Obama's grades

But we do know:

1. Romney graduated top of his class at BYU with a degree in English.
2. His GPA was 3.97.
3. He attended Harvard Law and did his MBA at Harvard Business School.
4. He graduated MCL from Harvard Law.
5. He was in the top 5 percent of his class at HBS.

What about Obama?

romeny graduated magna cum from Harvard law? getdafuggoutta here....seriously?

I kid you not. MCL. Harvard Law. Now, since Obama also graduated from Harvard Law... it would be interesting to know if he attained the same, or greater, status from that fine institution, would it not?

And... at the same time, he was also doing his MBA at HBS. That is some serious smarts.

Hmmm. Another liberal double standard? We had to hear about Quayles and Bush's grades from ya'll. It was argued even that they weren't qualified based on grades.

Personally, I don't care about Obama's grades. I already know he's an idiot. I just want the records released b/c it'll show that he was a foreign-aid student.

yea, I remember Quayle could not spell potatoe and man was that news :lol:

You're welcome.

:lmao:

you spoiled it CG.....;)

But we do know:

2. His GPA was 3.97.

What about Obama?

I kid you not. MCL. Harvard Law. Now, since Obama also graduated from Harvard Law... it would be interesting to know if he attained the same, or greater, status from that fine institution, would it not?

And... at the same time, he was also doing his MBA at HBS. That is some serious smarts.

wait, he was in Harvard law and working an mba prgm...at the same time?

There must be a liberal apology for Obama and an excuse...I'll just wait...:popcorn:

The entire board has assured me that what happened when Romney was in high school and college is very old news, SO I figure Obama's grades are meaningless.

Thank you for helping me reach this conclusion. :thup:

Hmmm. Another liberal double standard? We had to hear about Quayles and Bush's grades from ya'll. It was argued even that they weren't qualified based on grades.

Personally, I don't care about Obama's grades. I already know he's an idiot. I just want the records released b/c it'll show that he was a foreign-aid student.

Deeds not grades.

But we do know:

2. His GPA was 3.97.

What about Obama?

not really. Dual degree's (J.D's/MBA's) are quite common. Santorum (R) has one too & it didn't carry him that far.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J.D./M.B.A.
A J.D./M.B.A. or M.B.A./J.D. is a dual degree program offered jointly by many law and business schools.

Last edited:

not really. Dual degree's (J.D's/MBA's) are quite common. Santorum (R) has one too & it didn't carry him that far.

A J.D./M.B.A. or M.B.A./J.D. is a dual degree program offered jointly by many law and business schools.

I see but obama, who didn't, is automatically smarter....got it.

But we do know:

2. His GPA was 3.97.

What about Obama?

He's special...

hes....hes...the messiah:eek:

I see but obama, who didn't, is automatically smarter....got it.

That's kind of my point. We are told how smart Obama is... he graduated from Harvard Law. Yea... so? Romney graduated MCL and in the top 5 percent of his MBA - at the same time... and that, apparently, is no big deal... argument does not stand up to scrutiny, me thinks.

Flame threads are such fun.

And so predictable. ;)

Ohhh, now it's a 'flame'.... in the 'politics' forum. Got it.

It really isn't that you can't tell the difference between gossip and fact, or the fact that Romney released his educational record... and a fucking good one it is... it's all just a 'flame'.

I'm sure the 'entire board' understands.

Since when did the Republican party care about "book smarts", in recent memory, anyway? :eusa_eh: :doubt: Higher education is a waste of time if you believe their rhetoric. Anyone remember Santorum (R) and his "snob" remark before he dropped-out of the race?

Last edited:
But we do know:

2. His GPA was 3.97.

What about Obama?

He's special...

hes....hes...the messiah:eek:

"He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy"*

*Sits back to await the predictable rants of 'racist'.* :lmao:

New Topics

Forum List

Back