The trains stop when Obama comes to town

Really?

Impeach him!

JESUS, can NOVEMBER get here SOON ENOUGH?!?!?!?:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Bush NEVER caused traffic disruptions!!! NEVER!! And NEITHER will ROMNEY!

Yup. He's having the rush hour trains stopped when he visits NYC. I guess he figures as long as their votes are in the bag then he can give em the ole f u. I implore all New Yorkers to not give this sleeze your vote.

President Obama's visit to cause mass transit disruptions - New York News | New York Breaking News | NYC Headlines

presidential visits always cause traffic and transit problems.

i'm pretty sure that he doesn't make the security determinations.

thanks for playing, hack.

Yup. He's having the rush hour trains stopped when he visits NYC. I guess he figures as long as their votes are in the bag then he can give em the ole f u. I implore all New Yorkers to not give this sleeze your vote.

President Obama's visit to cause mass transit disruptions - New York News | New York Breaking News | NYC Headlines

presidential visits always cause traffic and transit problems.

i'm pretty sure that he doesn't make the security determinations.

thanks for playing, hack.

Slowdown yes__ planned stoppages during rush hour? Do you realize how many thousands of people take the rush hour trains? It's total narcissism at it's finest.

I'm sure it was an oversight by the Obama administration. They have never had real 8-5 jobs so they don't know what rush hour is and why it is so frustrating to the common simple folk.

Who caqres all president do the same thing. Let's find something important to talk about like giving illegal immagrants a free ride.

Hey, I live here and as far as I know, only the PATH train was shut down. I got home just fine yesterday on the train and I'm 2 blocks from the UN building.

I was on a train when Bush flew in and they stopped the train. But it was at 11PM..

Obama doesn't care what time he inconveniences people

Forum List

Back