Federal Judge issues Subpoena for Birth Certificate

And this thread is one of many reasons why Obama will be reelected: rather than addressing substantive policy issues the right has wasted its time on birth certificates, teleprompters, and blaming Obama for the December 2007 recession, that occurred 13 months before he became president.

yeah its amazing how everybody blames Obama for the recession when Bush was the one that got us into it in the first place.My how people forget so easily.I did not think we could get a president owrse than Bush but Obama has accelerated what Bush got started and continued all his policys.

In 2009, Taitz was sanctioned $20,000 for misconduct by federal Judge Clay D. Land, who wrote that a Taitz filing was “breathtaking in its arrogance and borders on delusional. She expresses no contrition or regret regarding her misconduct. To the contrary, she continues her baseless attacks on the Court….”

I believe it therefore follows that anybody agreeing with her is also "breathtaking in ignorance and bordering on delusional."

You really sound as if you are being paid by Obama.

This attorney is only ONE of millions that think Obama is not a natural born citizen. Once the documents were proved to be forgery's EVERYONE in this country should of demanded an investigation. This attorney has nothing to do with the fact that several document examiners have said they are forgery's. Why would you not want a thorough investigation into this matter?

Do you remember Watergate? Nixon was proven guilty with the appearance of audio tapes that discusses the his part in the Watergate break ins. Back than NO one questioned the evidence at all, instead they demanded impeachment and he took the option of resigning.

If you like it or not, if you can handle it or not, this issue will not go away as long as document examiners come forward to say the birth certificate was forged.
All you have presented with your post is proof of how hard the Obama lawyers have fought to keep this from going forward. Now it will.

I am delusional because there is ENORMOUS evidence against Obama, and your not delusional for going against all that evidence without NO evidence to support your side?

as i said before,your posts get better and better each time with amazing facts.:clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back