Forger Of Obama's Birth Certificate Has Been Located And Fixing To Be Exposed

This is fixing to explode like Watergate. Obama coming out at his press conference releasing the certificate was a bad move because he now has attached himself to the forgery which is a crime. Nixon did the same thing. The person that did the forgery works in the media and will be exposed next week. This is going to be horrible for the White House.
Let's see, it's been 2 weeks now, so who's the forger????????
:rofl::lmao:

Yet another week passes and still the forger has not been revealed.
Is anyone other than USArmyRtearded surprised?????

Yet another week passes without the great revelation.
No surprise there! :rofl:

The person that did the forgery works in the media and will be exposed next week. This is going to be horrible for the White House.

Corsi Will Reveal Details On Media Person Who Helped Forge Obama's Birth Certificate

OP Posted 5/21/2011

Today is 6/22/2011

So who did it?

>>>>

USAR ran away and will not respond because he is an idiot who has been shown up yet again for beliving in insane crackpot ideas. Sadly, this did not seem to be the case when I joined a year ago. I blame body snatchers. Unrelated and ironic is that NEXT WEEK I will have PROOF that the body snatchers are real and taking over the government one person at a time. Beware and stay tuned for the truth to be revealed…

The important part of keeping the birth certificate issue alive is that each time it makes headlines three more liberals perish with strokes.

Not enough....but it's a start.....

No, we die of laughter.

If you want to merry yourself to a conspiracy theory that is now only clung on to by the most extreme of bigots purely for the sake of antagonizing your political rivals, go for it.

I would suggest that you might be part of the problem though.

Oh, indeed I might. Of you, however, there is not the slightest doubt.

Chalk it up to gullibility.....but don't be ashamed of it; you'll outgrow it.

Maybe.

Those of us who thought this "birth certificate issue" was bullshit from the starting gun are the gullable ones?

Okay, skippy.....

Maybe.

Those of us who thought this "birth certificate issue" was bullshit from the starting gun are the gullable ones?

Okay, skippy.....

You think? I mean, actually, you have a sort of thought process? Does that mean you've lost your Democrat Party Comradeship Card?

Spell checker malfunctions can be as reflective of intelligence as teleprompter failure can be reflective of poor articulation.

Maybe.

Okay, skippy.....

You think? I mean, actually, you have a sort of thought process? Does that mean you've lost your Democrat Party Comradeship Card?

Spell checker malfunctions can be as reflective of intelligence as teleprompter failure can be reflective of poor articulation.

Oh Lord. Did I just run into the Grammar Police?

Can I just pay my Grammar Ticket now and avoid an annoying appearance in Grammar Court?

Forum List

Back