Obama's grades

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
The entire board has assured me that what happened when Romney was in high school and college is very old news, SO I figure Obama's grades are meaningless.

Thank you for helping me reach this conclusion. :thup:

Really, his grades are none of our business but Bush's military records were so important Dan Rather had to present FAKES..

we also saw Bush's grades, so what is Obama afraid of by releasing them?

we also got to see Gingrich's 20 year old divorce papers, hear about 20 year employees against Cain.

but hey folks, Obama is special, it's none of our business

But we do know:

1. Romney graduated top of his class at BYU with a degree in English.
2. His GPA was 3.97.
3. He attended Harvard Law and did his MBA at Harvard Business School.
4. He graduated MCL from Harvard Law.
5. He was in the top 5 percent of his class at HBS.

What about Obama?

Yet we know what happened with Romney when he was in school, but we still don't know about Obama's grades when he was in school.

Not that this is in any way an important issue, but do you enjoy failing so hard when you make threads?

But we do know:

2. His GPA was 3.97.

What about Obama?

He's obviously not as smart as Romney...

And it's old news. Really-really old.

You seem to struggle to tell the difference between gossip and grades. Did you go to school at all?

Your 'news' is not 'news'... it is unsubstantiated gossip. (You may need to look up the meaning of the words 'unsubstantiated' and 'gossip'). The 'news' about Obama - the drugs - that comes from Obama himself... and the grades... well... we have nothing other than the assertions of left wing hacks that Obama is 'intelligent'... after 4 years, there remains no evidence, either actual or anecdotal, that he has much in the way of genuine intellect.

The entire board has assured me that what happened when Romney was in high school and college is very old news, SO I figure Obama's grades are meaningless.

Hmmm. Another liberal double standard? We had to hear about Quayles and Bush's grades from ya'll. It was argued even that they weren't qualified based on grades.

Personally, I don't care about Obama's grades. I already know he's an idiot. I just want the records released b/c it'll show that he was a foreign-aid student.

Hmmm. Another liberal double standard? We had to hear about Quayles and Bush's grades from ya'll. It was argued even that they weren't qualified based on grades.

Personally, I don't care about Obama's grades. I already know he's an idiot. I just want the records released b/c it'll show that he was a foreign-aid student.

But... BD's 'news' is unsubstantiated gossip. That's why it's irrelevant, not because it's old but because it's nothing more than gossip. Now, of course, BD is welcome to base her judgment on gossip... that's her right... and, ridiculous as it is, I'll support her right to be a fucking idiot.

and,they did before they didn't, I see.

and you appear to suffer context fatigue to boot....I'd like to know what kind of student Romney was, I'd like to know what kind of student Obama was. I don't particularly care obama smoked some serious dubbage or romney was a prankster though.

the entire board? really?:eusa_think:

yea, I remember Quayle could not spell potato and man was that news :lol:

But we do know:

2. His GPA was 3.97.

What about Obama?

romeny graduated magna cum from Harvard law? getdafuggoutta here....seriously?

yea, I remember Quayle could not spell potato and man was that news :lol:

Ironically, he used one of two correct spellings too. Idiot libs still talked about it for years.

yea, I remember Quayle could not spell potatoe and man was that news :lol:

You're welcome.

:lmao:

But we do know:

2. His GPA was 3.97.

What about Obama?

He's special...

and,they did before they didn't, I see.

and you appear to suffer context fatigue to boot....I'd like to know what kind of student Romney was, I'd like to know what kind of student Obama was. I don't particularly care obama smoked some serious dubbage or romney was a prankster though.

the entire board? really?:eusa_think:

Drama Queens will be dramatic.

Forum List

Back