Federal Judge issues Subpoena for Birth Certificate

And this thread is one of many reasons why Obama will be reelected: rather than addressing substantive policy issues the right has wasted its time on birth certificates, teleprompters, and blaming Obama for the December 2007 recession, that occurred 13 months before he became president.

Leading ‘birther’ Taitz chastised by federal judge - Crime Scene - The Washington Post

She's a hatter.

A prominent ‘birther’ and critic of President Obama has been chastised by a federal judge for “either toying with the Court or displaying her own stupidity” because she can’t seem to redact the right kind of information in court pleadings.

Orly Taitz, who has repeatedly and unsuccessfully challenged Obama’s citizenship in the courts, is suing the Social Security administration under the Freedom of Information Act. She wants information about a social security number she believes that Obama is using fraudulently.

Here's how things go in Orly land:

Courthouse News Service

The lawyer is not the issue here, it doesn't matter who filed the lawsuit, or what their views are, the important objective is finally getting a look at the original birth certificate. This has been an issue since before Obama took office, I don't see why there is such resistance to such a simple request.

If the copy produced by Obama is a duplicate of the original, then it shouldn't be a problem to bring out the original and end any doubts. No one can provide any good reason why the Hawaii DOH should refuse to show Obama's original birth certificate.

Courthouse News Service

The lawyer is not the issue here, it doesn't matter who filed the lawsuit, or what their views are, the important objective is finally getting a look at the original birth certificate. This has been an issue since before Obama took office, I don't see why there is such resistance to such a simple request.

If the copy produced by Obama is a duplicate of the original, then it shouldn't be a problem to bring out the original and end any doubts. No one can provide any good reason why the Hawaii DOH should refuse to show Obama's original birth certificate.

http://legaltimes.typepad.com/blt/2011/07/dc-judge-rebukes-birther-lawyer-for-filing-errors.html

"Plaintiff is either toying with the Court or displaying her own stupidity. She made the correct redactions when she re-filed her Complaint and Amended Complaint," Lamberth wrote. "There is no logical explanation she can provide as to why she is now wasting the Court’s time, as well as the staff’s time, with these improper redactions."

Last edited:
In 2009, Taitz was sanctioned $20,000 for misconduct by federal Judge Clay D. Land, who wrote that a Taitz filing was “breathtaking in its arrogance and borders on delusional. She expresses no contrition or regret regarding her misconduct. To the contrary, she continues her baseless attacks on the Court….”

I believe it therefore follows that anybody agreeing with her is also "breathtaking in ignorance and bordering on delusional."

In 2009, Taitz was sanctioned $20,000 for misconduct by federal Judge Clay D. Land, who wrote that a Taitz filing was “breathtaking in its arrogance and borders on delusional. She expresses no contrition or regret regarding her misconduct. To the contrary, she continues her baseless attacks on the Court….”

I believe it therefore follows that anybody agreeing with her is also "breathtaking in ignorance and bordering on delusional."

I believe the law should be respected, apparently you do not.

The Hawaii DOH has been issued a subpoena to divulge the birth certificate of President Obama. Unlike you, I believe that it should respect the authority of the Federal District court and either produce the document or file a motion with the court explaining why it should not be forced to do so, and let the judge make a decision.

We are either a nation of laws or we are not. When a case comes before a court the issue is not who the the parties are, what political beliefs they adhere to, what office they hold, how much money they have, or what the political repurcussions are. The only question is what does the law have to say about the matter.

In this case the law is clear that the DOH under the district court's jurisdiction and has a duty to respect the court's authority to compel disclosure of documents in cases that are pending before it.

Courthouse News Service

You have already been shown the birth certificate......Twice

Oh yea.......you think they were both fakes. Why wouldnt you think anything else you are given is fake?

Fool me once.......

You really sound as if you are being paid by Obama.

This attorney is only ONE of millions that think Obama is not a natural born citizen. Once the documents were proved to be forgery's EVERYONE in this country should of demanded an investigation. This attorney has nothing to do with the fact that several document examiners have said they are forgery's. Why would you not want a thorough investigation into this matter?

Do you remember Watergate? Nixon was proven guilty with the appearance of audio tapes that discusses the his part in the Watergate break ins. Back than NO one questioned the evidence at all, instead they demanded impeachment and he took the option of resigning.

If you like it or not, if you can handle it or not, this issue will not go away as long as document examiners come forward to say the birth certificate was forged.
All you have presented with your post is proof of how hard the Obama lawyers have fought to keep this from going forward. Now it will.

I am delusional because there is ENORMOUS evidence against Obama, and your not delusional for going against all that evidence without NO evidence to support your side?

Courthouse News Service

Oh yea.......you think they were both fakes. Why wouldnt you think anything else you are given is fake?

Fool me once.......

Prove they are not. If you have no proof they are not and simply believe what you do because a damn T.V. is telling you what to think than you are brain dead, an as un-American as can be.

Courthouse News Service

Fool me once.......

This is really worrying you, isn't it?? LOLOLOLOL!!!! :lol:

Insane. The paranoia combined with the delusions is making for one of the stranger threads I've been active in.

I don't believe in Santa Claus.

Or the Easter Bunny.

I believe Obama was born in Hawaii. <--- Apparently, that's a Really Bad Thing.

Weirdos, the lot of 'em. I do appreciate them all congregating in one place though. I don't think my 'ignore' list has ever been so long.

Last edited:

Courthouse News Service

Fool me once.......

No, I like the majority of the American population, came to doubt Obama's contention that he was eligible to be President because he refused to divulge the long form birth certificate proving he was a natural born citizen. When he produced a copy of the document I was satisfied and abandoned the issue. Mainly this was because it never occurred to me that anyone would forge such a document so it must be legitimate.

Since then some experts have looked at the birth certificate Obama released on the Internet and have determined it has been doctored. I don't know whether they are correct or not. But now we find out that a subpoena has been served on the state of Hawaii to make the original certificate available for inspection. Im simply of the belief that having a look at the original can really do no harm since all the information it contains has ostensibly already been seen by the public. There is a federal case underway, the birth certificate is a relevant document subject to discovery, and there is no reason why the DOH should not show it.

So far no one has provided a rationale excuse for why the DOH should defy a legitimate subpoena for the document. And since there is no good reason not to, I think we all agree that the document should at long last finally be revealed.

Insane. The paranoia combined with the delusions is making for one of the stranger threads I've been active in.

Or the Easter Bunny.

Weirdos, the lot of 'em.

Why do you believe so, other than either he or the media has told you so?
Answer this.

Or the Easter Bunny.

Weirdos, the lot of 'em. I do appreciate them all congregating in one place though. I don't think my 'ignore' list has ever been so long.

I don't say that I believe that the birth certificate Obama released is a forgery. I do, however, believe that there is enough reasonable doubt to at least keep an open mind to the possibility that Obama is being less than forthright.

1) It took more than two years before Obama completed the simple act of acquiring and revealing his long form birth certificate. And then only when he felt the pressure of Trump's accusations and a forthcoming book by Jerome Corsi.

2) He has a Connecticut social security number. No one can account for how or why a Hawaiian citizen has been working under a CT SSN. The social security administration refuses to divulge any information under the FOIA to prove Obama obtained it legitimately. How might this be connected to the birth certificate issue?

3) Still to this day no one has seen the original birth certificate. In all legal matters interested parties want the originals, not copies, and for very good reason. Documents can be tampered with, information added, deleted, or distorted. In any court proceeding, except under very limited circumstances, the only allowable documentary evidence is the original document. Obama certainly understands this. The Hawaii DOH understands this. Simply allow the American people to see the original and if it passes inspection, case closed.

I don't think this is the most urgent issue in the universe. Either way, Obama is going to lose in 2012 because of his policies. It would be nice though to put the issue to rest.

I think what concerns me more than anything is Americans like you who are not concerned with truth and integrity. This shows how far the country has fallen. There was a time in America when the press, the American people, and even public officials considered matters of integrity to be of the highest importance. Today, a President can stand up in front of cameras and recite one lie after another and no one regards this as shocking because all people care about is who is on their side politically. We should always insist upon truth and forthrightness, especially from public officials, else was risk becoming a nation of corruption, in which case everybody loses.

Last edited:

Or the Easter Bunny.

Weirdos, the lot of 'em.

Why do you believe so, other than either he or the media has told you so?
Answer this.

yep she believes it because Obama and the media told her so.Doesnt matter to her what the experts say.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Or the Easter Bunny.

I don't say that I believe that the birth certificate Obama released is a forgery. I do, however, believe that there is enough reasonable doubt to at least keep an open mind to the possibility that Obama is being less than forthright.

1) It took more than two years before Obama completed the simple act of acquiring and revealing his long form birth certificate. And then only when he felt the pressure of Trump's accusations and a forthcoming book by Jerome Corsi.

2) He has a Connecticut social security number. No one can account for how or why a Hawaiian citizen has been working under a CT SSN. The social security administration refuses to divulge any information under the FOIA to prove Obama obtained it legitimately. How might this be connected to the birth certificate issue?

3) Still to this day no one has seen the original birth certificate. In all legal matters interested parties want the originals, not copies, and for very good reason. Documents can be tampered with, information added, deleted, or distorted. In any court proceeding, except under very limited circumstances, the only allowable documentary evidence is the original document. Obama certainly understands this. The Hawaii DOH understands this. Simply allow the American people to see the original and if it passes inspection, case closed.

I don't think this is the most urgent issue in the universe. Either way, Obama is going to lose in 2012 because of his policies. It would be nice though to put the issue to rest.

I think what concerns me more than anything is Americans like you who are not concerned with truth and integrity. This shows how far the country has fallen. There was a time in America when the press, the American people, and even public officials considered matters of integrity to be of the highest importance. Today, a President can stand up in front of cameras and recite one lie after another and no one regards this as shocking because all people care about is who is on their side politically. We should always insist upon truth and forthrightness, especially from public officials, else was risk becoming a nation of corruption, in which case everybody loses.

Obama has showed his corruption many times over as well in the fact that he has lied about everything he said he would once he got into office.

He has not only continued Bush's policys,he has expanded them.The fact that we have experts saying its a forged document and that his grandmother swears she was there at the kenyen hospital when he was born warrents an independent investigation that the government cant get their hands in.

Last edited:
One would have thought that the birth certificate issue would have been laid to rest when Obama released copies back in April, but there is a problem. Document experts have been looking at the released copy and have concluded it’s a fake.

In order to get to the bottom of the controversy, attorney Orly Taitz filed a Freedom of Information Act request to see the original, typewritten certificate. In early July, a federal judge granted Taitz a subpoena to compel the Hawaii Department of Health to show it to her. As Hawaii did not contest the subpoena within the required 14 days, they appear to be on the verge of finally showing the legendary document.

On Aug 8 Taitz will walk into the Dept of Health offices in Honolulu, accompanied by two document experts, who will examine the original and compare it to the copy released by Obama. One of the experts – Paul Irey – states that he will be able to tell almost instantly whether the Obama copy is real. "Over the years of my career, I've seen everything that can be put on paper," he said. "Now that I'm thoroughly familiar with what the White House released, I will be able to tell you within a few minutes, if what the Hawaii DOH has matches what the White House has released, or not.”

Taitz and Irey will immediately scan the document and upload it to the Internet for all to see. Assuming no Shenanigans by the Hawaii DOH or the Obama administration to impede disclosure, one way or the other on Aug 8 the controversy should at last be resolved.

When this country was brand new and real patriots walked this soil a matter like this would have been immediately investigated. They knew that if someone was not a natural born citizen and was lying about it than they most have an agenda.

Today even though there is massive evidence against Obama in this matter we have some that will not even look at the evidence that has been presented. I weigh both sides of every issue before I take a stand on it. However there are many who don't and get their opinion solely from the mainstream media. What kind of an American is this?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: we got many posters here that do just that.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back