Obama's ideal of racial relations

You assumed I had no connection to the reservation, genius. And no, you were not correct in that assumption.

*sigh*

must you lie?

I said

Would you rather be slightly discriminated against when applying to undergrad or grow up on a Native American reservation.

Please point out that part that assumes you have no connection to Native American reservations.

So I take it your not going to apologize for your lie?

Surprise, surprise.

Still curious about how the Jena nooses somehow weren't real. Or if you want to explain this bit of stupidity:

You think maybe, just maybe, since you were obviously wrong about the nooses you could be wrong about other instances of racism?

The only one wrong here is you. Of 6 or 7 noose incidents you find one that is 2 years old to talk about. What about all the ons on campus that were fake? Ohh wait, those do not count, I forgot, it is ok when blacks lie and are racist themself. after all being victims they do not know any better.

I have an idea, lets have all the police order all the cops out of black neighborhoods for a week and see what they get called for THAT. Can't win cause no matter what ya do your guilty. All cause rejects like you have this guilt complex. Get over it. Grow the fuck up.

The only one wrong here is you. Of 6 or 7 noose incidents you find one that is 2 years old to talk about. What about all the ons on campus that were fake? Ohh wait, those do not count, I forgot, it is ok when blacks lie and are racist themself. after all being victims they do not know any better.

Actually, as I said, I picked the first one on google. The second link is less than 10 days old. Should tell you something.

Who said the fakes don't count? You said they were ALL proven fakes. That was a baldfaced lie. There have been some fakes, but MOST have been real.

I have an idea, lets have all the police order all the cops out of black neighborhoods for a week and see what they get called for THAT.

All or nothing, are those the only solutions? Jesus, are you really that stupid that those are the only two options you see?

Can't win cause no matter what ya do your guilty. All cause rejects like you have this guilt complex. Get over it. Grow the fuck up.

LMAO...you telling someone else to grow the fuck up? Really? You are the most childish immature poster here, and a goddamned moron who constantly lies.

*sigh*

must you lie?

I said

Please point out that part that assumes you have no connection to Native American reservations.

Can't imagine you asking the question if you knew I came from the reservation. Of course you wouldn't have. That would have been....insensitive.

I didn't grow up on the reservation. I lived there. I have Indian kids, I had ties to the community.

I didn't grow up on the reservation. I lived there. I have Indian kids, I had ties to the community.

So, anwser the question.

Would you rather have been raised on the reservation, or have had slightly less chance of getting into college?

How many did white people cart off to camps? Well, if you consider plantation "camp," then we carted off between 10 and 12 million.

Actually, the trans-atlantic slave trade may have been responsible for the deaths of up to 20 million Africans, although the number might be as low as 8 million. I guess we actually topped the Nazis and we haven't even discussed the 200 years of actual slavery, and subsequent lynchings and Jim Crow. Go White People!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_slave_trade#Human_toll

Of course, that wasn't really his point, was it you silly buffoon?

Wonder why Japanese Americans don't have the same hatred toward whites, I mean didn't they get herded to camps during WWII?

Wonder why Japanese Americans don't have the same hatred toward whites, I mean didn't they get herded to camps during WWII?

Haha...really? Are you really comparing slavery with the internment camps? By the way, the Japanese aren't generally discriminated against nowadays. Blacks are.

Haha...really? Are you really comparing slavery with the internment camps? By the way, the Japanese aren't generally discriminated against nowadays. Blacks are.

Really I thought we were the land of EOE, affirmative action, fair housing....etc... How again are blacks discriminated against?
Slavery has ended over a 100 years ago, no one is alive from those days. However, some Japanese that herded into internment camps are still alive.

Really I thought we were the land of EOE, affirmative action, fair housing....etc... How again are blacks discriminated against?

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/

Must I repeat myself? Try reading the thread before you ask stupid questions.

Slavery has ended over a 100 years ago, no one is alive from those days. However, some Japanese that herded into internment camps are still alive.

And many more Blacks who got beaten up during the 60's are still alive. It takes a while for slavery+ jim crow to heal. Its not like in the 40's or 50's or 60's blacks were all "well we aren't slaves anymore, god bless American!". They were too busy running from the cops and being told that the white schools that their schools were "equal" too also leaked when it rained.

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/

Must I repeat myself? Try reading the thread before you ask stupid questions.

And many more Blacks who got beaten up during the 60's are still alive. It takes a while for slavery+ jim crow to heal. Its not like in the 40's or 50's or 60's blacks were all "well we aren't slaves anymore, god bless American!". They were too busy running from the cops and being told that the white schools that their schools were "equal" too also leaked when it rained.

Yes please do repeat yourself. Well you still didn't answer my question, why don't Japanese Americans have the same mentality or say Muslim Americans?

Yes please do repeat yourself. Well you still didn't answer my question, why don't Japanese Americans have the same mentality or say Muslim Americans?

Because blacks had systematic oppression of various amounts from several hundred years ago until about 40 years ago. Japanese Americans had it for a few years, if that. If actions against Muslim Americans continue for long enough, expect to see a backlash there as well.

By the way...the Japanese were interned because (supposedly) they couldn't be trusted. Blacks were discriminated against because it was believed they were racially inferior, incompetent sub-humans. See the difference?

Because blacks had systematic oppression of various amounts from several hundred years ago until about 40 years ago. Japanese Americans had it for a few years, if that. If actions against Muslim Americans continue for long enough, expect to see a backlash there as well.

By the way...the Japanese were interned because (supposedly) they couldn't be trusted. Blacks were discriminated against because it was believed they were racially inferior, incompetent sub-humans. See the difference?

Don't you think that today's laws address those systematic oppressions, to allow blacks to succeed? Do you think Martin Luther King Jr. would go along with the hate filled sermons of the black liberation theology?
How do you know the reason blacks were discriminated against, did you ask? I think it was terrible any human being had to live through that. But history is littered with horrible racism against just about every race know to man, does that mean we all can't succeed because of racism that was committed on all of us in the past?

Don't you think that today's laws address those systematic oppressions, to allow blacks to succeed?

Oh, well if there is a law against something that means it never happens.

Do you think Martin Luther King Jr. would go along with the hate filled sermons of the black liberation theology?

Probably not. Irrelevant however. If you'd bothered to read, you would have seen that I said it was jusitifiable, not acceptable.

How do you know the reason blacks were discriminated against, did you ask? I think it was terrible any human being had to live through that. But history is littered with horrible racism against just about every race know to man, does that mean we all can't succeed because of racism that was committed on all of us in the past?

Who said blacks can't succeed? Its just the deck is still stacked heavily against them. This, understandably so, pisses some of them off.

Muslims jumped the gun on that one. They backlashed FIRST.

Muslims jumped the gun on that one. They backlashed FIRST.

Really? Funny I haven't seen large hordes of Muslim Americans fighting injustices in the US. No marches, no protests, nothing like that. Oh wait, could it be that you take a few people of one religion and subscribe it to eveyone who shares that religion?

And yet you have the nerve to call others bigots? Hilarious.

Oh, I'm sorry.

Fundie Muslims.

All better now?

No, you are doing the same thing. Even most radical American Muslims have done nothing to protest the US treatment of them.

By the way you never answered my question. You rather grow up on the reservation or have slightly reduced acceptance preferences?

Forum List

Back