which I believe was in 1967 around there.

you think 9-11 was an inside job and you say I am in denial?

lol..

Cya.

No,several sources verify they were attacked first,every instance. They should have wiped clean every arab nation trying to squelch their existance. First hitler,now islamics....

your so much in denial its pathetic.its a well known fact that israel attacked o gaza and murdered innocent civillians.read the damn link and do some research on the uss liberty before making yourself look like a fool any further.

the zionists claim israel never starts wars. color me shocked.

you are not exactly viewing with an impartial eye, aye jarhead?

Shalom,my jewish brother!uour people are my brothers and sisters in GOD!!

I am not an islamophobe.
You are.
That makes us completely different people.
I accept you offer of peace...but I reject your lack of tolerance.

Ya Israel is a parasite and a problem that just keeps trying to be OUR problem. They refuse to do anything positive to resolve THIER own international issues and just hide behind us the big brother and thumb thier noses at the world.

I am by no means pro "supporting Israel".
I dont believe we should be the financiers of any country...

But what do you suggest Israel do in regard to pretty much every nation within short range missle disatnce wanting them wiped off the face of the earth?

Israel thanks to help from our corrupt government is always starting wars with other countries trying to start one with Iran now.

Look at your user name, do you think anyone will take you seriously. Your first line is bull shit! Your a coward cocksucker!

Wikipedia?

you think 9-11 was an inside job and you say I am in denial?

lol..

Cya.

yeah you have seriously been brainwashed on 9/11 as well.no wonder im not getting anywhere,like 9/11,you only see what you WANT to see which is why you wont look at those links i provide and let the jewish media brainwash you.your hopeless and not worth the effort anymore.

Perhaps my "eye" IS impartial.

Afterall, all my my studies on the subject were from my Rabbi of many years.

Buy I am not so sure he was wrong.

yep,cause the zionest claim they dont,thats good enough for him.:lol::lol:

Perhaps my "eye" IS impartial.

Afterall, all my my studies on the subject were from my Rabbi of many years.

Buy I am not so sure he was wrong.

i respect your desire for knowledge. i am simply suggesting if you are studying israeli history from the jewish perspective or your rabbi, there may be a view that differs from theirs. and the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

New Topics

Forum List

Back