Obama's grades

The entire board has assured me that what happened when Romney was in high school and college is very old news, SO I figure Obama's grades are meaningless.

Thank you for helping me reach this conclusion. :thup:

Weak.

Since when did the Republican party care about "book smarts", in recent memory, anyway? :eusa_eh: :doubt: Higher education is a waste of time if you believe their rhetoric. Anyone remember Santorum (R) and his "snob" remark before he dropped-out of the race?

when did Santorum enter into the fray? Oh, that's right YOU entered it. Deflection FAIL.

DEEDS...not Grades.

Get it yet?

The entire board has assured me that what happened when Romney was in high school and college is very old news, SO I figure Obama's grades are meaningless.

Doncha just love it?

When it was the shrub, they told us it didn't matter that he was a drunk and druggie with crappy grades whose daddy bought the election for him.

President Obama is surely the most completely vetted prez in our history but they're desperate. The whole birther thing has become a shameful national joke, as has the Madrassa/Indonesia thing. They even tried saying that eating what was put on his plate at age 9 makes him a "dog eater. I mean, these are not the brightest folx. If they were, they wouldn't be taggin' along behind a one percenter who makes fun of them.

Just for fun because its not up to date ...

The Skeleton Closet: Scandals, Quotes and Character of Presidential Candidates

Flame threads are such fun.

And so predictable. ;)

Ohhh, now it's a 'flame'.... in the 'politics' forum. Got it.

It really isn't that you can't tell the difference between gossip and fact, or the fact that Romney released his educational record... and a fucking good one it is... it's all just a 'flame'.

I'm sure the 'entire board' understands.

well of course, shes proud of being a vapid troll.:rolleyes:

Since when did the Republican party care about "book smarts", in recent memory, anyway? :eusa_eh: :doubt: Higher education is a waste of time if you believe their rhetoric. Anyone remember Santorum (R) and his "snob" remark before he dropped-out of the race?

when did Santorum enter into the fray? Oh, that's right YOU entered it. Deflection FAIL.

DEEDS...not Grades.

Get it yet?

I put it down to lack of education... Dot seems hell bent on misunderstanding what anyone on the right says about education. The left are the ones who disrespect anyone they deem to be 'uneducated'.... they mock those who work in manual jobs... they dis the 'working class' and hero worship anyone with an 'education'. Education does not make someone smart, it makes someone educated. Educated and smart are not the same. One can be both... but one can be smart without being educated and one can be educated without being smart. Hence the misunderstanding of 'book-smart'.

Of course, they are told how to think by their media.... and rarely question what they are told... doesn't matter how educated one is... if one does not question what one is told, one is not 'smart'.

Really, his grades are none of our business but Bush's military records were so important Dan Rather had to present FAKES..

we also saw Bush's grades, so what is Obama afraid of by releasing them?

we also got to see Gingrich's 20 year old divorce papers, hear about 20 year employees against Cain.

but hey folks, Obama is special, it's none of our business

And we got to see Jack Ryan's divorce papers when he ran against Obama in 2004.

As long as the left is going to claim he is intelligent and was an exceptional student, I think it should be backed up. Being his intellect is not evident, we want proof.

I think what we would see is Obama was a slacker, he admits it in his own precious biographers about HIMSELF.

Obama's only brilliant in his own mind and in his cult members minds, from what we've seen, Bush was more educated.

Well since they don't matter, why are Obama's grades a big secret. This is particularly curious when he admitted in his autobiographies he spent the last 2 years of HS stoned out of his mind. Maybe we can all learn how to do well in school, get accepted to Ivy League universities while being a total wastoid.

It's a teachable experience, isn't it?

We don't know anything more about Booosh's or Romney's transcripts than we do about Obama's, IDIOTS.

:rolleyes: actually, 'we' do, you apparently you and the house Poop don't.

The Hell you do, dupe...

have a party dopey, maybe PPPoop can show you how to use google, no, wait....:(

Confidential college transcripts and test scores obtained by the Washington Post reveal that neither presidential candidate, George W. Bush nor Al Gore, were shining students during their college days at Yale and Harvard, respectively. Although each earned respectable scores on the SAT college admissions test (a total of 1355 of 1600 for Gore and 1206 for Bush), neither did that well in their college courses. Both earned a mix of B and C grades. Gore's lowest grade of D came in a natural sciences course, while his top grades were an A in French and English, an A in Visual and Environmental Studies, and an A- in Social Relations. Bush's lowest marks were a 70 (of 100) in Sociology and a 71 in Economics, while his highest scores were High Passes in History and Japanese.

In 2005, the Boston Globe obtained comparable information on John Kerry's undergraduate record at Yale. It shows that Kerry had a cumulate grade average of 76 over

four years in school. His freshman year average was 71 and his senior year average was 81.

Bush at Yale

Gore at Harvard

SAT Verbal Score

566 (of 800)

625 (of 800)

SAT Math Score

640 (of 800)

730 (of 800)

Undergraduate Transcript

Political Science/Govt classes

73 (of 100) in PS14a

C- in Govt16

71 (of 100) in PS13b

C in Govt 116

Pass in PS48

B in Govt 1a

A- in Govt154

B+ in Govt98

Source: Washington Post

Satisfactory in Govt99

March 19, 2000

B- in Govt103

Pass in Govt130

Kerry at Yale

First Year Courses: 61 in Geology (grade of D)

63 and 68 in History (grades of D)

69 in Political Science (grade of D)

Later Year Courses: 79 in Political Science (grade of C)

77 in French (grade of C)

Senior Year Courses: 89 in Political Science (grade of B)

Source: Boston Globe, June 7, 2005

Bush/Gore Grades and SAT Scores

New Topics

Forum List

Back