Obama's ideal of racial relations

You are making those assumptions based upon my color and my religion. Which is the definition of racism and bigotry, asshole..

Not quite. I made that assumption that you are white. I did not make an assumption based upon the fact that you are white.

The word "colored" is not an insult. It's not taken as one. It's regular and acceptable English. Just as it's not an insult to call Native Americans "Indians".

I know less about Native Americans, but the term "colored" is offensive. I am not fucking with you here Allie. It really is offensive. I would suggest you not continue to use it, but... that is your choice.

I beg you to show evidence which will back up the idiotic statement that I find colored ppl offensive. I find racists offensive. I don't care if they're white, black or zebra striped. I said that already.

I didn't say you find black people offensive. I also didn't say you were racist. I specifically said that I don't know that you are racist, because I won't judge you on the basis of one stupid statement. By the way, once again, do not use the word "colored." I tell you this for your best interest.

Anyway. Typical racist rubbish, based upon nothing but the fact that I don't like racists and won't tolerate them, regardless of their color. It figures that you would then take that and start screeching, "she's a racist! She DARED to call a black person a racist and that makes her racist!"

Once again, I haven't called you racist, and yes, I dislike you for your hatred of racism. That is what so troubles me.

Anyway, do you have any proof or not?

You..dislike me for my dislike of racism?

Is this a joke? Does that mean if I espoused racism and came in here denigrating whites and Jews and claiming that races shouldn't intermarry, you'd like me more?

As I said. You're obviously a racist.

You..dislike me for my dislike of racism?

Is this a joke? Does that mean if I espoused racism and came in here denigrating whites and Jews and claiming that races shouldn't intermarry, you'd like me more?

As I said. You're obviously a racist.

That was sarcasm stupid. Quit ducking the issue. Where is my proof?

It's there, you just won't acknowledge it because you don't know what racism is.

It's there, you just won't acknowledge it because you don't know what racism is.

It is where? You pointed out you think his church is racist, but even if true, it doesn't make him racist.

You pointed out that his supporters have accussed others of racism, but even if true. That doesn't make him racist.

You pointed out that he gave a speech urging us to understand where racism and bitterness between races comes from. TThat is true, and it still doesn't make him racist.

Am I missing anything?

There is no proof there. Could it be that you merely see what you want to see? Could it be that a conservative is intellectually dishonest? No... there must be some other explanation.

I was discriminated against every time I was required to have a higher GPA than the American Indians applying to enter college.

Alright then, you get a choice.

Would you rather be slightly discriminated against when applying to undergrad or grow up on a Native American reservation.

Not quite. I made that assumption that you are white. I did not make an assumption based upon the fact that you are white.

I know less about Native Americans, but the term "colored" is offensive. I am not fucking with you here Allie. It really is offensive. I would suggest you not continue to use it, but... that is your choice.

I didn't say you find black people offensive. I also didn't say you were racist. I specifically said that I don't know that you are racist, because I won't judge you on the basis of one stupid statement. By the way, once again, do not use the word "colored." I tell you this for your best interest.

Once again, I haven't called you racist, and yes, I dislike you for your hatred of racism. That is what so troubles me.

Anyway, do you have any proof or not?

Wait? It is ok to be racist? Is that what your saying? Hey Joyce this guy has no problem with your racism.

hit a nerve?....Boo hoo hoo....don't start acting like a cry baby.

Yes, people acting stupid tends to bother me.

Are you discriminated against today??? No, Then shut the hell up. And if you are, it's not in mass by all whites/blacks/or hispanics

WTF? No, I'm not discriminated against today. Blacks, however are.

Blacks, whites, hispanics, etc...are being/not being discriminated against equally all the way around. This is no longer a society of whites walking around try to put the black man down.

There is a middle ground between equality and apartheid.

If you want to live in the shadow of slavery and segration, be my guest, you can be the biggest racist of all.

I'd rather not, but denying reality doesn't make it go away.

It seems like civil rights activists got what they wanted which is great, but it now seems like being equal isn't enough for them.

Right. :eusa_wall:

Blacks are no longer discriminated anymore than whites are discriminated against blacks.

Idiot.

Everyone's frickin equal under the law.

Oh, well that just gets rid of discrimination.

You find a court hearing where a white bus driver made a black man sit in the back of the bus within the last 40 years (and didn't get in trouble for it) then you can gripe about racial discrimination going on in mass.

How about nooses being hung up orblacks being sent to prison in disproportionate numbers. You seem to think that its only racism if the state does it and blacks are summarily beaten and abused. It still takes a toll on an individual when people cross the street because of their race. It still takes a toll on an individual when they can't get a job because of their race. It still takes a toll on an individual when they are told they won't go anywhere because of their race.

Yes, people acting stupid tends to bother me.

WTF? No, I'm not discriminated against today. Blacks, however are.

There is a middle ground between equality and apartheid.

I'd rather not, but denying reality doesn't make it go away.

Right. :eusa_wall:

Idiot.

Oh, well that just gets rid of discrimination.

How about nooses being hung up orblacks being sent to prison in disproportionate numbers. You seem to think that its only racism if the state does it and blacks are summarily beaten and abused. It still takes a toll on an individual when people cross the street because of their race. It still takes a toll on an individual when they can't get a job because of their race. It still takes a toll on an individual when they are told they won't go anywhere because of their race.

Yup, except every one the "nooses" hung so far have been frauds, done by the " victim". But do keep trying.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/09/21/car.nooses/index.html

Except not. Am I going to get an apology for that lie RGS? Doubtful.

Ohh look he has to go back to Jena to find an example. Already discussed and already covered. As for crime, explain what we should do when a disproportionate number of blacks ACTUALLY are committing crimes? Let them go cause the quota for locking them up is done for the year?

Ohh look he has to go back to Jena to find an example. Already discussed and already covered.

*sigh*

Actually I just threw up the first link Google gave me. Somehow nooses in Jena aren't real nooses? Care to explain that to me, RGS?

Here is another one for you.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/florida/news-article.aspx?storyid=103695&ref=rss

Still waiting on that apology.

As for crime, explain what we should do when a disproportionate number of blacks ACTUALLY are committing crimes? Let them go cause the quota for locking them up is done for the year?

Right thats the only explanation for it. Because its not like cops patrol black neighborhoods more than white ones or anything. Not like black drugs are punished exponentially more than white ones or anything. No, all just coincidences.

So you grew up on a reservation?

And i know that not knowing where you grew up makes me an idiot. Because I really care to memorize your oh so interesting past.

You're an idiot because you assume I have no association with minorities, based upon the fact that I don't like racism in any form.

*sigh*

Actually I just threw up the first link Google gave me. Somehow nooses in Jena aren't real nooses? Care to explain that to me, RGS?

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/florida/news-article.aspx?storyid=103695&ref=rss

Right thats the only explanation for it. Because its not like cops patrol black neighborhoods more than white ones or anything. Not like black drugs are punished exponentially more than white ones or anything. No, all just coincidences.

Once again I am not going to cry one tear for the poor oppressed blacks. Why? Cause they are not oppressed. You liberals are the problem, you actually think you are helping them while destroying their options and familys. You have managed in the last 40 years to destroy the greatest work ethinc they had. You have turned them into victims instead of workers. As they have become treated equally and gotten a better potential your ilk has turned them into victims instead of helping them move into the better life. Thanks a lot.

*sigh*

There's no such thing as a coincidence.

Cops patrol black neighborhoods more than white ones because typically black neighborhoods in cities have higher crime rates. The people get mad when the cops are there too much, and they squawk when they're not there enough. They can't win. (That's a commentary about humanity, not about blacks, btw.)

You're an idiot because you assume I have no association with minorities, based upon the fact that I don't like racism in any form.

I assumed you had no association with minorities?

Actually I assumed that you didn't grow up in the similarly unfortunate situation that many minorities in this country do. Was I correct in that assumption?

Once again I am not going to cry one tear for the poor oppressed blacks. Why? Cause they are not oppressed. You liberals are the problem, you actually think you are helping them while destroying their options and familys. You have managed in the last 40 years to destroy the greatest work ethinc they had. You have turned them into victims instead of workers. As they have become treated equally and gotten a better potential your ilk has turned them into victims instead of helping them move into the better life. Thanks a lot.

So I take it your not going to apologize for your lie?

Surprise, surprise.

Still curious about how the Jena nooses somehow weren't real. Or if you want to explain this bit of stupidity:

Yup, except every one the "nooses" hung so far have been frauds, done by the " victim". But do keep trying.

You think maybe, just maybe, since you were obviously wrong about the nooses you could be wrong about other instances of racism?

I assumed you had no association with minorities?

Actually I assumed that you didn't grow up in the similarly unfortunate situation that many minorities in this country do. Was I correct in that assumption?

You assumed I had no connection to the reservation, genius. And no, you were not correct in that assumption.

Forum List

Back