Obama's Original Vaulted Birth Certificate To Be Subpoenaed At 10am Tommorrow Morning

First: Please re-read Flags post! It said the SSA said they never issued that number to Obama...they didn't say it had NEVER been issued!

In her FOIA complaint Taitz asserts that the SSN was issued to someone other than Obama, not that the SSN was never issued.

Really? Taitz v Astrue
1. AGENCY PROFFERED A FRAUDULENT STATEMENT, CLAIMING THAT SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER 042-68-4425 BELONGS TO A LIVE PERSON, WHILE IT’S OWN RECORDS SHOW, THAT THIS NUMBER WAS NEVER ASSIGNED.
The main point of dispute between the Plaintiff, Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ and the defendant commissioner of the Social Security administration, Michael Astrue, and the Department of Justice, representing him , is refusal by the defendant to release a redacted application for the above social security number, claiming, that it is used by a live person. In the motion for summary judgment Defendant is claiming that the social security number in question belongs to a live person and the interest of privacy of this person supersedes the right of the public to know.

In her complaint and multiple subsequent motions Plaintiff provided Exhibit #2, a letter from the Social Security Verifications systems, stating that this number was never assigned. So, how can it belong to a live person, if it was never assigned?

I just find it funny that you're saying your own source is saying something completely different than she's saying.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I always thought, from the very first day, what Obama supplied as an original BC, was indeed nothing but a fake.
2. The fact that it wasn't on old paper, was the killer.
3. And not from an old type writer.
4. Those two killed it for me, nothing gets past me folks.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

First: Please re-read Flags post! It said the SSA said they never issued that number to Obama...they didn't say it had NEVER been issued!

In her FOIA complaint Taitz asserts that the SSN was issued to someone other than Obama, not that the SSN was never issued.

Really? Taitz v Astrue
1. AGENCY PROFFERED A FRAUDULENT STATEMENT, CLAIMING THAT SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER 042-68-4425 BELONGS TO A LIVE PERSON, WHILE IT’S OWN RECORDS SHOW, THAT THIS NUMBER WAS NEVER ASSIGNED.
The main point of dispute between the Plaintiff, Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ and the defendant commissioner of the Social Security administration, Michael Astrue, and the Department of Justice, representing him , is refusal by the defendant to release a redacted application for the above social security number, claiming, that it is used by a live person. In the motion for summary judgment Defendant is claiming that the social security number in question belongs to a live person and the interest of privacy of this person supersedes the right of the public to know.

In her complaint and multiple subsequent motions Plaintiff provided Exhibit #2, a letter from the Social Security Verifications systems, stating that this number was never assigned. So, how can it belong to a live person, if it was never assigned?

I just find it funny that you're saying your own source is saying something completely different than she's saying.

No sir, she never said that. She said the SSA said issued a letter stating that Obama's SSN is an unassigned number. In the complaint in Taitz v Astrue she specifically and unequivocally alleges that the number was assigned to someone else

4. Plaintiff received a report and an affidavit from a licensed investigator and former EliteAnti Communist proliferation and Anti Organized Crime unit Scotland Yard officer NeilSankey. (Exhibit 2 A and B)Mr. Sankey¶s report and an affidavit, showed that Barack Hussein Obama, the President of the United States (hereinafter ³Obama´) is linked in the National databases to some 39 Social Security numbers and multiple addresses. Thenumber he used most often since around 1980 is 042-68-4425. According to Lexis Nexisand Choice Point this number originally was assigned to an elderly individual born in1890, who resided in CT, but was assumed by Obama from around 1980-1981.

In the motion to dismiss that you cite, she alleges the letter that the SSA issued stating that Obama's number is unassigned contradicts its response to her lawsuit wherein they allege that the number belongs to a live person, presumably Baraq Obama, and therefore the SS-5 form associated with the number can't be released.

Its a little curious how the SSA can say the number was never issued on the one hand, and on the other say that it belongs to a live person. Perhaps another clerical error?

Sorry bout that,

1. I always thought, from the very first day, what Obama supplied as an original BC, was indeed nothing but a fake.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yep, a person posting on the internet, nothing gets past you.

Of course the idea that records are now stored digitally, and have been for years, and that when new copies are requested that they are printed on demand on new paper using laser printers is a fact of life.

Yep, nothing gets past you.

:doubt:

>>>>

Now Ayres is now being associated with this plot. Next it will be Soros and then Alinsky, then Karl Marx after that Rev. Wright then,,, The Shadow?

Can't you see? It's all so fucking simple. Ayers actually knew Obama in High School and planned this whole thing. He knew that Obama would be president one day, but that he lacked a real birth certificate or a real Social Security Number. So he forged both of them. But he made a fatal error! Despite being smart enough to look 30 years down the road, he wasn't smart enough to know that if he was going to forge a social security number, he should probably forge one from the state the usurper actually lived in!

It all makes so much sense!

Now Ayres is now being associated with this plot. Next it will be Soros and then Alinsky, then Karl Marx after that Rev. Wright then,,, The Shadow?

Can't you see? It's all so fucking simple. Ayers actually knew Obama in High School and planned this whole thing. He knew that Obama would be president one day, but that he lacked a real birth certificate or a real Social Security Number. So he forged both of them. But he made a fatal error! Despite being smart enough to look 30 years down the road, he wasn't smart enough to know that if he was going to forge a social security number, he should probably forge one from the state the usurper actually lived in!

You are correct, birthers should have stfu when the White House issued posted a copy of his short form Certificate of Live Birth back in 2008. All that talk of fake documents and conspiracies was just nuts. :cuckoo:

Except the guy who provided the short form now admits IT'S A FAKE!

'I created Obama's certification of birth'

Phd Ron Polland manufactured the short form out of thin air. Snopes used the fake document to debunk claims that Obama was not born in the U. S. And the White House linked to it to prove the same.

When birthers maintained from the start that the short form was a fraud, they were mocked mercilessly; now that the truth is being told we come to find that their doubts and suspicions have been proven to have been absolutely 100% correct.

Now that we know the White House perpetrated a fraud with the short form, I think this seriously calls into question the long form that they have provided. It is time for Birtherphobes to stop shrieking. More than ever, we need to see the original document.

respectfully snipped

Yes, your opinion is a foolish conjecture, with nothing to rest the conjecture on. The only one perpetuating a ruse is you and the rest who are far more illegitimate than BHO ever could be as an American citizen.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Of course the idea that records are now stored digitally, and have been for years, and that when new copies are requested that they are printed on demand on new paper using laser printers is a fact of life.

>>>>

I was thinking exactly that!! When I misplaced my BC, I got a new copy. I sincerely doubt that there's an original of my BC anywhere in this state.

You are correct, birthers should have stfu when the White House issued posted a copy of his short form Certificate of Live Birth back in 2008. All that talk of fake documents and conspiracies was just nuts. :cuckoo:

Phd Ron Polland manufactured the short form out of thin air. Snopes used the fake document to debunk claims that Obama was not born in the U. S. And the White House linked to it to prove the same.

When birthers maintained from the start that the short form was a fraud, they were mocked mercilessly; now that the truth is being told we come to find that their doubts and suspicions have been proven to have been absolutely 100% correct.

Now that we know the White House perpetrated a fraud with the short form, I think this seriously calls into question the long form that they have provided. It is time for Birtherphobes to stop shrieking. More than ever, we need to see the original document.

You should try reading the article again, it does not say that Polland created the COLB released in 2008.

>>>>

Your link doesn't work, but no matter. Those of us familiar with this subject are familiar with the cast and crew behind the BC issue.

First off, Ron Polland aka Ron Polarick is a fraud. He also is a hard core birther. So if you assumed he forged a document to help the President, you assumed wrong. This isn't a confession.

Barackryphal: Meet Ronald Jay Polland

It shouldn't be surprising that someone who claims they fraudulently forged a government document would be a fraud, but you birthers never cease to amaze me with your stupidity. In fact, from Corsi, to Taitz, to Polland, your deck is stacked with unsavory characters of dubious distinction. Yet, we are to believe that Obama is the criminal here (BTW, did Corsi ever explain what happened in Kenya)?

If you compare Polarik, her I mean Polland's claimed forgery with the document the White House actually released, you can find errors (check out the difference in slope in the "prima facie" line on the two). I'll leave the rest of the detective work to you (not that I have confidence you will do it.

This won't be the first time Polland has been caught in a forgery and deception. He isn't even given much credibility among the hard core birthers.

Have fun, you who build their houses upon sand.

Last edited:

You should try reading the article again, it does not say that Polland created the COLB released in 2008.

>>>>

Polland aka Polarik strikes again to fool the hopelessly naive.

>>>>

But he created a forgery which automatically means every document is a forgery!

Or something like that.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

>>>>

1. Yes, nothing gets past me.:eusa_hand:
2. You see, a copy is a copy, the probelm with his copy, its not typed with an old type writer, of that era.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Your link doesn't work, but no matter. Those of us familiar with this subject are familiar with the cast and crew behind the BC issue.

First off, Ron Polland aka Ron Polarick is a fraud. He also is a hard core birther. So if you assumed he forged a document to help the President, you assumed wrong. This isn't a confession.

It shouldn't be surprising that someone who claims they fraudulently forged a government document would be a fraud, but you birthers never cease to amaze me with your stupidity. In fact, from Corsi, to Taitz, to Polland, your deck is stacked with unsavory characters of dubious distinction. Yet, we are to believe that Obama is the criminal here (BTW, did Corsi ever explain what happened in Kenya)?

If you compare Polarik, her I mean Polland's claimed forgery with the document the White House actually released, you can find errors (check out the difference in slope in the "prima facie" line on the two). I'll leave the rest of the detective work to you (not that I have confidence you will do it.

This won't be the first time Polland has been caught in a forgery and deception. He isn't even given much credibility among the hard core birthers.

Good catch GTH. Pollard is certainly a questionable character and his story must be regarded with suspicion. As of this time we cannot assume the COLB is not genuine, while still keeping an open mind. One must be careful these days about information on the Internet, as it is about as trustworthy as the left wing media propaganda machine. Henceforth, Corsi and stories on WND must be also be regarded with healthy skepticism unless cross checked against multiple sources. Lesson learned.

I do have a little more faith in the judiciary, as even in this period of decline, there are some safeguards against judicial corruption and duplicity. Ive marked my calendar for the 14th of the next month, three days beyond the 10th anniversary of the day of infamy the nation will never forget. Judge Puglosi will decide whether or not to force DOH to reveal the original birth certificate, the American people will be watching, and so will I. We can only hope the judge will do right by the public and finally help us overcome this aspect of Obama’s Presidency. In these troubling times, there’s more important things to worry about right now than birth certificates, I’m sure you’ll agree.

Good catch GTH. Pollard is certainly a questionable character and his story must be regarded with suspicion. As of this time we cannot assume the COLB is not genuine, while still keeping an open mind. One must be careful these days about information on the Internet, as it is about as trustworthy as the left wing media propaganda machine. Henceforth, Corsi and stories on WND must be also be regarded with healthy skepticism unless cross checked against multiple sources. Lesson learned.

I do have a little more faith in the judiciary, as even in this period of decline, there are some safeguards against judicial corruption and duplicity. Ive marked my calendar for the 14th of the next month, three days beyond the 10th anniversary of the day of infamy the nation will never forget. Judge Puglosi will decide whether or not to force DOH to reveal the original birth certificate, the American people will be watching, and so will I. We can only hope the judge will do right by the public and finally help us overcome this aspect of Obama’s Presidency. In these troubling times, there’s more important things to worry about right now than birth certificates, I’m sure you’ll agree.

No catch involved. I known Polland is a fraud for at least a year.

As for the hearing, is Taitz the attorney?

My advice for you, after watching this for a few years, don't hold your breath.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back