Obama's plan for gun control...

Same story different election.

Obama's gonna take your guns away.......

Next up....You know he is the most radical President......ever. And he really hate the USA cause he really is a secret Mooooslim.

After that...Look he attended a play!!!! Oh my!

No the story differs this time, you see democrats didnt mind running drugs and guns to diminish second amendment rights. They didnt even mind an officer being killed as a direct result of their actions.
And have done everything they can to sweep it under the rug.

You know its an election year and you know the GOP have nothing if they are resorting to this wedge issue. LOL.

What did I tell you everyone? The rich get poor Americans to vote with them by using Wedge Issues. God, Gays and GUNS. Looks like its Guns turn. LOL. So lame.

Same story different election.

Obama's gonna take your guns away.......

Next up....You know he is the most radical President......ever. And he really hate the USA cause he really is a secret Mooooslim.

After that...Look he attended a play!!!! Oh my!

Do you notice that Blindboo? They tell independents and moderates to vote for Romney because Obama's a sociaist but then the Ron Paul Republicans say there is no difference between Obama and Romney.

I don't buy either.

By the way. I'm seeing/hearing independents and even people who've been watching too much Fox say they are going to vote for Obama. They don't like Romney or Santorum and they don't seem to be swallowing Ron Paul either.

You know its an election year and you know the GOP have nothing if they are resorting to this wedge issue. LOL.

What did I tell you everyone? The rich get poor Americans to vote with them by using Wedge Issues. God, Gays and GUNS. Looks like its Guns turn. LOL. So lame.

obama has a economy under his belt. Let's see how far that carries him out of the white house.

Meanwhile Obama and company are claiming Birth Control is an issue. Go figure.

Even MORE imaginary outrages for the dupes....NOT happening....duh.

The only dupe is you. obama has a history of gun control as an agenda, he signed the NDAA, assassinated an American citizen all violation of the constitution. What makes you think this is incorrect?

Even MORE imaginary outrages for the dupes....NOT happening....duh.

The only dupe is you. obama has a history of gun control as an agenda, he signed the NDAA, assassinated an American citizen all violation of the constitution. What makes you think this is incorrect?

And the Government is gearing up for more.

Meanwhile Obama and company are claiming Birth Control is an issue. Go figure.
They've moved the goalposts as a distraction on Obama's failure...and will blame it all on the Republicans.

Obama is likely to sign some kind of International Agreement regarding control of firearms by the public. He'll need to do this to justify whatever initial control is necessary to implement the disarming of the public so that when his personal police force is created, he can announce the beginning of the Obama dynasty. Far fetched, you say?

Global gun control law pushed by Clinton - National Law Enforcement | Examiner.com

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is pushing for the United States to become a party to a global gun control law proposed by the United Nations. And President Barack Obama appears to be sympathetic to such an international power-grab and he's already displayed a propensity for bypassing the legislative process.
In fact, many believe the recent "Operation Fast and Furious" scandal had more to do with gaining support for gun control and gun ownership bans than it had to do with crimefighting and drug cartels.
"The laws are designed and intended to lead to the complete ban and confiscation of all firearms," according to Sharon.

"The Obama administration is attempting to use tactics and methods of gun control that will inflict major damage to our 2nd Amendment before US citizens even understand what has happened," she added.

Critics believe Obama will appear before the public and tell them that he does not intend to pursue any legislation in the United States that will lead to new gun control laws, while cloaked in secrecy, his Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, is committing the US to international treaties and foreign gun control laws.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Global gun control law pushed by Clinton - National Law Enforcement | Examiner.com Global gun control law pushed by Clinton - National Law Enforcement | Examiner.com

Are there any facts in this piece? One?
This shock "story" isn't in storage by now?

The Dems get the poor to vote fpr them by promising them Federal money at the expense of the rich, something far more insidious.
:shrug:

Maybe they should repeal the second....archaic anyways...

Actually I would love for them to try. As it is they illegally just ignore it when it is inconvenient.

You are aware that in order to remove or change something in the Constitution requires an Amendment right? That would require that both Houses of Congress approve of the Amendment and that within a set time frame 37 of the 50 States vote to AGREE with the Amendment.

Interesting that you advocate removing the constitutional protection for a fundamental right - apparently, fundamental rights aren't so important to you.

I'm sure you'll be less enthusiastic about the idea when someone suggests the same be done for a right you -do-like.

Interesting that you advocate removing the constitutional protection for a fundamental right - apparently, fundamental rights aren't so important to you.

I'm sure you'll be less enthusiastic about the idea when someone suggests the same be done for a right you -do-like.

He's not an American he doesn't according to his government have fundamental right's. So how would he comprehend what those are?

Last edited:
He will never circumvent our 2nd Amendment right.

He has been able to bypass Congress and constitutional procedure before. He may get away with signing some sort of international agreement and claim that it trumps the Constitution. He'll have a helluva time getting my guns.

....I don't know what he can do to limit ammunition, but most guns won't work without some. The Marxist approach would be to nationalize the manufacture of ammunition in the US and restrict the importation of foreign made ammo.

I guarantee you this: Obama's goal is to control you and your family.

The President does not want your fucking guns. He doesn't want my fucking guns.

When are you people going to get over your wet dreams concerning firearms?

Of course every neighborhood screwball should have a thousand of these;

50 BMG Ammo Supply - 50 cal Ammunition for the rifle and machinegun"

Blue Tip (Full Incendiary) projectiles - 621gr.

100 bullets.....$1.25 / ea.

Add to cart

1000 bullets....$1.10 / ea.

Add to cart

He will never circumvent our 2nd Amendment right.

He has been able to bypass Congress and constitutional procedure before. He may get away with signing some sort of international agreement and claim that it trumps the Constitution. He'll have a helluva time getting my guns.

....I don't know what he can do to limit ammunition, but most guns won't work without some. The Marxist approach would be to nationalize the manufacture of ammunition in the US and restrict the importation of foreign made ammo.

I guarantee you this: Obama's goal is to control you and your family.

The President does not want your fucking guns. He doesn't want my fucking guns.

When are you people going to get over your wet dreams concerning firearms?

Of course every neighborhood screwball should have a thousand of these;

50 BMG Ammo Supply - 50 cal Ammunition for the rifle and machinegun"

Blue Tip (Full Incendiary) projectiles - 621gr.

100 bullets.....$1.25 / ea.

Add to cart

1000 bullets....$1.10 / ea.

Add to cart

its all gotta start somewhere. Clearly you have never read of history. Take the income tax for example...oh it started ok...like a 2% tax for the top 5% of Americans...snowballed out of control. Don't spit on my cupcake and tell me its frosting, the goal of the progressive left is to disarm america, and the only way they can do it is by doing it slowly...making arguments that seem "reasonable" until we are all left wondering wtf happened 10, 20, 30 years down the line. ANY form of gun control is unconstitutional for this very reason (according to original intent).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back