Obama's Original Vaulted Birth Certificate To Be Subpoenaed At 10am Tommorrow Morning

Something Republicans can do better than "Jobs Jobs Jobs".

And what exactly has obama done for jobs?

We GOP ran on that platform in 2010, bigrebnc, and the House has failed in offering anything worthwhile. Obama is a failure as well, huh?

So time to vote against every incumbent, I am beginning to think. Sarah is a light weight, but her crony capitalism populist call to attention is exactly right.

Come on, USAR, tell us what happened in court yesterday.

Did the judge order the State of Hawaii to turn over the original birth certificate or did Orly's quest for the Holy Grail come to an end??

When is Rick Perry (born Ricardo Perez) going to show his birth certificate?

Come on, ASAR, man up and tell us what happened with Oily Taints lawsuit in Hawaii on 9/14/11.

Or are you ashamed that her Don Quixote effort fell apart, and that Mr Obama is in fact a Natural Born Citizen of the United States?

It's put up or shut up time, USArmyR-tard.

Come on, ASAR, man up and tell us what happened with Oily Taints lawsuit in Hawaii on 9/14/11.

Or are you ashamed that her Don Quixote effort fell apart, and that Mr Obama is in fact a Natural Born Citizen of the United States?

It's put up or shut up time, USArmyR-tard.

Between this, and the racial thing, Army Retard must be having the worst week of his life.

This has been needed to be done since the beginning of this fiasco. A prominent Law Firm in Hawaii will assist with the subpoena of the 50 year old document if it exists. Two prominent document experts (Paul Irsay & Doug Vogt) will be there to do a attestation of the original long form. If the Hawaii Dept of Health refuses to abide by the subpoena signed by the clerk of the U.S. Federal District Court in Hawaii then we've got a problem. The document Obama released back on March 27th has been gone over and deemed a forgery by many computer document experts and also it wasn't a 50 year old piece of paper either. So by noon tomorrow on Aug 8th we should have a report how the event went. I say let's put this to rest once and for all. Come on Hawaii, open the documents for examination.

Listen:
‪Dr. Corsi: Prominent Law Firm in Hawaii to Assist Attorney Taitz - 8/5/2011‬‏ - YouTube

Listen

If YOU were ARMY, them I'm ashamed to say I was too. I have always known that there were legions of racist white people serving in the ARMY...But HOW on earth, did a stupid ass backwards dickhead like YOU not wind up where you belong? If you don't know, that's the marines where all the other retards go.

Forum List

Back