Obama's gonna win in November...

I can see a man who is unpopular winning election but not one as despised as obama is now, with disgust rising like bile in the national throat every day.

He has completely alienated entire demographic groups, the same ones that put him in office last time.

He thinks that the hard core left, blacks and gays is all he needs. We'll see.

bill maher could be his woman's rights czar...

Its a 50/50 shot for him,its a political light year to the election,so many things can and will change,this time last cycle,Hilliery was the one for the Dems,how did that work out.

He has some problems,gas is now OVER 4 bucks and he has lost a lot of support from Latino's. He didn't hold up to his campaign promises to them and many are not going to vote for him again.

A billion dollar war chest just makes him look like big wall street.Average people see through stuf like that and are not impressed.

believe me, I don't want it to happen...

but as things now stand, Romney's got no more chance of winning the presidential election than a coupla other decent guys who went before him... Ford in '76... Dole in '96...

moreover, if either of the far-right nut-job magnets (Santorum and Gingrich) gets the nod, the GOP will embarrassingly crash and burn just as Goldwater did in '64...

Your avatar photo speaks volumes of yourself and your thoughts. Obama will never see the light of a new day in the WH the way he is going and Romney is a shoo-in the way the national attitude is flaring.....

Robert

As much as I don't like it either, Santorum and Romney are bad canidates because they want to make this a religiously run country, Throwing out the constitution and all the other values of America that millions upon Millions have made sacrafices for, including their lives for someone else's freedom. And now these asswipes want to throw all of that away and start world war 3 and cause all of this go all to shit.

EVEN GEORGE BUSH IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAT WHAT THESE ASS MONKEYS COULD EVER BE! AND THATS SAYING SOMETHING!

but as things now stand, Romney's got no more chance of winning the presidential election than a coupla other decent guys who went before him... Ford in '76... Dole in '96...

moreover, if either of the far-right nut-job magnets (Santorum and Gingrich) gets the nod, the GOP will embarrassingly crash and burn just as Goldwater did in '64...

You've obviously forgotten the crash & burn in '96.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWib8GbrIlA]Bob Dole stage fall - YouTube[/ame]​

I can see a man who is unpopular winning election but not one as despised as obama is now.....
That's only because you're much, much, much, much, much, much too-young to remember Big DICK Nixon.

Run, along, now........(come back when you're old-enough to vote.)

106.gif

As much as I don't like it either, Santorum and Romney are bad canidates because they want to make this a religiously run country, Throwing out the constitution and all the other values of America that millions upon Millions have made sacrafices for, including their lives for someone else's freedom. And now these asswipes want to throw all of that away and start world war 3 and cause all of this go all to shit.

EVEN GEORGE BUSH IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAT WHAT THESE ASS MONKEYS COULD EVER BE! AND THATS SAYING SOMETHING!

What?? where do people get this stuff. Its said the left hates people that are not afaid to admit they are religious.

Why not be blubbering about Obamma he pulls the religion card out when it suits him.

The hysteria shows a real lack of something.

I'll be surprised if he wins. I said all along back in '08 that whoever won would be a one-term president. I still believe that.

might as well get used to the reality of it now...

The only thing he's winning is a job as a "Community Organizer," probably in a Chicago shithole neighborhood.
I remember hearing that, in 2008......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLA11972639E54C010]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]

532.gif

Mr. Shaman :badgrin::lol::badgrin:

I wondered what the hell ever happened to you...............

How have things been for you?? Nice place here, lots of old familiar names........:D

I'll be surprised if he wins. I said all along back in '08 that whoever won would be a one-term president. I still believe that.
That's what they said about Bill Clinton, in '92.

543.gif

543.gif

I didn't expect Clinton to be a one-term president. Obama's only chance is that the GOP are running such goofy candidates.

543.gif

I didn't expect Clinton to be a one-term president. Obama's only chance is that the GOP are running such goofy candidates.

Well no.

He's got a pretty good record of success to run on. The problem is messaging, now.

It's getting better and reminding folks of who saved the auto industry and deep sixed Bin Laden is a great start.

Forum List

Back