Obama's global warming fraud is greeted with record cold temperatures.

Arctic ice at or nearly at a record low for this time of year, the Antarctic Sea ice is very low compared to prior years. Two record years back to back, with a third in the offing. Of course, just normal everyday stuff, nothing at all to worry about.

Link
Mild winter keeps Great Lakes' water levels up
Keith Matheny, Detroit Free Press10:27 p.m. EST January 17, 2016
"And then there's the ice cover. The warmer temperatures and lack of snow and ice have led to the entire Great Lakes system being only about 6.6% ice covered as of Friday. On the same day last year, the lakes were more than one-third — 34% — covered with ice."
December saw record amounts of precipitation in many parts of the Great Lakes basin — but in the form of rain, not snow, he said".

You are such a rookie that your military service deserves no recognition.

I bet I had more time underway while sitting on the shitter than you had underway total!

BTW, calling me a vet-spitter just shows how classless and ignorant you are!

If you were going to whine about having your vet-spitting pointed out, you should have probably skipped preceding it with more vet-spitting.

Now, I won't insult your service.

I will point out that, right now, you're being a particularly whiny little bitch.

When you locate your balls and are willing to discuss the issues, let everyone know. Until then, keep on flapping those limp wrists of yours around, and doing whatever else you can to deflect from your failures.

You need to keep up#
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) — After West Michigan’s coldest weekend of the winter, ice on the Great Lakes has more than doubled in just a few days and for the first time this winter has exceeded the average ice extent for the date.

By Sunday afternoon, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reported 34.1 percent ice cover on the Great Lakes, a dramatic increase from just Saturday when 22.1 percent ice coverage was reported.

It has now exceeded the ice extent for this date. Amazing, huh?
Great Lakes ice surges during frigid weekend

Arctic ice at or nearly at a record low for this time of year, the Antarctic Sea ice is very low compared to prior years. Two record years back to back, with a third in the offing. Of course, just normal everyday stuff, nothing at all to worry about.

Link
"And then there's the ice cover. The warmer temperatures and lack of snow and ice have led to the entire Great Lakes system being only about 6.6% ice covered as of Friday. On the same day last year, the lakes were more than one-third — 34% — covered with ice."
December saw record amounts of precipitation in many parts of the Great Lakes basin — but in the form of rain, not snow, he said".

Energy companies + thei rminions denying global warming
--- is the equivalency of

Cigarette companies saying smoking is good for you, which they actually used to do.

Face it deniers, your cult has played itself out and your ship has floundered. You are still screaming at the people on the beach though, "the ship hasn't sunk, we just felt like swimming".

Link
Two years ago lake Chicago completely froze over, and so did lake Erie.

Energy companies + thei rminions denying global warming
--- is the equivalency of

Cigarette companies saying smoking is good for you, which they actually used to do.

Face it deniers, your cult has played itself out and your ship has floundered. You are still screaming at the people on the beach though, "the ship hasn't sunk, we just felt like swimming".

That's your proof? Really?

Stupid-People.jpg

I just watched "The day after tomorrow" yesterday and I laughed out loud throughout the movie when I realized that Art Bell actually wrote the book that became the movie that became the clarion call to all the nut jobs on the left. So, I guess it's true....The Chupacabra is responsible for global warming :dance:

we need to send someone from Fox to the north pole to interview some of those polar bears living on those 10 foot sheets of ice.

Make sure to ask them about their experience with adult diapers, since that's your area of expertise.

You need to keep up#
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) — After West Michigan’s coldest weekend of the winter, ice on the Great Lakes has more than doubled in just a few days and for the first time this winter has exceeded the average ice extent for the date.

By Sunday afternoon, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reported 34.1 percent ice cover on the Great Lakes, a dramatic increase from just Saturday when 22.1 percent ice coverage was reported.

It has now exceeded the ice extent for this date. Amazing, huh?
Great Lakes ice surges during frigid weekend

Link

Whoa! Must have been cold. Saw this - Big change in 2 days.
Mild Winter Keeps Great Lakes Ice Cover Low
Climate Central-Feb 12, 2016
Ice cover on the lakes stood at a mere 12 percent as of Feb. ... 11,2016. ... The ice on the Great Lakes typically begins to form in late fall, ...

S'Alright, I worked in Alberta for 10 yrs. -30C (-22F) was fairly common.

Link
Two years ago lake Chicago completely froze over, and so did lake Erie.
Yes, here in the Great Lakes region we had a brutal winter. But not as bad as 1978.

Every country in the world has agreed to take action to stop Global Warming.

It has nothing to do with Obama except for the political riff-raff that have no argument so toss out a Red Herring or Strawman.
north koreans don't know that a man has walked on the moon yet.
organized global warming isn't aboute "saving" the planet, it's about money and control.
i'm sure we'll be able to inspect iran's weapons of mass climate change.

think of it this way, what if al gore's inconvenient truth came out today, instead of fifteen years ago. would it have the same effect ?

global warming was caused by the benghazi video, and that guy is already in jail.

Every country in the world has agreed to take action to stop Global Warming.

It has nothing to do with Obama except for the political riff-raff that have no argument so toss out a Red Herring or Strawman.

That agreement wouldn't mean diddly squat without U.S. participation.
ergo, the kyoto protocol. my dad, along with 17 thousand scientists, signed it knowing it was just a political ruse, another way to peoples paychecks.

Global Warming, Climate change?

It is all a scam for having an excuse to rebuild the world!

That is all

Check:

It would be one helluva mistake to rebuild the world for just one reason when it needs rebuilding for so many more. The rich set on their perches eating caviar while over 900,000,000, mostly children are starving or suffering from malnutrition. Screw rich people. I hope their assholes are invaded by large hemorrhoids.

Forum List

Back