Obama's plan for gun control...

He will never circumvent our 2nd Amendment right.

He has been able to bypass Congress and constitutional procedure before. He may get away with signing some sort of international agreement and claim that it trumps the Constitution. He'll have a helluva time getting my guns.

....I don't know what he can do to limit ammunition, but most guns won't work without some. The Marxist approach would be to nationalize the manufacture of ammunition in the US and restrict the importation of foreign made ammo.

I guarantee you this: Obama's goal is to control you and your family.

The President does not want your fucking guns. He doesn't want my fucking guns.

When are you people going to get over your wet dreams concerning firearms?

Of course every neighborhood screwball should have a thousand of these;

50 BMG Ammo Supply - 50 cal Ammunition for the rifle and machinegun"

Blue Tip (Full Incendiary) projectiles - 621gr.

100 bullets.....$1.25 / ea.

Add to cart

1000 bullets....$1.10 / ea.

Add to cart

Too expensive................

The SS 109s do just fine.

Yessireee......... The government should give us all a 2 kiloton hand grenade. That way, when your neighbor really annoys you, the neighborhood is taken care of.

You fruitcakes are so totally ideological, and lacking in any real logic. We have laws concerning certain types of firearms to protect our citizens. The average citizen will see no need for a BMG firing incindiery rounds. A fruitloop that wishes to 'get even' with whomever his lack of sanity designates as a target, does want that kind of firepower.

Yessireee......... The government should give us all a 2 kiloton hand grenade. That way, when your neighbor really annoys you, the neighborhood is taken care of.

You fruitcakes are so totally ideological, and lacking in any real logic. We have laws concerning certain types of firearms to protect our citizens. The average citizen will see no need for a BMG firing incindiery rounds. A fruitloop that wishes to 'get even' with whomever his lack of sanity designates as a target, does want that kind of firepower.

annoy? Can you link to any law that bans annoying your neighbor or if that is life threatening? What if Russia invades? We will need those incindieries. Or worst yet, what of the US government invades? :)

this lady, for example,

was well within her constitutional and natural right to open fire on those national guard troops / police officers because they entered her house...
1. without a warrant
2. unlawfully
3. not as protectors, but as thieves.

Study history...this is how freedom dies.

Last edited by a moderator:
He has been able to bypass Congress and constitutional procedure before. He may get away with signing some sort of international agreement and claim that it trumps the Constitution. He'll have a helluva time getting my guns.

....I don't know what he can do to limit ammunition, but most guns won't work without some. The Marxist approach would be to nationalize the manufacture of ammunition in the US and restrict the importation of foreign made ammo.

Add to cart

Add to cart

its all gotta start somewhere. Clearly you have never read of history. Take the income tax for example...oh it started ok...like a 2% tax for the top 5% of Americans...snowballed out of control. Don't spit on my cupcake and tell me its frosting, the goal of the progressive left is to disarm america, and the only way they can do it is by doing it slowly...making arguments that seem "reasonable" until we are all left wondering wtf happened 10, 20, 30 years down the line. ANY form of gun control is unconstitutional for this very reason (according to original intent).

You know, I can drink the water from my fawcet without even worrying about cholera. I can walk out my door, and drive almost anywhere in this nation on good roads. We have police and firemen to answer our calls. People that take care of our forests and range lands. Would I trade this world for a world where there was only a 2% tax on the top 5% of Americans? Hell no!

The average life expectancy was about 45 years at that time. Much of our tax money has gone toward efforts that has raise that by more than 50%. The luxury that most of us live in compared to what existed in the early 1900's has come about from the infrastructure built by the common effort, government, of all Americans.

No, the government is not going to take your guns. Not unless they are of the type that is illegal. And you will be able to keep your silly collection of useless war rifles. Those of us that are sane and hunt will also have our hunting guns. And a reasonable supply of ammo for those guns.

Just as in your hyperbole about taxes, your silly fixation with firearms is evidence of your lack of confidence in yourself and your fellow Americans.

He will never circumvent our 2nd Amendment right.

Add to cart

Add to cart
Hey hard head what part of the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed do you fail to comprehend?
Do you not understand that the second amendment was created for the citizens to fight tyranny against any power that would try to take away their rights and liberty?

annoy? Can you link to any law that bans annoying your neighbor or if that is life threatening? What if Russia invades? We will need those incindieries. Or worst yet, what of the US government invades? :)

this lady, for example,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Qx0cTze0M]Hurricane Katrina Firearms Confiscation - YouTube[/ame]

was well within her constitutional and natural right to open fire on those national guard troops / police officers because they entered her house...
1. without a warrant
2. unlawfully

I see. Well, don't continue to vote for gun stealing Republicans then. You do realize that Bush 2 was in office then, correct?

Add to cart

Add to cart

its all gotta start somewhere. Clearly you have never read of history. Take the income tax for example...oh it started ok...like a 2% tax for the top 5% of Americans...snowballed out of control. Don't spit on my cupcake and tell me its frosting, the goal of the progressive left is to disarm america, and the only way they can do it is by doing it slowly...making arguments that seem "reasonable" until we are all left wondering wtf happened 10, 20, 30 years down the line. ANY form of gun control is unconstitutional for this very reason (according to original intent).

You know, I can drink the water from my fawcet without even worrying about cholera. I can walk out my door, and drive almost anywhere in this nation on good roads. We have police and firemen to answer our calls. People that take care of our forests and range lands. Would I trade this world for a world where there was only a 2% tax on the top 5% of Americans? Hell no!

The average life expectancy was about 45 years at that time. Much of our tax money has gone toward efforts that has raise that by more than 50%. The luxury that most of us live in compared to what existed in the early 1900's has come about from the infrastructure built by the common effort, government, of all Americans.

No, the government is not going to take your guns. Not unless they are of the type that is illegal. And you will be able to keep your silly collection of useless war rifles. Those of us that are sane and hunt will also have our hunting guns. And a reasonable supply of ammo for those guns.

Just as in your hyperbole about taxes, your silly fixation with firearms is evidence of your lack of confidence in yourself and your fellow Americans.

No, the government is not going to take your guns.
Famous last words to the German Jew

Add to cart

Add to cart

The government played little to no part in the innovations in standard of living that you describe. In some cases it can be argued that government actually blocked progress of standard of living. The individual and innovation and competition is what fosters innovation, NOT government control. You are brainwashed.

Also the second amendment outlaws the infringement of the right to bear arms, thus it is the government who is acting unlawfully and as you put it, illegally, when it comes to firearm ownership. How quaint. Just put your feet into the shoes of the founders for one second...they were tyrannized by great Britain and understood the likelihood that the new united states would be corrupt just like all governments do...what better than to secure the rights of firearm ownership for the people if another revolution were necessary? That is the purpose...read madison, henry, etc. read something. philosophy plays a big part in this debate.

One could boil it down to John Locke, whom the founders based the declaration on the ideas of, who said that if the government obeys the laws, there is liberty, but if the government is above the law there is tyranny. The latter is obviously true, as has been for nearly a century. Unfortunately Americans as a whole have forgotten their herritage, and we are left with this empty shell of ignorance we call a country today, and nitwits like yourself trying to destroy even more rights of free people. Unfortunately now we are only a free people in our hearts, not in truth.

Last edited:

this lady, for example,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Qx0cTze0M]Hurricane Katrina Firearms Confiscation - YouTube[/ame]

1. without a warrant
2. unlawfully

I see. Well, don't continue to vote for gun stealing Republicans then. You do realize that Bush 2 was in office then, correct?

What a spin. What a fucking spin. Gun stealing Republicans? Last time I checked it was big government democrats and republicans that wanted to take guns away. But for the most part, most cities in the U.S. that have had gun bans were controlled by democrats. Clinton assault weapons ban

The government played little to no part in the innovations in standard of living that you describe. In some cases it can be argued that government actually blocked progress of standard of living. The individual and innovation and competition is what fosters innovation, NOT government control. You are brainwashed.

LOL. You are a total fool. Or else a total liar. The Interstate Highway System. The electrification of the rural areas of the nation. The medical research that was government sponsored. And so many other things that were done because private enterprise was not doing them. Internet was started by the government. The space program developed the computers.

But all that is real history, and something that you have no knowledge of.

Forum List

Back