3 media blacks

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Media liberals have worn moral indignation like a badge of honor since the McCarthy era; never more proudly than when they rail against the blackball and the blacklist. Media libs decided they could set themselves up as the final word on social and economic behavior after they finished shedding crocodile tears for Hollywood Lefties being blacklisted. They have been so successful at it they made Don Quixote look like Aristotle.

Naturally, media libs never saw anything wrong when they were doing the blackballing and the blacklisting. Mark Judge tackled the topic in yesterday’s column:

I’m currently working on a project, tentatively entitled “Fourth Estate, Fifth Column,” about the history of media bias since Watergate (it will also touch on pre-Watergate media). There is no shortage of conservatives, from the Media Research Center to Big Journalism, who itemize the daily offenses of the liberal media. I want to do something that goes deeper. I want to attempt a critique of the media that features voices of those who were banned, dismissed or not hired by the mainstream media. It’s easy to turn on the TV and see the bias from George Stephanopoulos, David Gregory and Katie Couric. My question is: What about the forgotten conservative who was passed over for a job at The Washington Post in 1974? The person who could have been the next H.L. Mencken but, blacklisted by the media, went into accounting instead? I’m looking for the Robert Bork of American journalism — and there may be dozens.

MSM blackballing: How deep and far back does it go?
By Mark Judge 7:05 PM 07/31/2011

Mainstream media blackballing: How deep and far back does it go? | The Daily Caller

The third media black is a badge of shame. That one is the blackout.

No one expects a news organization to surrender its Right to decide what it publishes. The shame comes in when the press unanimously blacks out a story that affects every American. In fact, the major press has been doing just that for decades by enforcing a blackout on the activities of global government traitors. Not only does the press enforce such a blackout they do it in order to keep a promise made to bankers almost six decades ago.

Equally as destructive as shielding the activities of global government traitors is the media blackout surrounding Hussein’s eligibility. I am not talking about opinion pieces. I am talking about legal challenges like the one coming to a head next Monday:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XVPh4Azs2M&feature=player_embedded]‪BREAKING! Obama BC to be Examined in Hawaii on August 8th! - Court Order - Freedom Friday Report!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

An article by Jerome Corsi gives more details including reproductions of documents. I don’t know how the following will play out in terms of the law:

Taitz's subpoena was served upon Loretta Fuddy, director of the Hawaii Department of Health. Hawaii Deputy Attorney General Jill Nagamine is representing Fuddy.

Because Fuddy neglected to file opposition to the court-issued subpoena within the 14 days specified, the Hawaii DOH appears to have little recourse but to comply with the subpoena by producing the Obama original birth certificate for Taitz's examination.

Taitz is planning to travel to the state agency, despite receiving no answer from Fuddy as to whether or not she intends to comply with the subpoena. Taitz put the question to Fuddy in a July 27 letter.

The birth certificate please! Subpoena to be delivered
Attorney, doc experts to show up at Hawaii Department of Health with court document
Posted: July 28, 2011
11:15 pm Eastern
By Jerome R. Corsi

The birth certificate please! Subpoena to be delivered

My guess is that Fuddy’s failure to file opposition within the specified time period will carry some weight with the court.

Finally, having put the knock on the media, I have to say that the Washington Post partially lifted the blackout, albeit in defense of Hussein. Should you read Al Kamen’s piece you’ll see that he fails to mention the legal challenge in Hawaii:

Lead birther Orly Taitz still on case, questioning Obama’s Social Security number
By Al Kamen, Published: July 28

Lead birther Orly Taitz still on case, questioning Obama’s Social Security number - The Washington Post

Forum List

Back