Obama's lie versus Trump's lies.....

The biggest lie committed by Obama, was his claim that if people liked their health insurance policy , they could keep it.........That grave misspeak by Obama has haunted him for several years.....Obama haters will NEVER let him forget it......

Now, let's discuss how Obama haters interpret some of Trump's little "lies"......

Trump stated that Putin's invasion and annexation of Crimea was ".....all Obama's fault...."

Trump stated that the FBI, IG report "totally exonerated him"....although the report was about an investigation on Clinton's emails and had NOTHING to do with the on-going investigation of Trump's collusion and obstruction of justice regarding Russia, the idiot-in-chief STILL claims that the report "clears him."

Trump stated that Manafort worked for him just a few days, although Manafort worked for him for FIVE months.

The above are just a few LIES by Trump just in one day......BUT it would take much more gonads and honesty for any Trump cult member to openly admit that Trump is a piece of lying poop.
If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.
The entire debate about healthcare will be televised on Cspan.
A family will save $2000 a year on premiums.
I will work with both parties to get it through.
You forgot those lies also. Oh and you forgot, he relied on your ignorance to get it passed.

O lied continuously and hated this country to the core.
Ya, and whenever your ilk are challenged to prove the continuous lying of Obama you fail miserably.
Eight years as President and the best you can do is come up with a handful of alleged lies.
Trump lies are 100% provable lies. No controversy about them.

The biggest lie committed by Obama, was his claim that if people liked their health insurance policy , they could keep it.........That grave misspeak by Obama has haunted him for several years.....Obama haters will NEVER let him forget it......

Now, let's discuss how Obama haters interpret some of Trump's little "lies"......

Trump stated that Putin's invasion and annexation of Crimea was ".....all Obama's fault...."

Trump stated that the FBI, IG report "totally exonerated him"....although the report was about an investigation on Clinton's emails and had NOTHING to do with the on-going investigation of Trump's collusion and obstruction of justice regarding Russia, the idiot-in-chief STILL claims that the report "clears him."

Trump stated that Manafort worked for him just a few days, although Manafort worked for him for FIVE months.

The above are just a few LIES by Trump just in one day......BUT it would take much more gonads and honesty for any Trump cult member to openly admit that Trump is a piece of lying poop.

I'm not a fan of the Big O either, but I won't forget it either. I did not lose my Dr. or health care, but the man knew he was telling a fable and it was a deusy. However Rump lies about everything for no more reason than he has to. It is in his DNA.

O lied continuously and hated this country to the core.
Ya, and whenever your ilk are challenged to prove the continuous lying of Obama you fail miserably.

O pulled some big ones, premiums, keeping your doctor, iran deal, covering up his illegal activities, benghazi, etc.
Most of what you have posted are not lies, but rather subjective opinions about his policies or just conspiracy theories. You need real lies, like the kind trump tells every day.

You forgot those lies also. Oh and you forgot, he relied on your ignorance to get it passed.

Holy CATS!! - you found 4 Obama lies?
You're AMAZING!!
Analysis | President Trump has made 3,001 false or misleading claims so far
Yeah and it's all about the same thing. A total of 5 lies about Obama care alone. Something that can cost people their lives. Obama couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it.

You forgot "Hope and Change."

Yep last I checked gitmo is still open also.

Obama "misspoke" but Trump lies. Got it.

Trump lied that all Mexicans are rapists...

Wait actually it was the media that lied about what Trump said.

Trump lied that all the immigrants are animals.

Wait, actually it was again the media that lied about what Trump said.

You (and your fellow cultists) are spinning basically the same Obama "lie"...................Have some BALLS and NOW address Trump's insanity-fueled lies........GO ON, your fellow cultists would be "shocked."...............................LOL

Actually, nitwit, 14 million Americans were "HOPING" to finally get HC insurance.......and morons (like you) are still pissed off about the many positive "CHANGES" that Obama was able to push through.

Does the above give your half brain a bit of a headache?....LOL

You (and your fellow cultists) are spinning basically the same Obama "lie"...................Have some BALLS and NOW address Trump's insanity-fueled lies........GO ON, your fellow cultists would be "shocked."...............................LOL
Okay I accept that as a victory. They are all their own separate lies. No matter how you try to spin it.

Trump's latest lie is that the situation with kidnapped and held for ransom Central American children is caused by a Democratic law.

Someone please post the law and prove our President isn't tell us a huge lie about a current situation and event.

Trump's latest lie is that the situation with kidnapped and held for ransom Central American children is caused by a Democratic law.

Someone please post the law and prove our President isn't tell us a huge lie about a current situation and event.

You are "foolishly" asking for Trump Cult Members to THINK on their own.....and THAT, my friend, is clearly AGAINST cult rules.

You are "foolishly" asking for Trump Cult Members to THINK on their own.....and THAT, my friend, is clearly AGAINST cult rules.
It's like they have all become PoliticalChics with only a fraction of her abilities and brains.

Forum List

Back