Obama's Original Vaulted Birth Certificate To Be Subpoenaed At 10am Tommorrow Morning

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This has been needed to be done since the beginning of this fiasco. A prominent Law Firm in Hawaii will assist with the subpoena of the 50 year old document if it exists. Two prominent document experts (Paul Irsay & Doug Vogt) will be there to do a attestation of the original long form. If the Hawaii Dept of Health refuses to abide by the subpoena signed by the clerk of the U.S. Federal District Court in Hawaii then we've got a problem. The document Obama released back on March 27th has been gone over and deemed a forgery by many computer document experts and also it wasn't a 50 year old piece of paper either. So by noon tomorrow on Aug 8th we should have a report how the event went. I say let's put this to rest once and for all. Come on Hawaii, open the documents for examination.

Listen:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COzsPgmFLaU&feature=player_embedded]‪Dr. Corsi: Prominent Law Firm in Hawaii to Assist Attorney Taitz - 8/5/2011‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Listen

Last edited:
  • Banned
kindly keep this bullshit where it belongs

your mom doesn't work here, corky

So now a federal subpoena being served is considered a conspiracy in your mind. Hmmm, did you know that a Emu is considered the dumbest bird in the world? Google it.

Soooooooo.......

Did they see it? Is it real? Are you satisfied yet?

Waiting for some kind of update from you. Oddly a quick google search didn't provide me any information about this.

Come on, USAR, show us how this conspiracy has now been proven! :lol:

Something Republicans can do better than "Jobs Jobs Jobs".

kindly keep this bullshit where it belongs

your mom doesn't work here, corky

So now a federal subpoena being served is considered a conspiracy in your mind. Hmmm, did you know that a Emu is considered the dumbest bird in the world? Google it.

so what's the word, ace?

how'd things go in court today?

:lol:

He isn't going to like this. Somebody on Orly's side didn't show up, so she ran to court to try to get a new subpoena for tomorrow. The judge refused, and set a new hearing for 9/14/11 to see if he'll issue a new one.

I found this on another board, so I can't post a link.

you cementheads are making this about orly. what's the president afraid of ??

too transparent to put "i'm scared to show it" in the election brouchure ??

that's ok i will. so will hillary...

i noticed the idiot obot moderators come down here to check out their great political censorship work and gloat, nervous it might make it back to the front page ?.... it will, maybe not here.

Birthers are an embarrassment to the entire nation. Anyone who thinks our national security folks would allow an illegal alien, Muslim, Kenyan secret agent within a mile of the "nuclear football" much less into the Oval Office doesn't understand the system.

Besides that, if there was any dirt on Obama, the Hillary Clinton campaign would have been the first to toss it out into the open just as Republicans are doing with Bachmann's background. Politicians are very fratricidal when it comes to elections.

Birthers are an embarrassment to the entire nation. Anyone who thinks our national security folks would allow an illegal alien, Muslim, Kenyan secret agent within a mile of the "nuclear football" much less into the Oval Office doesn't understand the system.

Besides that, if there was any dirt on Obama, the Hillary Clinton campaign would have been the first to toss it out into the open just as Republicans are doing with Bachmann's background. Politicians are very fratricidal when it comes to elections.

brilliant misdirection i will concede. imagine obama cosponsered the bill so mccain could be eligible. do you think the national security folks would allow nixon to send out the plummers then cover it up, then keep carrying the football for another two years... whoops...

Its August 9....what happened to your subpoena?

Let me guess...................

This has been needed to be done since the beginning of this fiasco. A prominent Law Firm in Hawaii will assist with the subpoena of the 50 year old document if it exists. Two prominent document experts (Paul Irsay & Doug Vogt) will be there to do a attestation of the original long form. If the Hawaii Dept of Health refuses to abide by the subpoena signed by the clerk of the U.S. Federal District Court in Hawaii then we've got a problem. The document Obama released back on March 27th has been gone over and deemed a forgery by many computer document experts and also it wasn't a 50 year old piece of paper either. So by noon tomorrow on Aug 8th we should have a report how the event went. I say let's put this to rest once and for all. Come on Hawaii, open the documents for examination.

Listen:
‪Dr. Corsi: Prominent Law Firm in Hawaii to Assist Attorney Taitz - 8/5/2011‬‏ - YouTube

Listen

What will you do when the evidence shows it exsists and is real yet again?

You will not accept it and go on some other insane tyrade about how its not real.

You are insane

Listen:
‪Dr. Corsi: Prominent Law Firm in Hawaii to Assist Attorney Taitz - 8/5/2011‬‏ - YouTube

Listen

You will not accept it and go on some other insane tyrade about how its not real.

You are insane

why... we'll move on of course... sounds like about ten years.... we're not yet fully trained to trust obama.

Last edited:
Update on Birth Certificate court case

As promised, the lawyer who filed suit to see the original birth certificate showed up at the HI Department of Health yesterday. Predictably, she was handed a note from the HI Attorney General explaining that the records are sealed and by law cannot be released to the public. Her argument that Obama already made the document public, and thereby waived his right to privacy, fell on deaf ears.

So, lawyer Tait marched down to the federal district court and filed a motion to have the head of the Department of Health show up in court with the original birth certificate on September 14th to explain why the court should not order the document to be disclosed.

The DOH will argue that the information is private, the lawyer will offer affidavits from experts averring that the certificate released by Obama to the public is fake. The lawyer is demanding to see the original because no one can figure out how Obama obtained a Connecticut Social Security Number with a Hawaiian birth certificate. The lawyer will also reasonably argue that there is no right to privacy over a document that has been issue to the public, and that privacy cannot be used as an excuse to avoid disclosing the document pursuant to a subpoana for evidence in her Freedom of Information Act case.

Hopefully the judge in the case will compel the state to obey.

You are insane

What will you do when it's proven one doesn't exist, as was already contended in the beginning of this issue?

Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate

Kenyan-Born Obama All Set For US Senate – Sunday June 27, 2004 ‘Sunday Standard’ « Political Vel Craft

Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate

Forum List

Back